Results 1 to 10 of 10

Topic: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

  1. #1
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    I am hooked up with amazon hub (tried the insignia as well) calibration goes fine. Wheel functions and most buttons. No pedal function at all. Latest firmware installed.

  2. #2
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Quote Originally Posted by Qluber View Post
    I am hooked up with amazon hub (tried the insignia as well) calibration goes fine. Wheel functions and most buttons. No pedal function at all. Latest firmware installed.
    Scan back over the manual and make sure everything is in order. Also take a look at the connecting to the Hub section, you can try different ports if you are experiencing issues.


    [TABLE="class: de_tbl_572 detbl, width: 1483"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: de_td_388"]Using a [URL="http://cronusmax.com/manual/racing_wheel_connecting_to_ps4.htm[/URL]

  3. #3
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Went back, double checked still no pedals. I am also noting upon power up I am getting NO AU.

  4. #4
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    I purchased a new micro USB cable. I have tried every hub port combination. Double checked all parameters via the manual. Any help?

  5. #5
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Quote Originally Posted by Qluber View Post
    Went back, double checked still no pedals. I am also noting upon power up I am getting NO AU.
    There is definitely an issue with your setup if you aren't getting AU to flash on the CronusMax.

    If you have everything correct leading up to powering on the PS4, goto step 6 in the instructions. If you still aren't getting AU to show, what does the CM show at this point?

    http://cronusmax.com/manual/racing_w...ing_to_ps4.htm

  6. #6
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    There is definitely an issue with your setup if you aren't getting AU to flash on the CronusMax.

    If you have everything correct leading up to powering on the PS4, goto step 6 in the instructions. If you still aren't getting AU to show, what does the CM show at this point?

    http://cronusmax.com/manual/racing_w...ing_to_ps4.htm
    I am now getting AU, but still no pedal function. Purchased a new controller, 2 hubs, 2 micro USB cables. I think that eliminates a hardware issue. STILL NO PEDAL FUNCTION. Any ideas? Anyone?

  7. #7
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Anyone?

  8. #8
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Quote Originally Posted by Qluber View Post
    Anyone?
    Sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve your issue. Have you confirmed through the device monitor that your pedals are working through the CronusMax on a PC?

  9. #9
    My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals

    Quote Originally Posted by Picklock View Post
    Sorry to hear you haven't been able to resolve your issue. Have you confirmed through the device monitor that your pedals are working through the CronusMax on a PC?
    I am not aware of the procedure in doing so. Could you help me or steer me into the right direction of checking?
    thanks

  10. #10
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: G27 Steering and buttons NO pedals


Similar Topics

  1. [PS4] g27 - have buttons, pedals and gears but no steering
    By j_simmons in forum CronusMAX PLUS Racing Wheel Support - PS4 Wheel Edition
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5 Days Ago, 21:37
  2. Clubsport v2 pedals
    By Paulcooper in forum Fanatec Racing Wheels Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 08:08
  3. G27 steering wheel buttons
    By lordhesketh in forum Logitech Racing Wheels Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 22nd October 17, 20:15
  4. help, G27 PS4 pedals shifter padd;es work, steering not
    By shonyvee19 in forum CronusMAX PLUS Racing Wheel Support - PS4 Wheel Edition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 14th September 17, 03:17
  5. Forza Horizon 2 xbox one + xbox 360 wireless steering wheel with pedals
    By HNK APO in forum Cronus PRO Software Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17th September 14, 01:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •