Topic: Problem Setting fanatec turbo s whit cronusmax plus

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Problem Setting fanatec turbo s whit cronusmax plus

Hello guys. are managed to schedule cronusmax plus for my steering wheel fanatec turbo's but I found this problem, I can put the steering wheel mode ps3 only if connected to the PC. ie are forced to turn on over PC, put the steering wheel the mode ps3 and then connect it to ps4. once connected to ps4, if I had some problem I can't more to put it back in ps3 mode. needs to do so? one else, for this steering wheel that wsw recommended of cronusmax? 1.23 or 1.24?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Problem Setting fanatec turbo s whit cronusmax plus

Quote Originally Posted by Rud12 View Post
    Hello guys. are managed to schedule cronusmax plus for my steering wheel fanatec turbo's but I found this problem, I can put the steering wheel mode ps3 only if connected to the PC. ie are forced to turn on over PC, put the steering wheel the mode ps3 and then connect it to ps4. once connected to ps4, if I had some problem I can't more to put it back in ps3 mode. needs to do so? one else, for this steering wheel that wsw recommended of cronusmax? 1.23 or 1.24?
    I have needed to plug the wheel into a PS3 or PC in the past to switch my wheel into PS3 mode, won't switch over while plugged into PS4. Unless there is a specific issue with the firmware and your controller/console, I suggest you use latest firmware available.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi, thank you for your answer.
    I checked, My fanatec have the last firmware available.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rud12 View Post
    Hi, thank you for your answer.
    I checked, My fanatec have the last firmware available.
    I was referring to the firmware of the CronusMAX. I have heard there may be problems with latest Fanatec drivers, if you experience any more issues with PS3 mode, you may want to use an older Fanatec driver.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Ok I'm sorry I did not understand. My fanatec steering wheel is quite old as well as its latest update. For what concerns the update of cronusmax you know by chance what it takes for my fanatec turbo? 1.23 or 1.24

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

I suggest you use the latest CronusMAX firmware, there are no issues with the Fanatec turbo to my knowledge.