Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 121 to 139 of 139

Topic: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

  1. #121
    Zeal Prophet

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Scrip Game Interface [S.G.I]

    thank you

  2. #122
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by just looking View Post
    In any case, the question is: why after more than 2 years and 100+ posts, you are still not able to add few lines into your script?

    thats a good point. as i keep moving off one app onto another i'll play on my PC for six months then play ps4 no cronus then ps4 just xim4 then back to Cronus now i'm on a xbox one x by that time i cant remember what ill learn't as you'll have noticed i haven't posted here for a long long time .So if you can give me a short demo on where i put the script in the gpc file i'll give it a go .Years ago when i ask for something to be included in the SGI Excalibur never said it was a problem
    this is the guide: How to combine scripts

    Anyway in your case its very easy as you must add only these few lines into your main section:


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  4. #123
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Hi guys,

    I was thinking. I think it would be great that we also have ELITE controller options.

    For example, drop shot, but only activated when right lower peddle would used for firing?

    Codes/mods like that would be helpfuIl guess for many players.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:


  6. #124
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Hi guys,

    I was thinking. I think it would be great that we also have ELITE controller options.

    For example, drop shot, but only activated when right lower peddle would used for firing?

    Codes/mods like that would be helpfuIl guess for many players.
    I think the cleanest would be like this:



    But how do I get rid of the WAIT time in case I am not running and want to drop immediately!?
    if(get_val(LY)> 10) set_val(LY,0);
    wait(20);

  7. #125
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Scrip Game Interface [S.G.I]

    WHERE?!?!?!

  8. #126
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    I assume anti recoil tab is still under works since it doesn't have all guns and LMGs are showing as SMGs.

  9. #127
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Migulin View Post
    I assume anti recoil tab is still under works since it doesn't have all guns and LMGs are showing as SMGs.
    Yes, Anti Recoil is not finished yet. If somebody can help me with good pictures for the LMG guns will be a lot of help. I'm very busy this week.

  10. #128
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    You nailed it again awsome app big thanks Excalibur

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to pitchwise666 For This Useful Post:


  12. #129
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Still Enable/Disable is remaining

  13. #130
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by AshkanOveisi View Post
    Still Enable/Disable is remaining
    You must be more specific! If you enable mode in app you don't need to enable it when you start script.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  15. #131
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    I know , but when i Enable "Easy Run" in app ,, in game its hard to reload . it need a key to Disable it or enable it when player want .

    Like Frog Jump mode its work greate, when i press "F1" Frog Jump Enable when i press F1 again it Disable .

  16. #132
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    *EDIT*

    I realise that my script is not the same as the SGI, but it is very simple to get a reload time added to the script.

    So Excalibur can maybe add reload wait time to his script, so that every time your press reload it well not get cancelled by autosprint.

    In the meantime, send me your script and I will add it to yours. I have it my script and can easily write for your script as well (2 minutes).
    Last edited by CronusMax_User; 23 Hours Ago at 17:20.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:


  18. #133
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by AshkanOveisi View Post
    I know , but when i Enable "Easy Run" in app ,, in game its hard to reload . it need a key to Disable it or enable it when player want .

    Like Frog Jump mode its work greate, when i press "F1" Frog Jump Enable when i press F1 again it Disable .
    Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    *EDIT*

    I realise that my script is not the same as the SGI, but it is very simple to get a reload time added to the script.

    So Excalibur can maybe add reload wait time to his script, so that every time your press reload it well not get cancelled by autosprint.

    In the meantime, send me your script and I will add it to yours. I have it my script and can easily write for your script as well (2 minutes).

    We can add code that will OFF sprint for specific amount of time when you press reload button if you are Enable "Easy Run" mode.

  19. #134
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    omg the quickscope is fast i am liking this

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  21. #135
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    UPDATED.....

    Released new version WW2 v. 1.8.1.1
    v. 1.8.1.1
    Change log:
    v. 1.8.1.1 - Added Burst Fire mode with ON/OFF options. Added Hair Trigger mode. Added Dead Zone Corection mode.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  23. #136
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    UPDATED.....

    Released new version WW2 v. 1.8.1.1
    v. 1.8.1.1
    Change log:
    v. 1.8.1.1 - Added Burst Fire mode with ON/OFF options. Added Hair Trigger mode. Added Dead Zone Corection mode.
    Says no update available?
    Nvm.. Reinstalled the program and the update is there
    Any ideas whats good values for the deadzone corection? (PS 4 controller)
    Last edited by ihs0h; 3 Hours Ago at 14:08.

  24. #137
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by ihs0h View Post
    Says no update available?
    Nvm.. Reinstalled the program and the update is there
    Any ideas whats good values for the deadzone corection? (PS 4 controller)
    I think that if your controller is good you don't need to do anything about dead zone.

  25. #138
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I think that if your controller is good you don't need to do anything about dead zone.
    I hear ya.
    Great update btw. Awesome work.
    Is it possible to get the aim assist in there when the v6 is out?

  26. #139
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

    Updated ....

    Released new WW2 v 1.9.1.1

    Change log:
    v. 1.9.1.1 - Added option to temporary stop EASY RUN mode when you reload.
    Added option to use EXBOX Elite Controller paddles to start Shot Mode .

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Similar Topics

  1. BF 4 SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE [SGI] M&Kb
    By Excalibur in forum Script Request
    Replies: 298
    Last Post: 3rd October 17, 17:45
  2. SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE [SGI] GTA V
    By Excalibur in forum GPC Library Script Support
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27th February 17, 16:31
  3. [PS4] BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb
    By skyline9394 in forum Script Request
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18th November 15, 06:28
  4. BLACK OPS III [ S.G.I.] SCRIPT GAME INTERFACE M&Kb
    By websitter in forum CronusMAX Supporto Italiano
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th November 15, 09:00
  5. HELP...BF4 Script Game Interface
    By NatanBR in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21st June 15, 20:18

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •