Topic: Logitech G27 wheel oversteers or understeers in Gran Turismo Sport edition

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Logitech G27 wheel oversteers or understeers in Gran Turismo Sport edition

I am using a Logitech G27 steering wheel with Cronus Max Plus on the Grand Turismo Sport game. I am experiencing constant problems. The wheel is either around a quarter turn behind or a quarter turn in front of the position of the steering wheel on the screen in the game, meaning I either have to turn the wheel excessively to make the car turn properly - or I have the opposite problem, it's a quarter turn in front, making the wheel very sensitive with only a slight turn of the wheel resulting in a large change of direction. I never know which one it's going to be and it can change in the middle of the game. Any ideas as to the solution?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Logitech G27 wheel oversteers or understeers in Gran Turismo Sport edition

Have you tried using different ports on the hub?

Connect your DualShock 4 Controller to PORT 4 on the USB Hub.You can also try Port 3 if you have any issues. Connect the Logitech Wheel into PORT 1 on the USB Hub. You can also try Port 2 if you have any issues.

You may also want to update your wheel's driver, or try to rollback to a previous driver if that is not working.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Picklock For This Useful Post: