Topic: R6 - White Noise - 3 Slots

Renegade

User Info Menu

Cool R6 - White Noise - 3 Slots

Since the previous version of this script, all profile links have now been changed , most default profiles link to defenders and most alt profiles link to attackers.
    the rate of fire for the pistols has been incressed as it has with the white noise patch. a third slot has been added to accommodate for the year three operators.
    the white noise operators are now supported, GUI now shows attackers and defenders separately

Features

52 Profiles
    room for 30+ more profiles
    0 Recoil Anti Recoil
    Anti Recoil timed boosting
    Full control over your aim during shooting , like seriously its hard to tell your shooting at all
    Rapid Fire
    "Timed Shooting"
    Single Shot "Ping Shot" 0 recoil mode
    Melee Bash
    Mounted LMG 0 Recoil
    Drone tagging loop
    auto frag release
    frag tossback

Anti recoil: works with hipfire and ads. just shoot!
    - System that takes into account the controller deadzone
    - Anti Recoil increases & decreases over the shooting period
    - Each setup for each weapon is taylor designed

Melee bash: when u melee you will melee forever until you aim or shoot, just tap LT when u have killed or broke what your killing or breaking

Ping Shot: LT + RB or LT + LB
    Fires a single shot ( good for shooting drones and cams and other equipment ) ,, fires again when the weapon has auto recovered from the recoil

Mounted LMG Antirecoil:
    short hold and release the menu button when you have mounted the lmg,, pressing B to get off the LMG will switch you back to the weapon you had before

Drone Tagging Loop:
    Hold Y for long enough to tag a enemy and it will keep tagging until you hold down LT

Auto frag release:
    when cooking a frag tap the UP button and the pad will rumble, this indicates the "fuse" is lit
    the pad will rumble again to let you know if you don't let go now, its gunna hurt you a little.
    if you just keep cooking the frag though it will be released in just enough time to get through a door or window your stood next too and explode

frag tossback:
    without holding aim or shoot, tap LB then quickly after tap RB.... this will start spamming the frag toss back button for you.

Sticky Button:
    when reviving or building a wall you only have to hold X for anything more than a tap and the cronus will finish the job for you... if you want to cancel the stickiness , tap x again

Silent Features:
    "Timed Shooting" - Some weapons use a "timed shooting" these weapons shoot one round and then apply some antirecoil and then shoot again, this method can seem like rapidfire , but the antirecoil is much more effective, it also ensures that weapons like the shotguns are fired littrally as fast as possible

With operators like caviara and capitao the script will detect you using your secondary weapon from a right bumper press ( gadget button )

Other Features:
    correcting current weapon slot:
    when you swap weapons the left side of the pad rumbles for secondary's and right for primarys
    if you press weapon swap while down or climbing and you don't actually swap weapon. theres two ways to correct it
    - Hold XBOX and tap left to select secondary, right for primary ( Don't hold xbox for over 1 sec because u will goto the chooser slot )

The other method is to hold down Y and LT for a entire weapon swap animation

When ADS Shooting you can use the up and down arrows to slightly ajust your aim

Fully holding left trigger while shooting will cause you to aim down very slightly as you shoot

Left Paddle 2 ( Lower Paddle ) = Acts as the B button while aiming
    Right Paddle 2 ( Lower Paddle ) = Fires ping shots while aiming ( Same as RB )

Gameplay: Video is dated, button links displayed in the video may be incorrect

Special Chooser: Place in slot 5
    Chooser Slot: Place in slot 7
    Player Slot: Place in slot 8

Holding the XBOX Button until the pad rumbles and then pressing any of the following buttons will set your profile.

