Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Topic: Raptors ww2 jitter

BANNED!

User Info Menu

Re: Raptors ww2 jitter

Quote Originally Posted by musky View Post
    yours by far is the best iv seen or used.
    I'm not sure which one you are talking about. But the one I shared above was my personal favorite and my personal part in making was you can actually run backwards and Jitter still. 100 percent of all other versions made by everyone else I've seen you can't run backwards. So it's my favorite. But it still locks up in bad lag lobbies.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    ? I have already Got help and i didnt ask how jitter was made i ask if i could get help but nvm i Got it to work
    and Im not desperate you could at least give me an answer
    You were posting only a few hours after the last post asking why nobody answered you... that to me points towards being kinda desperate...

I answers questions when i feel like i have an answer and have time to do so...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

BANNED!

User Info Menu

Just to let you all know I uploaded our JITTER script to the library last night. It's jitter hip fire and rapid fire aim down sights. Default controls. I also uploaded a script for akimbo Rapid fire for the akimbo pistols.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Raptor For This Useful Post:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    You were posting only a few hours after the last post asking why nobody answered you... that to me points towards being kinda desperate...

I answers questions when i feel like i have an answer and have time to do so...
    Yea you. Right maybe i was a littebit desperate to get jitter Sorry

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Is There Any Jitter Mod For Infinite Warfare?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OmarCuevas View Post
    Is There Any Jitter Mod For Infinite Warfare?
    Yes check gamepacks

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hey I'm Having a Hard Time To Activate Jitter Master BETA For IW Can Yu Please HELP ME?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

This Raptors Jitter is almost perfect.. but when i use the Toggle Action jitter, once i aim on a enemy, it hesitates the first shot, tries to reload then the Jitter starts working. Every time, it happens when locked on the enemy, it has that first second hiccup which is crucial. Overall other than that, this is just like the Brecci Gang jitter. Just fix that first second lock hiccup & its perfect.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JitterUSilly For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Hey Can Yu Please Show Me How To Activate Jitter Master BETA For IW?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

anyone has a good jitter for the Combat Shotgun? they have just buffed Combat Shotgun damage range, so I want to try it again

https://youtu.be/1ByB_Rv8B5Y

Attachment 4433
    Last edited by jameswoo; 22nd December 17 at 02:07.

BANNED!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Wow is all I got to say. Multiple reasons why we haven't shared public. I can't believe this guy was trying to act like a jitter hero making threats to post on forums and library meanwhile trying to sell the jitter via private message.

Let me make this loud and clear to you angry people out there. The Jitter has flaws and is not working properly all the time online. Possibly a fast patch, and the fact is we want more time to figure perfect it if possible and make a jitter for the combat shotgun. I don't understand how these angry people expect and demand jitter from me like I owe them. Look I simply posted on forms that jitter was possible so others would know so they could make it. I expected this to take some time. Which would give us more time to work on it. I have been open about it all this whole time except sharing code public. You angry people out there it takes time to make these things. Sometimes they take longer than previous games. I personally don't own anyone anything. I don't get paid a dime. I get no freebies, or sponsership. Most of the forms members don't know who I am and most of all people on here won't even join my jitter community made in past. I absolutely get no benefits for sharing public. And is actually a negative thing to do at this moment in time. Why share a half working Jitter to thousands of people and then it get patched in a month give or take? Then us who actually put in the time to make it not get to perfect let alone use it that much. I've shared the Jitter to plenty of people. Probably more than I should have. Which is why this whole thing happened with this guy. My apologies and I've learned from my mistake. I take full responsibility for this situation. I shouldn't have gave this guy the jitter. I figured if I gave the Jitter private to people they would respect our wish for it to remain private. My idea was that very active jitter users still could have access to jitter but code kept from public eye to prevent a fast patch by thousands using it all at once. Look you all that are angry have the same tools I have to make a Jitter. Instead of getting angry and another forum member why don't you just make Jitter yourself? How are you really going to blame me and throw a tantrum. And make claims no one made the jitter.if that's the case you'd already have it now because it'd just be there. Right no one makes it Hugh? This guy Stompurs actually threating everyone who has Jitter and who doesn't. He made claims to get it patched in the current state. Meaning none of you other users will never get your hands on it by the time it's perfected if possible.
    I'm lost of words. All I can say is just wow... And this whole situation just makes me want to be even more discrete than I already am at the moment.
    All I can say is I fully support your comment man and I can't even imagine the time and effort to code a script like jitter.......maybe next time don't share jitter on future cods to prevent it from getting patched.
    I highly respect yourself and other members on this site who are positive and honest as you are.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to QUINN MODZ For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

combat shotgun jitter?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to tekkenmaster For This Useful Post:

Renegade

User Info Menu

with the new update of ww2 the jitter does not work I checked all the jitter
    why

Master Chief

User Info Menu

yes i agree they messed up the timeing it no longer works.

Renegade

User Info Menu

there is no chance of working again

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

All jitters patched for WW2?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

ban this lil bastards