Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Topic: COD WW2 [ S.G.I ] Script Generator Interface Tool

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Re: COD WW2 [S.G.I] Script Game Interface

Quote Originally Posted by sugard View Post
    Hey guys can someone make antirecoil for m1941 AR,= with sensitivity 7 / 7. Don't want to use the application, antirecoil is not antirecoil for me. I change sensitivity in script is the same.
    You don`t want to use the application? But yet, you want us to jump through a hoop and play nice?

Sorry, that is kind of rude.

Excalibur has developed this application over the years till it`s current form today. The app is build for users to create there own scripts. Without it, this forum probably could not keep up with the thousands of requests for custom scripts.

So no, don`t count on me to build you that script. As far as I am concerned you should give the app a try.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    You don`t want to use the application? But yet, you want us to jump through a hoop and play nice?

Sorry, that is kind of rude.

Excalibur has developed this application over the years till it`s current form today. The app is build for users to create there own scripts. Without it, this forum probably could not keep up with the thousands of requests for custom scripts.

So no, don`t count on me to build you that script. As far as I am concerned you should give the app a try.
    May be u didint understand right, I'm using the application for all other mods and recoil, but antirecoil for this weapon m1941 is not working for me, even I change the values - is the same - going right, up, left. For that reason specifically I meant this weapon, I can make for others. Here I need someone from u pro users with cronus to take time and make right template for that weapon. In other way: hey use this app and don't bother is the rude side. Don't you think?

Master Chief

User Info Menu

May be u didint understand right, I'm using the application for all other mods and recoil, but antirecoil for this weapon m1941 is not working for me, even I change the values - is the same - going right, up, left. For that reason specifically I meant this weapon, I can make for others. Here I need someone from u pro users with cronus to take time and make right template for that weapon. In other way: hey use this app and don't bother is the rude side. Don't you think?

Well, no. The developers provide the platform, the tools, the knowledge, but the community fills out the user details. You need to find those AR settings yourself. Because the script that uses AR is for every gun exactly the same, apart from the values. You can either ask others users or find the values yourself.

The quickest way is to connect the CM to your laptop & console, fill out the SGI and copy the script into compiler. Than try different values using build & run, so that you can monitor, change and try again until you have the right values (takes only a few minutes).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Well, no. The developers provide the platform, the tools, the knowledge, but the community fills out the user details. You need to find those AR settings yourself. Because the script that uses AR is for every gun exactly the same, apart from the values. You can either ask others users or find the values yourself.

The quickest way is to connect the CM to your laptop & console, fill out the SGI and copy the script into compiler. Than try different values using build & run, so that you can monitor, change and try again until you have the right values (takes only a few minutes).

Another way (because I am just as lazy as you are for that matter), I look around on you tube.

Vertical: 31
    Horizontal: -14

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post

Another way (because I am just as lazy as you are for that matter), I look around on you tube.

Vertical: 31
    Horizontal: -14

Hey I know that, but after the last update - is not working - they make unpredictable recoil: for example: when you start shooting: go up and right, then up, right, like sequence. developers do something really stupid with this weapon and need antirecoil made by pro users.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Hey I know that, but after the last update - is not working - they make unpredictable recoil: for example: when you start shooting: go up and right, then up, right, like sequence. developers do something really stupid with this weapon and need antirecoil made by pro users.
    If the recoil is random - we can't do anything to counteract to it. You can try to compensate only the vertical recoil but there is no way to compensate random horizontal recoil.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

But the Anti Recoil in the SGI is developed by pro users. Settings/values are not for every player the same. To get the best possible values, try different ones your self, or use the On the Fly options that some scripts offer.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

ok thanks anyway

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

where is the download link its not showing for some reason

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

those having trouble seeing the download link upen cronusmax in internet explorer and you should see it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by twukk View Post
    where is the download link its not showing for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by twukk View Post
    those having trouble seeing the download link upen cronusmax in internet explorer and you should see it

Yeah, for some reason the images don't show and the links are not visible. I added new download link in the first post.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: COD WW2 [ S.G.I ] Script Generator Interface Tool

Hey Excalibur since the buff to the sniper sharpshooter time when i use the auto hold breath mod from your tool it usually cuts me out of sharpshooter like 4 seconds into holding my breath. Any possibility of a fix? Thank you!!

Master Chief

User Info Menu

the m38 is not listed in the program.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmanx10x View Post
    Hey Excalibur since the buff to the sniper sharpshooter time when i use the auto hold breath mod from your tool it usually cuts me out of sharpshooter like 4 seconds into holding my breath. Any possibility of a fix? Thank you!!
    Yeah, I will fix that when my main PC is returned from the service ( because there is the code for that toll ).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    the m38 is not listed in the program.
    There is no space to add it .

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Can’t seem to get auto sprint to work as it should either. Only since the DLC buff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nozlerz View Post
    Can’t seem to get auto sprint to work as it should either. Only since the DLC buff
    Will check that this evening .

Master Chief

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -so is there any script for this gun at the moment?

There is no space to add it .[/QUOTE]

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    - - - Updated - - -so is there any script for this gun at the moment?

There is no space to add it .
    [/QUOTE]

Yes, you can use anti recoil, it works for all weapons even they are not in the list .

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Hey from where I can download ww2.exe. When I typed in the search bar - no tatch. Can someone share link.

User Info Menu

Hey from where I can download ww2.exe. When I typed in the search bar - no tatch. Can someone share link.
    Try again. I repaired the old link . Look on the first post.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Try again. I repaired the old link . Look on the first post.
    Thank you again.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hey Excalibur when the sniper issue is fixed will we update the app or will a new tool be posted since it says cannot connect to update server. Thank you!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Deadmanx10x View Post
    Hey Excalibur when the sniper issue is fixed will we update the app or will a new tool be posted since it says cannot connect to update server. Thank you!!
    Go to the first page and download the latest version from the link there. You can't update because of the server change.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819