Pressing left stick in the chooser slot will toggle normal or alternate weapon selection

Default Button Links

XB1_MENU=9x19VSN - Attatchments/PMM
    XB1_VIEW=UMP45 - Attatchments/M45 MEUSOC
    XB1_LB=Scorpion EVO 3 A1 - Attatchments/RG15
    XB1_RB=MP5 - Attatchments/P9
    XB1_UP=FMG-9 - Attatchments/SMG-11
    XB1_DOWN=MP5K - Attatchments/226 MK 25
    XB1_RIGHT=T-5 SMG - Attatchments/Q-929
    XB1_B=MP5 SD2 - Attatchments/Bearing9
    XB1_Y=416-C - Attatchments - RedDot/P12
    XB1_A=VECTOR 45 - Attatchments/ITA12S - Shotgun
    XB1_X=Frost - Attatchments/MK19mm

Holding XBOX then HOLD LB ( you can release XBOX ) - Make your selection ( all LB weapons are shotguns by default )

[LB+]
    XB1_B=FBI Shotgun/M45 MEUSOC
    XB1_X=GIGN Shotgun/P9
    XB1_A=Frost Shotgun/MK19mm
    XB1_Y=SAS Shotgun/Pistol
    XB1_MENU=German Shotgun/P12
    XB1_VIEW=Russian Shotgun/PMM
    XB1_UP=SPAZ Shotgun/Desert Eagle
    XB1_DOWN=Cavi Shotgun/Cavi - Pistol
    XB1_RIGHT=SuperNova Shotgun/Bearing9
    XB1_LEFT=SIX12 SD - Shotgun/Q-929
    XB1_RS=FO-12 - Shotgun/RG15

[RB+]
    XB1_UP=R4C - Blank/Pistol
    XB1_DOWN=AR33 - Blank/Pistol

Alternate Button Links
    ( Press in left stick from the chooser slot to toggle Default or Alternate Links )
    Left bumper always calls a default profile

XB1_VIEW=6P41 - Attatchments/PMM
    XB1_MENU=R4C - Attatchments/M45 MEUSOC
    XB1_DOWN=552 Commando - Attatchments/P12
    XB1_LEFT=F2 - Attatchments/P9
    XB1_RIGHT=T-95 LSW/Q-929
    XB1_LB=L85A2 - Blank/SMG-11
    XB1_RB=L85A2 - Attatchments/226 MK 25
    XB1_RS=Magnum - Timed Shot Pri/Magnum
    XB1_LS=PrimaryPistol/P12
    XB1_B=Type-89 Acog/Bearing9
    XB1_A=C7E - Attatchments/USP40
    XB1_Y=XXI - Attatchments/M45 MEUSOC
    XB1_X=CAMRS/MK19mm

[RB+]
    XB1_B=Glaz Sniper/PMM
    XB1_RIGHT=MPX - Attatchments/Desert Eagle
    XB1_A=MP7 - Attatchments/Pistol
    XB1_LEFT=Mk17 CQB - Attatchments/Desert Eagle
    XB1_VIEW=G8A1 - Attatchments/Pistol
    XB1_LS=417 - Attatchments/P9
    XB1_Y=PARA 308 - Attatchments/PRB92

Special Chooser Button Links
    ( Press in right stick from the chooser slot or special chooser slot to toggle Default or Special Chooser slots)

Default Button Links

XB1_MENU=K1A - Attatchments/SMG-12
    XB1_RB=MP5 - Attatchments/Magnum - Timed Shot

[LB+]
    XB1_B=BOSG.12 - Korea - Shotgun/SMG-12

Special Chooser Alt Profile Links
    After activating the special chooser, use the left stick to toggle alt profile selection

Default Button Links

XB1_MENU=AK12 - Attatchments/PMM
    XB1_VIEW=LMG-E - Attatchments/RG15
    XB1_A=M762 - Attatchments/RG15
    XB1_X=Mk 14 EBR - Attatchments/SMG-12

[RB+]
    XB1_LS=417 - Attatchments/Magnum - Timed Shot

SETUP GUIDE

video is for a older version of the scripts, slots have now changed and there is a extra chooser slot now

Last edited by ItsCliPzZ; 6th January 18 at 11:56.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItsCliPzZ For This Useful Post:

