Topic: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

I am hooked up with amazon hub (tried the insignia as well) calibration goes fine. Wheel functions and most buttons. No pedal function at all. Latest firmware installed.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

Quote Originally Posted by Qluber View Post
    I am hooked up with amazon hub (tried the insignia as well) calibration goes fine. Wheel functions and most buttons. No pedal function at all. Latest firmware installed.
    Scan back over the manual and make sure everything is in order. Also take a look at the connecting to the Hub section, you can try different ports if you are experiencing issues.

Using a Compatible USB Hub (USB 2.0 or lower is recommended) connect the controllers as follows:

• Using a full data Micro-USB cable, connect your DualShock 4 Controller to PORT 4 on the USB Hub. You can also try Port 3 if you have any issues.

• Connect your Logitech G25/G27/Fanatec/Supported Wheel into PORT 1 on the USB Hub. You can also try Port 2 if you have any issues.

http://cronusmax.com/manual/racing_w...ing_to_ps4.htm

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Went back, double checked still no pedals. I am also noting upon power up I am getting NO AU.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I purchased a new micro USB cable. I have tried every hub port combination. Double checked all parameters via the manual. Any help?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Went back, double checked still no pedals. I am also noting upon power up I am getting NO AU.
    There is definitely an issue with your setup if you aren't getting AU to flash on the CronusMax.

If you have everything correct leading up to powering on the PS4, goto step 6 in the instructions. If you still aren't getting AU to show, what does the CM show at this point?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    There is definitely an issue with your setup if you aren't getting AU to flash on the CronusMax.

If you have everything correct leading up to powering on the PS4, goto step 6 in the instructions. If you still aren't getting AU to show, what does the CM show at this point?

I am now getting AU, but still no pedal function. Purchased a new controller, 2 hubs, 2 micro USB cables. I think that eliminates a hardware issue. STILL NO PEDAL FUNCTION. Any ideas? Anyone?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Anyone?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Anyone?
    Sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve your issue. Have you confirmed through the device monitor that your pedals are working through the CronusMax on a PC?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    Sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve your issue. Have you confirmed through the device monitor that your pedals are working through the CronusMax on a PC?
    I am not aware of the procedure in doing so. Could you help me or steer me into the right direction of checking?
    thanks

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Im having the same issue, did all and no results, anyone can help me please. This issue was resolve, Im new here.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jawj29 View Post
    Im having the same issue, did all and no results, anyone can help me please. This issue was resolve, Im new here.
    I gave up. Junk

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Ok I figured out, Is the cable from the steering wheel to the pedals, I started to move the cable on the pedals and they were loose. Im going to open the pedals and weld the cables maybe one is not connecting properly, but they started to work.