Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: [XB1] PUBG Megathread

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: [XB1] PUBG Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I noticed there were a bunch of threads related to PUBG M&K, so I've decided to make a megathread so we can all come together and find the best settings for X-AIM/Gtuner (not a fan of XIM, however some of those settings may help us figure out better settings). Anyways...

I have created a KB&M Layout for PUBG on Xbox One. I know they are not perfect (I would really like you guys' input on improving the mouse movement), but for now they seem to work well for me, and I figure getting feedback from others may help me make the script even better!

There are several included files in a Dropbox I have created (using Dropbox as it is easier to upload updated versions there, while having a static URL).
    Download Here

Aside from the .gpc script and .glf files for Gtuner, I have included a readme which contains controls, explains some known issues and misc. information about this setup. I have also put in 2 Autohotkey files, one of which is an executable compiled from the included autohotkey script file. These files are not necessary, but are rather for convenience (click F12 to exit capture rather than Esc + Ctrl.)

Anyways, please give feedback and suggestions guys!

Note: There may be some unexpected glitches in the script for X-AIM, I own a T1 (similar, but there are some differences), and can only test on that.

Any idea why my “extras” tab at the bottom of the controller template doesn’t work? Thanks

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dominizle1994 View Post
    Any idea why my “extras” tab at the bottom of the controller template doesn’t work? Thanks
    Try importing my .glf again, I've updated it. I've also updated some of the settings ingame too, I've found 20 deadzone to feel a lot better. Later on I'm going to experiment with other's settings.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Try importing my .glf again, I've updated it. I've also updated some of the settings ingame too, I've found 20 deadzone to feel a lot better. Later on I'm going to experiment with other's settings.
    What exactly can you do on the Extras tab? I've never used it because I couldn't figure it out lol

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marto View Post
    What exactly can you do on the Extras tab? I've never used it because I couldn't figure it out lol
    On PS4 they have special functions for the controller, but for Xbox we can use them as special keys. For example I use one of them as a script activation to activate code to reload your gun (holds X for like 750ms), and other functions. The readme has more info on how some of this works.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

They shouldn't. Me and a friend were both using these scripts/setup last night. Try restarting your computer, unplugging your mouse, etc.
    Thanks for all of the help! Like I said earlier, it must take a lot of knowledge on the subject to be able to write such a script. I would like to know how to write code myself. If it isn't too much trouble, I would like some advice when it comes to the guns firing on their own in pub g. Thanks buffy

edit: to be more specific, whenever I reload a weapon the keystroke "w" triggers the gun. also, the keystoke "s" toggles fpp mode.
    Last edited by dominizle1994; 1 Day Ago at 02:51. Reason: added info

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thanks for all of the help! Like I said earlier, it must take a lot of knowledge on the subject to be able to write such a script. I would like to know how to write code myself. If it isn't too much trouble, I would like some advice when it comes to the guns firing on their own in pub g. Thanks buffy
    Do you have a weird button set to RT? Is your actual controller still plugged in?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Do you have a weird button set to RT? Is your actual controller still plugged in?
    I’m using your exact controller layout. My controller is plugged into my Xbox. I’m streaming to my laptop then I’m putting a hdmi into the laptop so I can play on the Tv.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I’m using your exact controller layout. My controller is plugged into my Xbox. I’m streaming to my laptop then I’m putting a hdmi into the laptop so I can play on the Tv.
    The only thing I could think of is the controller has RT pressed when layed down or something.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

The only thing I could think of is the controller has RT pressed when layed down or something.
    Buffy,
    if it’s no too much trouble, would you explain a way for me to make my own script based on your work? I don’t write code but I need to try and fix this issue of my guns firing by them self’s. Maybe your script isn’t exactly the one on my computer. This is why I wish to make my own. Thanks I appreciate you

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Buffy,
    if it’s no too much trouble, would you explain a way for me to make my own script based on your work? I don’t write code but I need to try and fix this issue of my guns firing by them self’s. Maybe your script isn’t exactly the one on my computer. This is why I wish to make my own. Thanks I appreciate you
    There are many different ways to make scripts. It's just like regular programming. The only thing I can suggest is try redownloading everything (delete my old layout, all the scripts, etc), and reimport/reload the script into X-AIM.

One of my friends thought my script was the issue for him at one point, but it turned out he needed to restart his computer (his LS, X and Y were not working from X-AIM, very odd bug). It's just hard to say. Your guns just autofire as soon as you load my script?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

There are many different ways to make scripts. It's just like regular programming. The only thing I can suggest is try redownloading everything (delete my old layout, all the scripts, etc), and reimport/reload the script into X-AIM.

One of my friends thought my script was the issue for him at one point, but it turned out he needed to restart his computer (his LS, X and Y were not working from X-AIM, very odd bug). It's just hard to say. Your guns just autofire as soon as you load my script?

It it works for about 5 Min the. It starts to fire every time I press w

I Am Error

User Info Menu

It it works for about 5 Min the. It starts to fire every time I press w
    That means you're most likely in vehicle mode. The only way vehicle mode is activated is from holding the X Xbox button for more than 1.125 seconds (I will probably remove this as it was from a different game), or pressing the tilde key. It can be toggled with tilde, or holding X for 1.125 seconds again, or pressing keyboard key C.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

That means you're most likely in vehicle mode. The only way vehicle mode is activated is from holding the X Xbox button for more than 1.125 seconds (I will probably remove this as it was from a different game), or pressing the tilde key. It can be toggled with tilde, or holding X for 1.125 seconds again, or pressing keyboard key C.
    Thank you so much for the in depth analysis. If its not too much trouble i would like to know something else. Can i turn vehicle mode off by holding down the windows key on my keyboard? and wont it toggle vehicle mode every time i press c?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for the in depth analysis. If its not too much trouble i would like to know something else. Can i turn vehicle mode off by holding down the windows key on my keyboard? and wont it toggle vehicle mode every time i press c?
    I've changed the code to only enter vehicle mode when tilde is pressed. The .glf and .gpc in the Dropbox are now updated.

I haven't fully tested the new code, but hitting F, any key linked to Xbox B, or tilde should now exit vehicle mode.
    Last edited by Buffy; 9 Hours Ago at 16:03.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

awesome work! Thank you a lot. I look forward to learning more about computers lol

I Am Error

User Info Menu

awesome work! Thank you a lot. I look forward to learning more about computers lol
    I just updated the script so F while in a vehicle mode presses B to exit it. If you put yourself in vehicle mode while in the plane pressing F is eject like PC also.

EDIT: I've changed some more driving mode functionality to be more like PC, and added leaning while not aiming:
    - Honk is now Left-Click
    - Handbrake is now SPACE
    - Switch Seat is now Numrow 1/2/Scroll Up
    - Added experimental Lean with Q and E while not aiming
    Last edited by Buffy; 1 Hour Ago at 00:17.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12