Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 330 of 683

Topic: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

  1. #301
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer_Guy_2015 View Post
    I dont see and cant find his script, the only scripts i see are by x22DOT, and can you point me in the right direction and tell me how to get it?

    Its on the COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I]

  2. #302
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    is there any way i can add to a script using COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I], i would like to add aim assist into the script i generate usingCOD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I], how would i go about it? help plz?


  3. #303
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Hey i know someone earlier mentioned about the ads after sprinting isnt working with quickdraw but i do know when your sprinting and checking out your gun at the same time you can ads faster as ive seen it on a video on youtube tried it myself and it works i was wondering could you add that as an option while sprinting examine your gun at same time to ads faster

    Heres his video explaining that it works good https://youtu.be/TGtea-nU2jY
    Last edited by y0ungbuddha; 29th November 17 at 21:13.

  4. #304
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Sorry for all the questions, but ive never used anything like this before I downloaded it on my computer BUT now how do i add this to my Cronusmax? ive all ways used the Gamepacks and i just drag and drop... Any info would be awesome thank you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post

  5. #305
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Tell me what you want in ur Script @Gamer_Guy_2015

  6. #306
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by aints13 View Post
    is there any way i can add to a script using COD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I], i would like to add aim assist into the script i generate usingCOD WW2 Script Game Interface [S.G.I], how would i go about it? help plz?

    If you want to have Anti Recoil u cant use the Aim Assist at the same time...

  7. #307
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by y0ungbuddha View Post
    Hey i know someone earlier mentioned about the ads after sprinting isnt working with quickdraw but i do know when your sprinting and checking out your gun at the same time you can ads faster as ive seen it on a video on youtube tried it myself and it works i was wondering could you add that as an option while sprinting examine your gun at same time to ads faster

    Heres his video explaining that it works good https://youtu.be/TGtea-nU2jY
    They are already aware of this Bug and they will eventually hotfix this..

  8. #308
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    I would like anti recoil for the MP-40, PPsh, STG, and the Grease Gun....... Im so confused right now lol, i thought i could use everything that was in that download:/ I just would like the recoil to go away if that possible. If you send me a script then i just copy and paste it in?


    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Tell me what you want in ur Script @Gamer_Guy_2015

  9. #309

  10. #310
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Gamer Guy,

    The anti recoil that you are looking for is already in the COD WWII Game Pack that X22 has out there. The video you saw of the Submachine guns anti recoil was done by trial an error using the anit recoil control power system. You have to put in different values until you find what works for you and your guns. Just remember the higher the number the more of a pull down effect you are going to get out of your guns. All you need to do, is take the time and effort to put in different numbers yourself in the game pack and all will be grand.

    A big key point is that if you are going to run anti recoil it will not work with the aim assist or aim correction.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Xx7Storm4xX For This Useful Post:


  12. #311
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    will there be a fix to where you can use both at the same time or is it just not possible period?

  13. #312
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by aints13 View Post
    will there be a fix to where you can use both at the same time or is it just not possible period?
    You Cant use Both because they use both the Right Stick as an Combo

  14. #313

  15. #314
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    I am on it, V5 will become V6, V6 will be in the newest GamePack when it gets good feedback I will change that with the V5 in the other WW2 Packs.

    is this has been updated yet in the ww2 gamepack or still ?

  16. #315
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Hey @x22DOT Can you please add the option to chose aim assist level like we had before? Thx already

  17. #316
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    GamePack Updates check first post for more information.
    New GamePack Variant released.

    Note:
    Aim Exploit Variant is still in BETA.
    Feel free to report bugs in this topic NOT as a private message.
    Instructions will follow soon in the first post.

    Happy fragging.
    Last edited by x22DOT; 30th November 17 at 11:25.

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  19. #317
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    GamePack Updates check first post for more information.
    New GamePack Variant released.

    Note:
    Aim Exploit Variant is still in BETA.
    Feel free to report bugs in this topic NOT as a private message.
    Instructions will follow soon in the first post.

    Happy fragging.
    Awesome !
    Cant wait to try it out !
    But I cant find it in the gamepack list? Is it uploaded yet?

  20. #318
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Should be live very soon

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  22. #319
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Should be live very soon
    can not wait to try this

  23. #320
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    As soon as the game pack update hits, I'll be all over it to give back feedback.

  24. #321
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Thanks for all you do x22Dot

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to woodins For This Useful Post:


  26. #322
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Is the Gamepack Live bro?

  27. #323
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    still waiting still excited

  28. #324
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Not yet for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Is the Gamepack Live bro?

  29. #325
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    @Gjin Yuko The anti recoil script you posted on the previous page, can I use the anti recoil value and input it into the gamerpack or do I need to use that script?

  30. #326
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Casterina View Post
    @Gjin Yuko The anti recoil script you posted on the previous page, can I use the anti recoil value and input it into the gamerpack or do I need to use that script?
    You just need to Drag and drop it to an empty slot

  31. #327
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    You just need to Drag and drop it to an empty slot
    I want to use the PPSH-41 anti recoil, can I just input 23 for anti recoil in the gamerpack or do I need to use and copy the script?

  32. #328
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Casterina View Post
    I want to use the PPSH-41 anti recoil, can I just input 23 for anti recoil in the gamerpack or do I need to use and copy the script?
    You can copy and use the Script

  33. #329
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Does anyone knows if it's live?

  34. #330
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by fedexfan View Post
    Does anyone knows if it's live?
    no not yet

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare GamePacks
    By x22DOT in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11th July 18, 14:00
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered GamePacks
    By x22DOT in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 14th March 18, 20:13
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th June 17, 16:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •