Topic: Max Rec Seems to Lose Sync when replaying Script On one of my Cronus Plus Devices

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Max Rec Seems to Lose Sync when replaying Script On one of my Cronus Plus Devices

All I'm a bit stumped. I currently own two Cronusmax Plus devices. I am running 1.20 version of the software and the latest firmware which I believe is 1.24 right now. I have a script that I run in Maxrec and it is working well in my newest (purchased this week) Cronus Plus. I do have another CronusPlus device that I bought in September or October of 2016 that doesn't seem to handle the script as well. The script will start off and while it is running it is essentially pressing A multiple times and then pulling the left and right triggers to complete a rep in a training drill on NBA 2k18. I have used this script between both my xbox one and PS4 with success but it seems to have degraded to where the timing is off and I am failing the reps when it goes to pull the triggers where some drills I may successfully complete 9 reps, occasionally the 10 that are needed and sometimes as few as 7. Meanwhile the script works fine on my other Cronusmax. I have attempted to change the device to be in PS4 mode rather than auto to see if it helps but, it still seems to be out of sync somehow. I tried to reprogram the firmware but, still no luck. Is there any recommendation to settings that I might be able to check or any next best troubleshooting steps?

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Max Rec Seems to Lose Sync when replaying Script On one of my Cronus Plus Devices

Quote Originally Posted by xxpoloxx View Post
    All I'm a bit stumped. I currently own two Cronusmax Plus devices. I am running 1.20 version of the software and the latest firmware which I believe is 1.24 right now. I have a script that I run in Maxrec and it is working well in my newest (purchased this week) Cronus Plus. I do have another CronusPlus device that I bought in September or October of 2016 that doesn't seem to handle the script as well. The script will start off and while it is running it is essentially pressing A multiple times and then pulling the left and right triggers to complete a rep in a training drill on NBA 2k18. I have used this script between both my xbox one and PS4 with success but it seems to have degraded to where the timing is off and I am failing the reps when it goes to pull the triggers where some drills I may successfully complete 9 reps, occasionally the 10 that are needed and sometimes as few as 7. Meanwhile the script works fine on my other Cronusmax. I have attempted to change the device to be in PS4 mode rather than auto to see if it helps but, it still seems to be out of sync somehow. I tried to reprogram the firmware but, still no luck. Is there any recommendation to settings that I might be able to check or any next best troubleshooting steps?
    Go to menu - tools --> Device Cleanup -> Erase Memory Slots. This will clean your memory slots and sometimes that can help in situation like yours.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post: