Topic: Logitech G25 Issue

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Logitech G25 Issue

I seem to have issues connecting my Logitech G25 to my Xbox One. I have all my controllers updated to latest firmware and the Drive Hub updated to 2.0.1-rc.15.

Issue:
    When the Drive Hub is in Race Mode, it will not emulate the controller(xbox controller home button will not light up). However when I put it in Play Mode all works fine, but my wheel buttons are mapped all over the place(gas pedal is look right...etc.).

I was able to get it to work once and since I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it no longer works. My concern is there my be a loose USB port connection inside the Race Hub itself....

Anyone else seeing this issue?

Also, I have tried numerous cables to make sure it was not a bad cable. Using the same set of cables when it worked the one time.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G25 Issue

When I got it to work, I had to unplug the controller after the Drive Hub was powered on and the steering wheel finished its calibration and then plugged it back in. The home button lit up and all worked fine. It took multiple cables and attempts for it to finally work...I have not been able to get it to work again. I feel the controller vibrate when I plug it in, but xbox home button never comes on.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hydenwalls View Post
    I recommend testing the actual controller to eliminate that as the issue.. I know because one of my XB1 controller's USB port does not work for anything other than charging.

Steps to Testing.

1. Remove the Batteries from the controller.
    2. power on your console using the power button on the front of you XB1
    3. Plug your Xbox controller into the console using the Cable included with your Drive Hub. or another reliable cable Do Not press the guide (xbox) button on the controller, the guide button on the controller should illuminate indicating your controller has powered on.

H.
    Please try the test above.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Solution

I can get it to work doing the following:

1) plug the Drive Hub into the xbox with only the wheel connected. Let it sit for 10 seconds or so (making sure it is in race mode).

2) Plug in the controller and it works.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Hi
    Firstly, Its good that you can get it to work... But you really shouldn't have to do it this way... It sounds to me like some kind of a power issue, maybe around cable quality, or the maybe G25 power supply or something..
    Let us know if you find any further issues.
    rgds