Topic: Fanatec 2.5, Fanatec mode not working or DirectDrive-GT Sport

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Fanatec 2.5, Fanatec mode not working or DirectDrive-GT Sport

I have a Fanatec V2.5 with an Xbox P1 rim. I just got my drivehub so I can play GT Sport on my PS4 Pro.

I got it to work but the drivehub stays in "Play" mode showed with a O on the drivehub. It works with GT Sport and all FFB seems to be working well, shift light etc. If I unplug the Drive hub from the PS4, Hold P1 it goes into race mode (figure 8) when I plug it back in, but when I plug the wheel into drivehub it shows "O" on the display. I am not sure if this matters or not, but assumed it needs to be in race mode. But all seems to be working fine at the moment.

Next, the wheel I have been using it in Fanalogic mode "L" showing on the wheel. If I switch it to Fanatec mode "F" I lose all feedback no matter what settings I choose on the wheel or in game.

Lastly, if I plug the wheel into the "Controller" slot for Direct Drive mode, it does not work at all. It detects it as a CS 2.5, but it does nothing. If shut down the PS4 and turn it on, still nothing. I thought Direct Drive was supported but I cannot get it to do anything.

I also have the newest Drivehub firmware installed and the wheel is in PC mode.

Thanks

EDIT- Nevermind, sorry about the post. I just went and re read through all the instructions and looks like I need to leave it in Fanalogic mode to work with GT Sport. Sorry for the post guys, I should have read the manual again before posting. I cannot seem to delete this thread.
    Last edited by Juiced46; 17th December 17 at 13:02.