I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: Adjustment DIAL issue in GT Sport with a G27

I can confirm this indeed work great!

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Glad I could help you all out!

Will update the scripts in the GPC library as well.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Fantastic job, thank you guys, tested and approved !

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Mostly Picklock, he made the base script.
    I adjusted so it got G27 instead of DS4 buttons
    adjusted brake %
    also i added a buttonswap.
    Glad it helps others than myself

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Re: (Solved) Adjustment DIAL issue in GT Sport with a G27

great work!!!!
    thanks

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks for the Script works !!!!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

hello i have the same problem, and i have the problem after one race the g27 disconnect, if i restart the cronus stick in the slot then its running. but only one race.
    Can you help me?!? sorry for my english ;-)

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JanTSchrader View Post
    hello i have the same problem, and i have the problem after one race the g27 disconnect, if i restart the cronus stick in the slot then its running. but only one race.
    Can you help me?!? sorry for my english ;-)
    Hi,
    This may be the issue.
    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...LOW-THIS-GUIDE

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Question Re: (Solved) Adjustment DIAL issue in GT Sport with a G27

I am new to all this guys so forgive me if my questions seem a little ignorant. I have the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, i have that wheel in PS4 wheel edition mode. Does this script help with my dial issues? Secondly, how would i go about installing it. Is it as simply as adding it to the GPC compiler, run program and reboot or do i save it, move it from compiler scripts to a memory slot? Lastly, does this script run automatically when i run the game? Thanks in advance.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by HaD3z View Post
    I am new to all this guys so forgive me if my questions seem a little ignorant. I have the Logitech Driving Force GT wheel, i have that wheel in PS4 wheel edition mode. Does this script help with my dial issues? Secondly, how would i go about installing it. Is it as simply as adding it to the GPC compiler, run program and reboot or do i save it, move it from compiler scripts to a memory slot? Lastly, does this script run automatically when i run the game? Thanks in advance.
    Hi, no worries, we were all noobs at some point or another

Just follow the manual when using a GPC script, it is the same method for CronusMax in most any of it's functions.

http://cronusmax.com/manual/programmer.htm

Browse to the location of your downloaded script, or goto file -> new -> empty file. And copy/paste the script in there, make sure your script always starts with "main {" without quotes. Save the script.

Back in programmer, just drag and drop the downloaded/created script onto one of the memory slots. This is the slot you will navigate to with the memory slot button on the CronusMax itself while playing the game.

As for if the dial script will work on the DFGT, that depends if your wheel has button mapping associated with, in this case the g27 has buttons called R4 and R5 that are called upon in the script. You can simply replace the G27_R4 and G27_R5 in the script with any button you need.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi, please forgive me if this is a stupid question, I'm really new to all of this. I'm trying to configure the button mapping but I can't figure out what G29 button corresponds to my G27. its really simple on Pcars2 but GTsport makes you do it in reverse order.

Edit: i used the fix posted up above and works great. Thank you! I had manually switched the paddle up shift as an E break during Beta and forgot to switch it back. everything works now

\\
    Last edited by olewaylon; 16th December 17 at 23:32.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thank you Picklock and sorry for the delayed thx. Believe it or not it took me this long to fully understand what you were talking about. It also didn't help that i had all my wires crossed from my usb hub, which screwed everything up. At one point i gave up thinking it was the GT Sport update that messed my wheel up. Just a reminder everyone, sometimes take a second and go back to basics. Thx again Picklock.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to HaD3z For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello, I tested the script and works (thanks for this), but when press the button once (dial+ /dial-) not take effect. I have modified the script to change the selected setting when press button once and only one change make. Additionaly, with this script, if you hold pressed the buttons (dial+ /dial-), the selected setting changes more quickly.

This is my modified script, anyone can change it to proof different settings and timings

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to portylon For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by portylon View Post
    Hello, I tested the script and works (thanks for this), but when press the button once (dial+ /dial-) not take effect. I have modified the script to change the selected setting when press button once and only one change make. Additionaly, with this script, if you hold pressed the buttons (dial+ /dial-), the selected setting changes more quickly.

This is my modified script, anyone can change it to proof different settings and timings

Much appreciated, I'll update the library scripts with this as well.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello, yesterday I uploaded in the GPC library this script with some improvements, I will continue improving it and I will upload new versions. I have to check the behavior of the G27 throttle.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to portylon For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I find the value 500 a bit too long, changed it to 100 and you don't have to hold the button to make the change, works like a charm, thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12