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: R6 - White Noise - 3 Slots

wow!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

ItsCliPzZ
    I really appreciate all the work you do and time you probably invest in this. I'm a noob and just got the cronusmaxplus. I was having trouble with the gui on the last one (two slots) and the same on this one. I basically don't know how to control the gui and also how to make sure I've selected the right profiles. I've got everything in the right spots as far as in cronusmax. I watched the videos repeatedly and am still struggling. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mclovwren For This Useful Post:

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mclovwren View Post
    ItsCliPzZ
    I really appreciate all the work you do and time you probably invest in this. I'm a noob and just got the cronusmaxplus. I was having trouble with the gui on the last one (two slots) and the same on this one. I basically don't know how to control the gui and also how to make sure I've selected the right profiles. I've got everything in the right spots as far as in cronusmax. I watched the videos repeatedly and am still struggling. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

ok so you get them in the correct slots.
    activate the player slot. in this case its 8.

from this point hold down the xbox button for 2 secconds. the controller should then rumble. this will of activated the chooser slot ( 7 )

now it is time to make your selection..

open the GUI.. you can see the icons the represent the operators.
    click them with the mouse or your finger if you are using the android version.

a box in the GUI will display with a list of weapons for that operator. click one of the weapons from the list.

now the controller graphic will light up with the correct buttons to press.

if the controller has a RED OUTLINE , it is a special profile. this meens you must activate the special chooser slot. ( press the right stick from the chooser slot )
    if it is red and has a A in the middle of the controller graphic you need to activate the special chooser slot then press the left stick to select a Alernate profile from that slot
    if it has a green outline then its a alternate profile from the normal chooser ( so you just press left stick before your selection )
    if it has no outline then you can just make your selection

you can also click the graphic of the controller for a audio message of what to press

if you chose Pulses shotgun, you would need to select from the default profile.
    so we are already in the chooser slot ( we got to it by holding XBOX for 2 secconds from the player slot )

lets choose pulse.

Hold down the xbox button then hold left bumper. then keep holding LB and press B.

your cronus should now be back in the player slot with all the correct settings for pulse

if you was to choose VIGIL and his K1A
    the controller graphic would have a RED outline , and the MENU button would be flashing.
    this meens we need to choose him from the SPECIAL CHOOSER.

so from the normal chooser slot. we press RS , we then HOLD XBOX .. we press MENU

and we are in the player slot with all the correct settings for VIGIL and his K1A & SMG12

if you was to choose Zofia and her M762
    the controller graphic would have a RED outline and a red A where the xbox button is.
    this meens we need to make the selection from the SPECIAL CHOOSER and from its alternate profiles.

so we press RS from the chooser slot to activate the SPECIAL CHOOSER. we press LEFT STICK to go to the alternate profiles

we then press the buttons for Zofia and her M762 , so we HOLD XBOX and press A
    Last edited by ItsCliPzZ; 5th January 18 at 15:02.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsCliPzZ For This Useful Post:

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Hi ClipzZ can you make a trigger swap for this script?

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Spike237 View Post
    Hi ClipzZ can you make a trigger swap for this script?
    Like swap left trigger for right trigger?
    or do you want me to swap bumpers for triggers?

im at work for now, but ill take a look at some point probably tomorrow.

Renegade

User Info Menu

Whatever i choose melebash is going crazy cant swap weapons because its meleing. Please help

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Freak84 View Post
    Whatever i choose melebash is going crazy cant swap weapons because its meleing. Please help
    Left trigger , just tap left trigger when you want to stop the melee. or hold it to aim..
    or try to hipfire.

i naturally just tap left trigger when ive finished bashing something, i still find it much better than having to bash melee to break a door or trap or kill someone

to quote myself and the original post
    Melee bash: when u melee you will melee forever until you aim or shoot, just tap LT when u have killed or broke what your killing or breaking
    Last edited by ItsCliPzZ; 9th January 18 at 15:25.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Freak84 View Post
    When you start the melee, it won't stop until you press the LT (or L2) button. The same when you are marking enemy with your drone.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

