Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: razer wolverine ultimate

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: razer wolverine ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by munday78 View Post
    I have the Razer Raiju also for ps4 and it's pretty much the same as the Wolverine. The Raiju has the TouchPad but only 2 buttons on the back for 4 extra total and the Wolverine has 4 on the back for 6 extra but no TouchPad. I'm just addicted to buying controllers lol. Both are great though

Wanting the Wolverine over the Raiju due to the xbox style left stick, 6 buttons and the Raiju's supposed high failure rate. My left thumb seems to have some kind of repetitive stress issue due to the combo of large hands+L3 to run games (mainly destiny where I like to chain slides)+and the playstation style thumbstick placement. Have the Hori FPS xbox style controller but lack of vibration kills it for me. Others seem to have low build quality going by reviews. The way the 6 extra buttons are placed (especially the 2 by the shoulder buttons) looks like the best arrangement over all the others imo (including scufs/battle beavers). Want everything that might be mapped to the face buttons and control stick clicks mapped to the rear buttons. Looking through reviews on amazon the Wolverine seems to be more durable than the Raiju. "Great until it broke" or "Good but various parts coming apart" seems common in the Raiju reviews.

If it turns out the Wolverine can't be used on PS4 with any kind of consistency I'll definitely give the Raiju a try though. Fortunate that the razer controllers have a good warranty. It's looks a bit bigger than the standard DS4 so maybe that'll be a halfway point to the xbox style for me.

EDIT: I can see your controller addiction as pretty reasonable as having everything work exactly as you like is very satisfying.
    Last edited by BlueArkham; 3 Weeks Ago at 21:14.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

The Wolverine definitely seems like it's made very well. The Raiju is bigger than the DS4 and feels much more comfortable, especially with some kontrol freeks on there lol. Haven't had any hand pain with the raiju, but definitely have with the DS4. Either way, you'll be happy with whatever you get. There's also a new xbox elite controller coming lol.

Renegade

User Info Menu

I have the Razer Raiju also for ps4 and it's pretty much the same as the Wolverine. The Raiju has the TouchPad but only 2 buttons on the back for 4 extra total and the Wolverine has 4 on the back for 6 extra but no TouchPad. I'm just addicted to buying controllers lol. Both are great though
    I have just purchased the Raiju. I really like the wolverine Ultimate , do they feel similar ? My only issue is the position of the sticks, i prefer the xbox layout

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    As I don't have this controller can someone confirm if it works on an Xbox One or not (with a CronusMAX connected of course)

If not - then it's not compatible and there's no room in the current firmware to add it.
    Yes, it works. Not straight away. But after some attempts (unplugging and plugging in the controller whilst CM is connected to Xbox) it worked. The buttons for controlling Headset did not work so far.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I'm just addicted to buying controllers lol.
    Hahahaha, love it! Me too actually. Unfortunately i cant get my beautiful Wolverine to work (XB1s) so have to stick with the Wildcat, but the Wolverine is a much improved, smooth and modular controller.

Finger crossed the CM gurus get it sorted soon otherwise il have to buy another Wildcat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12