Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Call of Duty WW2 script for all consoles

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty WW2 script for all consoles

Quote Originally Posted by freemanteo View Post
    hi cronusmax_user, i just started using your script today and loving it! prefer anti recoil on the fly over aim assist. have a weird request, if possible, could you add a line to turn on/off melee? whenever i get excited, i press down on my right thumb stick.... alot :I

and when you add hold breath for sniping, your script is da bomb!
    Honestly, you should consider tactical as your game button layout in the game.

This will remap melee to B and put prone under your thumb stick. I used to have the same issue as you have (but it becomes better when you gain more experience, the trick to become a pro player is to actually relax your hands, fingers and loosen your grip...)...

Anyway, at the time I had this issue as well, I switched to tactical game settings. Not only I started to save lifes, I also started landing more kills because I would now prone or drop instead.

I guarantee you that when you switch to tactical button layout in the game, you will change from being a sitting duck to a hard target immediately.

Another option: standard on EVERY XBOX you will find the app `XBOX ACCESSOIRES" - open this app and you will be able to remap melee on your controller yourself.

And finally, if none of the above has your liking, please find the MAX Mapper plugin (ALT + F2) in your Cronus Pro software: here you will be able to easily remap your button your self. Simply start a new, empty script and then create the remap code with MAX Mapper and copy paste into your script.

Attachment 4398

To switch off easy melee in my script (which I have remapped to the left thumb stick) HOLD VIEW + press MELEE.

You also can switch off the mod entirely:

Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CronusMax_User For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Honestly, you should consider tactical as your game button layout in the game.

This will remap melee to B and put prone under your thumb stick. I used to have the same issue as you have (but it becomes better when you gain more experience, the trick to become a pro player is to actually relax your hands, fingers and loosen your grip...)...

Anyway, at the time I had this issue as well, I switched to tactical game settings. Not only I started to save lifes, I also started landing more kills because I would now prone or drop instead.

I guarantee you that when you switch to tactical button layout in the game, you will change from being a sitting duck to a hard target immediately.

Another option: standard on EVERY XBOX you will find the app `XBOX ACCESSOIRES" - open this app and you will be able to remap melee on your controller yourself.

And finally, if none of the above has your liking, please find the MAX Mapper plugin (ALT + F2) in your Cronus Pro software: here you will be able to easily remap your button your self. Simply start a new, empty script and then create the remap code with MAX Mapper and copy paste into your script.

Attachment 4398

To switch off easy melee in my script (which I have remapped to the left thumb stick) HOLD VIEW + press MELEE.

You also can switch off the mod entirely:

thanks for your detailed reply. i am trying out tactical now

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Trying everything to get it working and nothing on ps4

I Am Error

User Info Menu

im trying your new 2.7, I can't activate both sniper modes.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by freemanteo View Post
    im trying your new 2.7, I can't activate both sniper modes.
    Yes, I polluted the script too much, even I had issues.

So I started from scratch. And the new script is really cool. I am testing it. You can maybe test the sniper mod (so far I have only added quick scope).

I Am Error

User Info Menu

hi OP, i just saw your new script... so excited. are u saying aim assist and anti recoil works together? does it still have recoil adjustment on the fly? love that feature the most

Mercenary

User Info Menu

i want to change the mela button to b and turn auto sprint off is there a way to do this.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CronusMax_User View Post
    Yes, I polluted the script too much, even I had issues.

So I started from scratch. And the new script is really cool. I am testing it. You can maybe test the sniper mod (so far I have only added quick scope).

Anti Recoil doesent work for me somehow..

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Anti Recoil doesent work for me somehow..
    Does the colour change of your CM? Or not even that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    i want to change the mela button to b and turn auto sprint off is there a way to do this.
    Yes. But I'm on my mobile. So I will attempt to answer you more detailed once I'm behind the pc.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

i went back to your v 2.7 script. cos i am still trying and leveling up diff guns. so fixed gun profiles is not useful for me especially when i use diff attachments.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

No, no colour changes tryed on every slot
    But could you bring out an version just with ads slowdown and anti recoil?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123