Results 1 to 7 of 7

Topic: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

  1. #1
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    Helloguys.
    I am novice with cronusmax.

    So, i am trying to create scripts to solve all missions of 5 chars on MvsC to my friends, without success.
    I am starting from Gamorra, Mission 9.

    My code works only until step 3. :/
    Where is my error?

    This is the combo:
    https://image.ibb.co/estHZw/IMG_2098.jpg


    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    Quote Originally Posted by WallaceErick View Post
    Helloguys.
    I am novice with cronusmax.

    So, i am trying to create scripts to solve all missions of 5 chars on MvsC to my friends, without success.
    I am starting from Gamorra, Mission 9.

    My code works only until step 3. :/
    Where is my error?

    This is the combo:
    https://image.ibb.co/estHZw/IMG_2098.jpg



    may I suggest using MAX combo....if you have the ability to have the cronusmax plugged into the computer and the console at the same time, you can record the combo and verify it worked in the game....I've done this successfully on my pc, xbox 360 and xbox 1, it should work on PS4 also....if not, I wouldn't be able to help troubleshoot since I don't have a PS4....

    http://cronusmax.com/manual/max_combo.htm

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to 27321.john.3159 For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    Quote Originally Posted by WallaceErick View Post
    Helloguys.
    I am novice with cronusmax.

    So, i am trying to create scripts to solve all missions of 5 chars on MvsC to my friends, without success.
    I am starting from Gamorra, Mission 9.

    My code works only until step 3. :/
    Where is my error?

    This is the combo:
    https://image.ibb.co/estHZw/IMG_2098.jpg



    Hi,
    You are out of timing . The best way is to use MAX Combo and record your input so then you can see the timing between button presses.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    Quote Originally Posted by john.song.kim View Post
    may I suggest using MAX combo....if you have the ability to have the cronusmax plugged into the computer and the console at the same time, you can record the combo and verify it worked in the game....I've done this successfully on my pc, xbox 360 and xbox 1, it should work on PS4 also....if not, I wouldn't be able to help troubleshoot since I don't have a PS4....

    http://cronusmax.com/manual/max_combo.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Hi,
    You are out of timing . The best way is to use MAX Combo and record your input so then you can see the timing between button presses.

    Thank you, guys.

    I will try to record.
    But i don't know if i have skill to complete all missions, hahahaha.

    =D

  7. #5
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    Quote Originally Posted by WallaceErick View Post
    Thank you, guys.

    I will try to record.
    But i don't know if i have skill to complete all missions, hahahaha.

    =D
    Use this to find the right timing for some combos. Then you can build your combos without of need to do it.

  8. #6
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    i've tried to record and merge the combos without success...


    anyone wants this 'job'?
    i can pay a little for this... as a big thanks.

  9. #7
    Babyfaced Assassin

    User Info Menu

    Re: Create combos for Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Missions

    Is there a full.script for 5 characters and all 10 missions? I'm getting slow.Lol thanks

Similar Topics

  1. Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite Combos Thread
    By justframe in forum Fighting Game Scripts
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 6th April 18, 11:03
  2. Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite
    By bronxrsj2 in forum Script Request
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25th October 17, 22:22
  3. [XBOX ONE] marvel vs capcom infinite scripts
    By goku100055 in forum Fighting Game Scripts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th October 17, 19:32
  4. Please Help With My Marvel Vs Capcom Infinite Script
    By XxSPADEZxX in forum GPC Library Script Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th September 17, 20:24
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2nd March 17, 14:08

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •