Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

Can you Bring back the Acog Aim Assist? There are a lot of weapons with acog sights..

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Advanced Variant: pack when will that be posted in the gamming pack

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Could you maybe add Strength Controll of the Aim Assist?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

hi x22dot the button layouts swapped still dont work i use R1 to shoot an L1 to aim and when picking in gamepack the aimsit is on L2 not L1 when will it be fixed thanks

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hi..im having a problem with auto scope mode. When I shoot auto scope is enabled but when I move the left stick back to avoid, it automatically reloads or attaches suppressor. Also using sniper breath mode, when I scope in it quick scopes instead. I disabled everything and it still wants to quick scope. Am I doing something wrong?

Mercenary

User Info Menu

so autoscope mode is not working?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Hi xx22dot,

Its been awhile brother,thank you for making another awesome game pack,you are the man like literally,ok!,before viewing this post on WW2s gamepack,i was using the Advanced Warfare GamePack on WW2 since its another Sledge Hammer,lol,...the Drop Shot Mod on there is called "No Scope" which is waaaay better than Press Sensitive in terms of getting called out in-game,is the drop shot mod in the WW2 Press Sensitive..?,havent tried it yet,will definitely try it out soon but if it is can we get the "No Scope Drop Shot" added to the gamepack,i would really appreciate it BIG TIME!

Oh and great job on the AA V5 cant wait to get my hands on the AA V6,xx22dot is a legend.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

is 1.1 out yet?

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

I try this new ww2 gamepack and i dont see any difereçe on aim assist and anti recoil...in game i use flipped butons R1 to shoot and L1 to aim..layout buton its default and sensivity its 6...on gamepack i choise default buton or default swapped and i dont see when aiming pull down like other peoples say here it does....im doing anithing wrong? Sory my english....

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    I try this new ww2 gamepack and i dont see any difereçe on aim assist and anti recoil...in game i use flipped butons R1 to shoot and L1 to aim..layout buton its default and sensivity its 6...on gamepack i choise default buton or default swapped and i dont see when aiming pull down like other peoples say here it does....im doing anithing wrong? Sory my english....
    Wait for V1.1 on Sniper/Standard Edition.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rankless View Post
    Hi xx22dot,

Its been awhile brother,thank you for making another awesome game pack,you are the man like literally,ok!,before viewing this post on WW2s gamepack,i was using the Advanced Warfare GamePack on WW2 since its another Sledge Hammer,lol,...the Drop Shot Mod on there is called "No Scope" which is waaaay better than Press Sensitive in terms of getting called out in-game,is the drop shot mod in the WW2 Press Sensitive..?,havent tried it yet,will definitely try it out soon but if it is can we get the "No Scope Drop Shot" added to the gamepack,i would really appreciate it BIG TIME!

Oh and great job on the AA V5 cant wait to get my hands on the AA V6,xx22dot is a legend.
    It is in the pack.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by treufok View Post
    hi x22dot the button layouts swapped still dont work i use R1 to shoot an L1 to aim and when picking in gamepack the aimsit is on L2 not L1 when will it be fixed thanks
    Wait for V1.1

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    Could you maybe add Strength Controll of the Aim Assist?
    There will be a Aim Assist Edition for the experienced Gamers.
    Acog Mode will be a part of it.
    Last edited by x22DOT; 9th November 17 at 09:30.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

GamePack Updates check first post for more information.
    Live soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hi..im having a problem with auto scope mode. When I shoot auto scope is enabled but when I move the left stick back to avoid, it automatically reloads or attaches suppressor. Also using sniper breath mode, when I scope in it quick scopes instead. I disabled everything and it still wants to quick scope. Am I doing something wrong?
    For some weird reason, a few features are activated regardless of setting including auto dismount which is why your suppressor is being attached, same key for bipod, and auto scope. Gamepack isn't working right at current moment, probably going to be fixed in v1.1
    Last edited by g0tph0ne; 9th November 17 at 11:03.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Auto dismount works exactly as I expected it to, besides it being a little bugged right now, it is amazingly helpful. I just deploy my bipod, kill a few people, when I get fired back at I just backup and run. Very helpful.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to g0tph0ne For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by g0tph0ne View Post
    Auto dismount works exactly as I expected it to, besides it being a little bugged right now, it is amazingly helpful. I just deploy my bipod, kill a few people, when I get fired back at I just backup and run. Very helpful.
    You should read the changelog in the first post.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

i am liking this very much just a couple more hours to try more

I Am Error

User Info Menu

When will the be updated. Cronus Pro v1.20 app says still v1.0

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DemonSkull View Post
    When will the be updated. Cronus Pro v1.20 app says still v1.0
    i am using the (call of duty wwii advanced edition) game pack .... very good

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

What's the affect of rapid fire and burst fire together? Will it reduce recoil overall or will rapid fire cancel out burst fire...

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by copson10 View Post
    What's the affect of rapid fire and burst fire together? Will it reduce recoil overall or will rapid fire cancel out burst fire...
    Thats not possible at all
    You have to use "Burst Fire" or "Rapid Fire".

23. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Master Chief

User Info Menu

WoW the anti recoil work real good

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

what system

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by snowmanizreal View Post
    what system
    sorry i am on the xbox 1 s

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

nvm
    Last edited by HyperX; 9th November 17 at 20:35.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I've got to be doing something wrong, anti-recoil and aim assist doesn't seem to do anything for me. I have them enabled for the controller as I'm using XB1 is there anything else I should be doing. This is the first game pack I've ever used. Sorry for the noob questions.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by janqula View Post
    I've got to be doing something wrong, anti-recoil and aim assist doesn't seem to do anything for me. I have them enabled for the controller as I'm using XB1 is there anything else I should be doing. This is the first game pack I've ever used. Sorry for the noob questions.
    Aim assists and Anti Recoil doesn't work together

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Advanced Edition
    Xbox 1
    Everything default
    Sensitivity- 9-12
    Aim Assist & Aim Correction Enable (Controller)
    When i shoot using the trigger(RT) the gun automatically aims for me. Even when i attempt to hip fire the gun will always ads even when i just use the trigger button. Does anyone else have this problem or is that how its suppose to be. And No i do not have auto scope enabled
    Last edited by Hunt501; 9th November 17 at 21:37.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

That's why I came in here to ask the same question. I noticed when I release the analog stick the cross hair slowly moved down.At first I thought it was my controller and I even changed slots just to see if that made a difference.

- - - Updated - - -

does the samething to me on the ps4 press R2 and it aims and fires.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

RedDot in the antil recoil for the part were it says the anti recoil power parameter should we leave it at the default setting at 24 or change it lower so there wont be any recoil?

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

My button layout in game its default and i have flip active r1 to shoot and L1 to aim...what i have active on gamepack button layout default ou default swapped? I try both but exist a bug when im aim and start to shoot the soldier put the supressor automatic....

Master Chief

User Info Menu

strange all was working fine last night after a small update rapid fire not working too good for me

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast