Topic: Problem ! «Driving force gt» doesn't work on xbox one

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Problem ! «Driving force gt» doesn't work on xbox one

Hello I try to connect my steering wheel "logitech driving force gt" to my xbox one by cronus max. The first time I plugged my steering wheel to the xbox one by the cronus max the cronus max showed me* E, the wheel is unrecognized. The second time I realized the same installation except that I put my key in "PS4 wheels edition". This time the key showed me 0, the wheel is recognized. But* when I press a button on my steering wheel "Driving force gt" nothing happens on my xbox one. Could you tell me how to make it work? Or my «driving force gt»simply can not be supported by the cronus max on xbox one.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Problem ! «Driving force gt» doesn't work on xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by CLÉMENT MOREAU View Post
    Hello I try to connect my steering wheel "logitech driving force gt" to my xbox one by cronus max. The first time I plugged my steering wheel to the xbox one by the cronus max the cronus max showed me* E, the wheel is unrecognized. The second time I realized the same installation except that I put my key in "PS4 wheels edition". This time the key showed me 0, the wheel is recognized. But* when I press a button on my steering wheel "Driving force gt" nothing happens on my xbox one. Could you tell me how to make it work? Or my «driving force gt»simply can not be supported by the cronus max on xbox one.
    For Xbox One support you will need to use the X-Aim plugin http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ck-Setup-Guide or use the DriveHUB for full compatability https://shop.cronusmax.com/drivehub.html

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Thank you very much my «logitech driving force gt» work with forza 6 with my «cronus max». Do «farming simulator» and «forza 7» are compatible with a «drive hub» on
    Xbox one ? I may buy one to play with more games.

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thank you very much my «logitech driving force gt» work with forza 6 with my «cronus max». Do «farming simulator» and «forza 7» are compatible with a «drive hub» on
    Xbox one ? I may buy one to play with more games.
    Welcome, FM7 has wheel support and will work with Drive Hub. As long as farming sim has wheel support, it will work with DriveHub as well.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

It is sufficient that farming simulator is compatible with a brand of steering wheel for that it is compatible with almost all the wheels with the cronus max?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

It is sufficient that farming simulator is compatible with a brand of steering wheel for that it is compatible with almost all the wheels with the cronus max?
    As long as the game supports the major X1 wheels, such as the Logitech g920 or the Fanatec Xbox Universal Hub, any wheel compatible with Drive Hub will be supported on that game.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

I know that farming simulator 2017 is compatible with all trusmaster steering wheels. So it should work on my xbox one with the drive hub with my "logitech driving force gt" steering wheel. Thank you very much for your information.

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

I know that farming simulator 2017 is compatible with all trusmaster steering wheels. So it should work on my xbox one with the drive hub with my "logitech driving force gt" steering wheel. Thank you very much for your information.
    Hopefully yes, The drivehub will emulate a Logitech G920 not a Thrustmaster wheel since you have a Logitech wheel.