Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: razer wolverine ultimate

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

razer wolverine ultimate

hi guys

Just a quicky , i'm thinking of getting this controller whats the chance it'll work with my CM ?

Thanks

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Re: razer wolverine ultimate

I GOT THE CONTROLLER AND IT WORKS PREFECT ON THE XBOX ONE X WITH THE C/M DON'T EVEN NEED TO AUTHENTICATE IT JUST PLUG IN AND GO !!!

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

I case anyone's interested the wolverine doesn't work with my ps4 pro

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by just looking View Post
    I case anyone's interested the wolverine doesn't work with my ps4 pro
    did you try to connect it Using a USB Hub (Full Crossover Support)
    or Without a USB Hub (Partial Crossover Support)?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

I didn't lex I'll give that a go and report back.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

If it works with a CM on an Xbox One it should work on a PS4

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I am having the same problem, I’ve tried direct to the Cronus, USB hub. Nothing works. When I connect it directly to the Cronus it will turn on, however, the controller simply isn’t working on the ps4.
    Any advice helps

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Using the same setup my Xbox one controller works just fine, the razer Wolverine controller has power running to it, but, it doesn’t work

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

As I don't have this controller can someone confirm if it works on an Xbox One or not (with a CronusMAX connected of course)

If not - then it's not compatible and there's no room in the current firmware to add it.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

hi yes it works just fine on my xbox one x with the C/M connected (sometimes i don't need to authenticate it other times i do) but as of yet not on my ps4 pro Iv'e tried multiple ways with the C/M and iv'e two of them and i can't get it working it authenticates show no errors on the C/M but theres no response in the console with the razer connected with or without the usb hub
    Last edited by just looking; 14th January 18 at 08:14.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to just looking For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I accidentally made a post on this same topic, but here goes. My razer wolverine ultimate will not even turn on when plugged into the Cronus max I do not have a usb hub to do crossing with either I use the same usb to authenticate with another regular Xbox controller and it works so I know it isn’t the cable but when I plug in my wolverine it simply wont turn on. Any chance y’all know what the problem might be?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Have to but it doesnt still waiting for support, tryed e3thing and e3 option from user manual....

- - - Updated - - -

Have to but it doesnt still waiting for support, tryed e3thing and e3 option from user manual....

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Hello Justlooking. Can i ask if you have programmed your Razer W/Ultimate with new firmware from Razer and/or have you used Synapse to program the buttons at all?
    Just seeing what youve done different to me to get yours working, as mine doesnt even power up through the CM+ on my Xbone and ive tried many combinations of plugs etc to try and get it to work.
    Thanks in advance :-)

Quote Originally Posted by just looking View Post
    I GOT THE CONTROLLER AND IT WORKS PREFECT ON THE XBOX ONE X WITH THE C/M DON'T EVEN NEED TO AUTHENTICATE IT JUST PLUG IN AND GO !!!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Croneme View Post
    Hello Justlooking. Can i ask if you have programmed your Razer W/Ultimate with new firmware from Razer and/or have you used Synapse to program the buttons at all?
    Just seeing what youve done different to me to get yours working, as mine doesnt even power up through the CM+ on my Xbone and ive tried many combinations of plugs etc to try and get it to work.
    Thanks in advance :-)
    I have the some problems. It doesn't power up also if I connetct throught the cm+ to pc in program mode

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Try this - if you are using on a PS4, make sure the auth controller is a DS4 v1 not the v2 (the version that comes with PS4 Pro)

Let me know how you get on.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

The thing is, Razer Wolverine be it Ultimate or Tournament Edition, doesn't even turn on if connected directly to CM.
    Doesn't matter if using Hub or not.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by info0 View Post
    The thing is, Razer Wolverine be it Ultimate or Tournament Edition, doesn't even turn on if connected directly to CM.
    Doesn't matter if using Hub or not.
    There's so many conflicting reports - i'll see if I can get my hands on one.

For now it's considered not compatible.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Another +1 who cannot get the Razer Wolverine to work on Xbox1 with CM+ :-(

I did buy a Razer Wildcat (on sale) and so far that works perfect through the CM+, so im just using that at the moment until there is a fix for my Razer Wolverine as its a much better controller.

