Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Topic: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

wait what does that mean is spawns you in war and what you just sit there and just knife or does your player move around and knife?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=x22DOT;1091905]GamePack for Call of Duty: WW2.

good gamepack tho im stuck, so i have everything off besides "anti recoil" and have it set to 20, tho the gun shoots like it has recoil, and when it shoots it goes left right etc. yesterday was fine was shooting straight wasnt moving. is the lowest recoil setting the best or the higher?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=AvdenXL;1117660]
    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    GamePack for Call of Duty: WW2.

good gamepack tho im stuck, so i have everything off besides "anti recoil" and have it set to 20, tho the gun shoots like it has recoil, and when it shoots it goes left right etc. yesterday was fine was shooting straight wasnt moving. is the lowest recoil setting the best or the higher?
    Make sure you enable the mod before programming it to a slot.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I use anti recoil yet my gun doesn’t stay still it goes up or goes left right. What is good setting for it, usually use PPsH the most. I see others who use Cronus and there gun stays still no movement at all.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

From my understanding and I could be wrong. Anti Recoil only works for vertical recoil not horizontal. I think the coding is pulling the right stick down while you shoot

Mercenary

User Info Menu

try using a sensitivity to 6 also try and use cod ww2 script by Excalibur you can fine tune with anti recoil settings

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpionKiller For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thanks for the reply. I used no recoil once and it was perfect but accidentally reseted the settings, it just moves up and goes left right. What is a good setting for no recoil. I can’t use scripts it’s way to difficult. I copy the codes and convert it yet says errors idk just weird.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

You have to test numbers between 18-30 untill you find it right. The vertical kicks are normal, thats the spread and random kick you cant control that. It is not the same pattern everytime you shoot. A vertical and horizontal conpensation would make aiming impossible.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Hi x22DOT, thanks for the great work on this GamePack.
    Is it possible to add the "Auto Scope" feature in the Aim Exploit Variant of this GamePack too?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

Hi 22, great gamepack! I'm new to this whole cronus thing, but am having a blast!

I was just hoping to make a suggestion I would think be possible, but honestly I'm not sure, I haven't played with any coding of my own yet.

I've moved away from using the aim assist & correction features currently, but have still been using the recoil compensation which is amazing! However what I've noticed is when shooting, the aim stays perfectly in place, but then when you stop firing the accumulative compensation then moves your aim much lower than where you started.

The reason makes complete sense, however I'm curious if there could be a fairly simple solution to this, by counting how much compensation has been issued during one continuous round of shots, then just reversing that amount once shooting has stopped.. ? In theory I feel it would work, rather than having to reposition aim again each time we stop shooting.

Without the mod, the game currently puts your aim back to the same place you started, after you stop firing, which can be super useful for trying to pin point that scrub head-glitcher half way across the map.. But of course then you lose the recoil control, so it becomes a crappy trade off.

Another example, without mod with say an assault rifle, you should be issuing short bursts of bullets to control your aim & recoil. With mod, when firing bursts like this we have to then adjust aim up a bit between each burst, to account for the recoil adjustment.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this if you're still monitoring the comments and see this.

Once again, great job & thank you for the time you've spent developing for this community.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

x22DOT could you add anti-recoil with this pack as well that's the only thing it is missing its the aim exploit pack I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Gilberto2733; 1 Week Ago at 02:08.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

What's the difference between these:

- V6 Call of Duty WW2
    - V6 Side by Side Method

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223