ItsCliPzZ, do you made a profile for the Buck's assault rifle? The C8-SFW. I can't use the GUI because my Windows don't download the file saying that is a virus.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Yes I meant trigger to bumpers

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RafaK View Post
    ItsCliPzZ, do you made a profile for the Buck's assault rifle? The C8-SFW. I can't use the GUI because my Windows don't download the file saying that is a virus.
    i have in the past, i did not use it enough though and needed the profile slot for some DLC operators, have been busy latley , but i will add it back some time soonish. now theres 3 slots there is plenty of room for more profiles.

bucks CAMRS + Mk19mm is. Default chooser slot , Alt Profile , X

the CAMRS is better IMHO, using the script anyway, the rapidfire speed and accuracy of this profile is insane , i try not to use it so much because it is so OP...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCliPzZ View Post
    i have in the past, i did not use it enough though and needed the profile slot for some DLC operators, have been busy latley , but i will add it back some time soonish. now theres 3 slots there is plenty of room for more profiles.

bucks CAMRS + Mk19mm is. Default chooser slot , Alt Profile , X

the CAMRS is better IMHO, using the script anyway, the rapidfire speed and accuracy of this profile is insane , i try not to use it so much because it is so OP...
    Is there anyway you can upload some gameplay of these profiles in use, like thermites or bucks?
    EDIT: Nvm I missed the gameplay video, im dumb and don't know how to delete replies either.
    Last edited by oWoRy; 14th January 18 at 04:28.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hey , Does this script work for ps4??

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: R6 - White Noise - 3 Slots

can anyone make this for ps4 without the following

Ping Shot: LT + RB or LT + LB
    Fires a single shot ( good for shooting drones and cams and other equipment ) ,, fires again when the weapon has auto recovered from the recoil

im really willing to pay for it because i really cant understand the steps since its in Xbox layout ( LT , RB , etc

regards

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

at least please can some on remove the MELEEBASH at all or just remove everything and just keep the rapid fire and 0 recoil please

regards

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Thanks for the hard work but I'm struggling to place everything in the right place.
    So far I have:
    Slot 4: (_chooser_)_rainbow_six_siege_-_0_recoil_-_40_profiles
    Slot 5: (_player_)_rainbow_six_siege_-_0_recoil_-_40_profiles
    Slot 7: r6_-_white_noise_-_3_slots_(_chooser_)
    Slot 8: r6_-_white_noise_-_3_slots_(_player_)

What do i do with this special chooser as I have something in slot 5 already?

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

ok ignore the last, I'm guessing I overwrite slot 5 and delete 4. Another question, I play on 100 sensitivity( xim4), what variables should I adjust help the recoil match this increase?

Renegade

User Info Menu

OUTBREAK:

Expect a OUTBREAK script release when the operators are available to none season pass holders.
    the main thing is adding the new ops to the GUI and finding the correct anti recoil values for the few new weapons that there are. but for now the new operators use guns from old operators , so u can use Twitch's 417 profile and Glaz's LMG profile for the new operators

Cant make it for PS4 bro, i dont have a PS4 to test on and as far as i know the script should work on PS4 if you just work out what PS4 buttons represent the xbox buttons , and no free time lately , i will get round to updating the XBOX version. but for now the new operators use guns from old operators , so u can use Twitch's 417 profile and Glaz's LMG profile for the new operators

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Is 4 ps4 also?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Is there any posibility to remove ping shoot and melee bash from script? Its so iritating.
    Last edited by Ghost_Player; 25th March 18 at 05:54.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

How do you remove the paddle binds? I already had a setup and dont really need your configuration

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Getting errors on Player slot "Identifier not Declared 'XB1_PL2'.
    Also 'XB1_PR2'.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ItsCliPzZ View Post
    OUTBREAK:

Expect a OUTBREAK script release when the operators are available to none season pass holders.
    the main thing is adding the new ops to the GUI and finding the correct anti recoil values for the few new weapons that there are. but for now the new operators use guns from old operators , so u can use Twitch's 417 profile and Glaz's LMG profile for the new operators

we still waiting for the script please