NOTE: For those lucky ones that are able to get their R-Wolverine working, did you upgrade the Razer firmware at all? or just use it straight out of the box? Because I upgraded my R-Wolverine firmware before using it through the CM+ so wondering if thats got something to do with it?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post

Last edited by Croneme; 13th April 18 at 22:08.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post

I got the Wolverine today. Used KittyDawns Crossover Pack and its working fine on PS4. I tried the Elite crossover and regular crossover. Both working perfect. Touchpad remaps and everything. I installed the Razer Synapse Windows 10 Program on my pc. Dont know if that did anything, but no problems here yet. Going to try one of my own scripts now. Edit. Forgot to mention i was using a USB Hub with the ps4 controller also connected in port 1
    Last edited by munday78; 29th April 18 at 18:36.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Alright. Something weird is happening. After i took KittyDawns crossover pack out of the cronusmax memory, The controller stopped working. Wouldnt work in CronusPro device monitor anymore or anything. After a while, i tried to put the pack back in the slot and the wolverine started working again with ALL scripts, device monitor and everything. Seems like for some weird reason, no matter what memory slot its in... The KittyDawn Crossover Essentials pack needs to be on the cronuxmax. Then all other slots will work. No idea, but its working for me and im not changing anything lol

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by munday78 View Post
    Alright. Something weird is happening. After i took KittyDawns crossover pack out of the cronusmax memory, The controller stopped working. Wouldnt work in CronusPro device monitor anymore or anything. After a while, i tried to put the pack back in the slot and the wolverine started working again with ALL scripts, device monitor and everything. Seems like for some weird reason, no matter what memory slot its in... The KittyDawn Crossover Essentials pack needs to be on the cronuxmax. Then all other slots will work. No idea, but its working for me and im not changing anything lol
    I am still trying , i put the kitty dawn one in but its turning on but not working. Are you using the razor wolverine ? would you be able to share your setup or what you have done to get it to work ?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstg View Post
    I am still trying , i put the kitty dawn one in but its turning on but not working. Are you using the razor wolverine ? would you be able to share your setup or what you have done to get it to work ?
    As soon as i add the Gamepack, it starts working. Its the regular ps4 crossover pack NOT the ELITE controller pack. Once i do that, it works in the CM software. From there i plug in the ps4 controller and the Wolverine to the USB hub the way its said in the instructions. Plug the hub to the CM and plug the CM into the PS4. Sometimes it seems, i have to turn on the ps4, unplug the ps4 controller from the usb hub, plug it back in and then the wolverine starts registering. But the Wolverine always lights up and turns on. Its definitely not perfect i am now noticing, but once you get it to register, theres no problems. BTW im using PS4 pro and have the latest Wolverine update installed

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Are the updates on the wolverine website ? I have only had it a couple of months. I do not have the pro just the normal ps4 but i have a usb hub. Did you change any of the settings in the pack or the options on the option tab in the cronus app ?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Are the updates on the wolverine website ? I have only had it a couple of months. I do not have the pro just the normal ps4 but i have a usb hub. Did you change any of the settings in the pack or the options on the option tab in the cronus app ?
    I donwloaded the Razer synapse app for my xbox one and also for windows 10. It says i have the lastest updates. I did change some of the wolverine mappings in the razer app, but i dont think that would make a difference. Otherwise, the Cronus settings are the same as if you were using an elite controller with the crossover gamepack.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Tryed almost everything , sometimes it powers on , others it doesnt. It will not let me change profiles on the CM now either. I have tried 2 different hubs. I really want to use but i dont understand how its working for you and not me. Can you go into options and device and screenshot it ? The tutorials are out of date and it would be helpful to see what you have selected. Thanks

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Tryed almost everything , sometimes it powers on , others it doesnt. It will not let me change profiles on the CM now either. I have tried 2 different hubs. I really want to use but i dont understand how its working for you and not me. Can you go into options and device and screenshot it ? The tutorials are out of date and it would be helpful to see what you have selected. Thanks
    Inframe out and 1ms Response checked. I have output protocol set to ps4. Device will remember last active slot checked and everything else unchecked. If youre having trouble switching profiles, i would do a device cleanup on the CM. Wipe everything out, do a firmware update and try again. Would also try with only the Crossover pack in the memory. And unplugging the ps4 controller from the usb hub and plugging back in, kicks it in sometiemes too. Also make sure the PS4 controller is in the USB hubs "hub 1" and the Wolverine is in "hub 2"

28. The Following User Says Thank You to munday78 For This Useful Post:

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Thanks , i will try tomorrow but i feel like its a laost cause maybe is the pro version

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thanks , i will try tomorrow but i feel like its a laost cause maybe is the pro version
    Yeah, i have no idea cause it wasn't working at first for me either.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Super excited to see if this works for anyone else. Really want to order this controller to use on PS4. Just seems better than all the alternatives (for me) so it was a relief to see this topic and the recent posts. Hoping others who have it post their results too

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArkham View Post
    Super excited to see if this works for anyone else. Really want to order this controller to use on PS4. Just seems better than all the alternatives (for me) so it was a relief to see this topic and the recent posts. Hoping others who have it post their results too
    I have the Razer Raiju also for ps4 and it's pretty much the same as the Wolverine. The Raiju has the TouchPad but only 2 buttons on the back for 4 extra total and the Wolverine has 4 on the back for 6 extra but no TouchPad. I'm just addicted to buying controllers lol. Both are great though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast