Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 683

Topic: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

  1. #91
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    strange all was working fine last night after a small update rapid fire not working too good for me
    Its strange this happens i dont now why...

  2. #92
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    Its strange this happens i dont now why...
    last night the fire rate was fast and smooth but after the small game update its juddery and stuttery

  3. #93
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    i just took rf off and it still not right so could be the game as some things not working in game as well
    so will wait till they get it sorted out

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  5. #94
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    i just took rf off and it still not right so could be the game as some things not working in game as well
    so will wait till they get it sorted out
    If its happening without CM, then its the Server. Keep us updated.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  7. #95
    Italian Plumber

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Because of game update its possible gamepack dont work well? If the gamepack works great before the game update come out you dont need update the gamepack too? The AA pull down or not? On ww2 normal dont pull down and de advance ww2 AA pull...and i forgot to say one more time great work x22dot once again!

  8. #96
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    do i have this right?
    DROP SHOT:

    On Fire = will always drop scoped or not
    Scope only = hip fire will not drop shot
    Fire Only = will not drop when scoped

    Thanks for making this GP!

  9. #97
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    If its happening without CM, then its the Server. Keep us updated.
    just played with no CM in and it worked ok
    just putting it back on to try again

    No when i put cronus back in it stutters again
    Last edited by Carl Robo; 10th November 17 at 09:23.

  10. #98
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by KNOFLER69 View Post
    Because of game update its possible gamepack dont work well? If the gamepack works great before the game update come out you dont need update the gamepack too? The AA pull down or not? On ww2 normal dont pull down and de advance ww2 AA pull...and i forgot to say one more time great work x22dot once again!
    Its because of the AA.

    - - - Updated - - -

    GamePack Updates check first post for more information.

  11. #99
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    No when i put cronus back in it stutters again

  12. #100
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Maybe WW2 had a silent update for Rapid Fire Mod Block. If thats the case, Ill do a Anti Modblock for sure.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  14. #101
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    Maybe WW2 had a silent update for Rapid Fire Mod Block. If thats the case, Ill do a Anti Modblock for sure.
    there was a update this morning only a small one

  15. #102
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    just put there rf attachment on and its working a bit better

  16. #103
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    there was a update this morning only a small one
    Yes but nothing has been changed that is a problem for RF.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Robo View Post
    just put there rf attachment on and its working a bit better
    Sounds like Modblock, will check that tonight.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  18. #104
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    xxdot thank you so much for all your work! question:

    Jumpshot mode:

    On Fire: jump every time you shoot, either aiming or no aiming (LT/L2)
    Scope Only: Jump every time you aim with (LT/L2)
    fire only: Should jump when you shoot while aiming right (LT/L2 + RT/R2)

    I try the on fire and the fire only and they are working the same, they jump every time you shoot but i want to jump only when i press (LT/L2 + RT/R2) but is not working ; can you help to fix this?
    Last edited by cronusmaxuser31; 10th November 17 at 12:11.

  19. #105
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Yea in the new update from what i was told they put in a security breach that blocks all rapid fire pretty much all mods

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to ScorpionKiller For This Useful Post:


  21. #106
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    You Cant block Rapid fire, but u can put an firerate cap in tho

  22. #107
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    every time i use this pack it keeps dropping money on zombies ?

  23. #108
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gjin Yuko View Post
    You Cant block Rapid fire, but u can put an firerate cap in tho
    You can block Rapid Fire without Rapid Fire Cap. Example CoD WAW.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


  25. #109
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    You can block Rapid Fire without Rapid Fire Cap. Example CoD WAW.
    Dang I didn't know this was possible. Did they really patch rapid fire? That's some nonsense if that's true. Wow...

  26. #110
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    why does it auto ads itself, thats just gross..

  27. #111
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Rapid fire still works just fine. Also, I would recommend akimbo rapid fire. The two semi auto pistols shoot faster when they're akimbo. The M1911 is OP close range because it has 2HK potential.

  28. #112
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    I'm really new to using a cronusmax for cod. i'm probably doing something wrong so could someone? the only mod that has worked for me is auto aim when firing. i'm trying to use drop shot and aim assist but I'm not doing a drop shot and my aiming hasn't changed any. I tried using the regular ww2 and the advanced (where I used auto aim). I also have my controls flipped so ADS is L1 instead of L2. does swap=flip? I know the pack is active because my controller light is solid purple. please advise.

  29. #113
    I Am Error

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    How come the aim assist don't wiggle? Do i have to press something?

  30. #114
    Altar Desecrater

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Has anyone found out why when aimong down sights when you let go of the analog stick the cross hair moves downward?

  31. #115
    Mercenary

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    x22Dot none of the mods are working right since the new update on cod WW2 like the rapid fire is not working the auto scope not working and in the sniper edition pack you have up i disable rapid fire but in game rapid fire is on any ideas why this is happening

  32. #116
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpionKiller View Post
    x22Dot none of the mods are working right since the new update on cod WW2 like the rapid fire is not working the auto scope not working and in the sniper edition pack you have up i disable rapid fire but in game rapid fire is on any ideas why this is happening
    rapid fire as been blocked in the last game update but x22dot is on it to try sort it out

  33. #117
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by smoke121 View Post
    I'm really new to using a cronusmax for cod. i'm probably doing something wrong so could someone? the only mod that has worked for me is auto aim when firing. i'm trying to use drop shot and aim assist but I'm not doing a drop shot and my aiming hasn't changed any. I tried using the regular ww2 and the advanced (where I used auto aim). I also have my controls flipped so ADS is L1 instead of L2. does swap=flip? I know the pack is active because my controller light is solid purple. please advise.
    dropshot on fire works fine for me

    id you are using auto aim you dont see a big difference
    if it is working when you ADS your cross air will move down thats it working

  34. #118
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTwin011 View Post
    Has anyone found out why when aimong down sights when you let go of the analog stick the cross hair moves downward?
    when you ADS with auto aim your cross air moves down thats how you will know its working
    not very good for long ads to the face but real good for a runner round

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dendyroseee View Post
    How come the aim assist don't wiggle? Do i have to press something?

    id you are using auto aim you dont see a big difference
    if it is working when you ADS your cross air will move down that's it working

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl Robo For This Useful Post:


  36. #119
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Moray View Post
    why does it auto ads itself, thats just gross..
    i have been using this way for well over 2 years as i use the xim4 to the cronusmax
    and find when you get to grips with it kills come faster

  37. #120
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Call of Duty: WW2 GamePacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Moray View Post
    why does it auto ads itself, thats just gross..
    That has been fixed in V1.1 wait for upload.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:


Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare GamePacks
    By x22DOT in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11th July 18, 14:00
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered GamePacks
    By x22DOT in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 14th March 18, 20:13
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th June 17, 16:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •