Topic: F1 2017 with Logitech Driving Force GT (PS4)

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

F1 2017 with Logitech Driving Force GT (PS4)

Hi, been playing F1 2017 (PS4) with a Logitech Driving Force GT and was wanting to find out if anybody out there has a recommended setup for this wheel? Or point me in the right direction of any other wheel setup info for this game.

Cheers

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: F1 2017 with Logitech Driving Force GT (PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Hi, been playing F1 2017 (PS4) with a Logitech Driving Force GT and was wanting to find out if anybody out there has a recommended setup for this wheel? Or point me in the right direction of any other wheel setup info for this game.

Cheers
    Hey,

I've ordered my Drivehub about a week ago, but as I live in the UK, waiting for delivery...

I also have a Logitech Driving Force GT that I'm planning on using with it. I'll tinker with the setup and let you know if I find a nice one. Planning on using it for both F1 2017 and GT Sport.

While I'm here, how is the DFGT with Drivehub? Does it feel just like playing with it on the PS3?

Thanks,

Matt
    Last edited by mattfeeder18; 4th September 17 at 15:09. Reason: Added which games I'm playing it with.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

see the link below for a review of the Drivehub, he mentions the DFGT on the last post on that page

Good news, Norm. It works perfectly! Almost better than the G27 because the DFGT has a PS button. Everything maps out and the wheel feels good. The brakes are either on or off but that is kind of nice, by times. I drove a couple of laps at Monza in F1 2016, felt really good. Now the wheel was on my lap and the pedals were scooting across the floor but the impression I got was great. The DFGT has very decent FFB. I'm sure there is something that would make the brake pedal better, I've heard that a bungee cord or tennis ball might work.

http://gtworld.ca/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2540

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hey,

The DFGT wheel works just as well as it did on the PS3. I don't have the drive hub, but am using the CronusMAX PLUS (firmware v1.24). I tested it with Project Cars with no real alterations to wheel setup, the wheel felt just as good as it did with Gran Turismo 5/6 on PS3. F1 2017 needs a little adjustment as the default setup feels a bit off. I have tried to use previous setups from F1 2016 from the PC version with pretty good results. These are the settings I have running now, but was just after some other opinions.

Attachment 4031Attachment 4032

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ru5ty For This Useful Post: