Topic: Thrustmaster tx loses calibration (goes crazy) when using drivehub.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thrustmaster tx loses calibration (goes crazy) when using drivehub.

Thrustmaster TX firmware v51
    Drivehub firmware 201
    Ps4 pro
    Gran turismo sport. (Malfuctions at connection in and out of game)

When i use drivehub, the wheel not only loses ffb and rumble, but when i reconnect, either it barely moves on calibration, or goes absolutely nuts slamming left and right.

After much frustration, i found a calibration tool from thrustmaster, which fixes everything completely, until ofcourse i use drivehub again.

The wheel stays absolutely fine when i use the wheel normally on Xbox or pc without drivehub.
    Last edited by Faded47; 1 Week Ago at 01:47.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Thrustmaster tx loses calibration (goes crazy) when using drivehub.

Please review these support guidelines and update your post - thanks

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/175404-What-to-do-when-asking-for-DriveHub-support

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Upon further inspection, the wheel never fully calibrates ever when plugging in the drivehub, and afterwards the thrustmaster calibration tool says its in the wrong direction and needs to invert it to correct it. Which it does.

Also either the hub is in race mode with no lights, or has a static 0 with both green lights emitted.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Copy and paste from my ongoing email with collective minds. Step by step of what happens,Sorry if confusing.

When i plug in the power to drivehub with both connected and controller off, its in racemode with both lights on, controller lights up a split second as drivehub starts to display tx 458 italia spelled out, and the wheel starts to calibrate.

Midway through this, the green lights turn off on the drivehub, and the wheel stops calibration halfway through.

After i wait a bit, I press PS button, which then the drivehub displays 0, and wheel fully calibrates(but slightly different than normal use without drivehub). And i can use the wheel fully functional, minus normal FFB and vibration, and the ffb that is there is unbalanced to one side.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Pressing the PS button is not part of the start up procedure. This seems strange like the drive hub isn't detecting the DS4 (Bad Cable). Once my Drive Hub goes thru the initialization sequence pressing the PS button has no effect.. In fact the controller seems locked out completely (by design). Did you follow the setup like the tutorial shows?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Yes, and sometimes the controller is fully locked out, sometimes it isnt, depending if the drivehub shuts off or stays on during calibration. But even then, the ps button works to power back on the controller for a split second and shuts back off and is continuing to be locked out. Im going to try another wheel and update here.