Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: [XB1] PUBG Megathread

Quote Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
    I've just updated this:
    Code:
    [03/06/2018]
    - Map Mode
        - Changed how the toggle code works, should unsync much much less now.
    - Fixed bug with Holster Weapon introduced in latest patch, Holstering weapon should work again.
    - Added code for experimental Inventory Mode, but I am holding it back as I do not know what exact keybinds people want while in this mode. 
        - This code is commented out as of now, however you may try it and switch your own keybinds in there.
    - Changed mouse settings to reflect official mouse settings released. Import the GLF or your own mouse settings if you want this.
    So far, my thoughts for Inventory Mode,

Inventory Mode:
    Q and E to switch between columns
    LMB to pickup item
    Scroll Wheel Up/Down to move up/down a column.

Thoughts for other keybinds?

It looks quiet nice i think... i will try this and give u feedback! Thanks for that

-Edit-

i tested it... when u wanne go with LMB to pickup, this need for the RMB to drop
    or go with F to pickup and c for drop... maybe its better for the Scroll Wheel using.
    Also needs the Scroll Wheel a faster movement for up/down a column. I don´t know if this is possible, but to go with the mouse up/down is way faster in this way.
    All what we need is the cursor like in the Map :-P haha *joke*
    Last edited by Tommecronus; 6th March 18 at 21:52.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tommecronus View Post
    It looks quiet nice i think... i will try this and give u feedback! Thanks for that
    The inventory mode code isn't quite in there yet, but I think I've come to a final decision:

Q / E to switch between columns
    Mouse Scroll Up/Down for scrolling up/down a column
    Right Click to equip mods and such (A button)
    Left Click to pickup items
    Left Click while Left Ctrl is held to drop items

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

The inventory mode code isn't quite in there yet, but I think I've come to a final decision:

Q / E to switch between columns
    Mouse Scroll Up/Down for scrolling up/down a column
    Right Click to equip mods and such (A button)
    Left Click to pickup items
    Left Click while Left Ctrl is held to drop items
    it is in there... btw i edited my post

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

it is in there... btw i edited my post
    Yeah, the slow scroll wheel is the only thing I don't like about this. I use a G403, which has a stiffer scroll wheel (which I like), but unfortunately does not work well here haha.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

And Buffy, how is it working?
    i had 2 Question for u.

The First one: Could u show me the line where i can turn off the stop running when iam at hipfire? I mean when iam at the ADS for the hipfire not on the ADS with Iron sight the player stop running and walking slow. I feel this is laggy. Is there a way for that or is this console implemented?

and the second: is there an way to add a code for hold breath when ADS? so sometimes the hold breath didn´t work fast enough sometimes, so u need to wait 1,2 seconds for holding the breath.

Maybe u have the time for that.

Thank u for all good things u done!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

wrong section, sorry.
    Last edited by UnKnownEntity; 18th March 18 at 02:05.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

And Buffy, how is it working?
    i had 2 Question for u.

The First one: Could u show me the line where i can turn off the stop running when iam at hipfire? I mean when iam at the ADS for the hipfire not on the ADS with Iron sight the player stop running and walking slow. I feel this is laggy. Is there a way for that or is this console implemented?

and the second: is there an way to add a code for hold breath when ADS? so sometimes the hold breath didn´t work fast enough sometimes, so u need to wait 1,2 seconds for holding the breath.

Maybe u have the time for that.

Thank u for all good things u done!
    I'm working on fixing the hold breath delay as I do not think this is a game issue (although I will test it later). As for your first question, I do not really understand the issue?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

okay, sorry for the missunderstanding.
    I mean with it, when i try to aim for the hipfire it is without the script less less laggy then with the script. u know, i mean the mouse control on the hipfire. So when iam running, and going into the hipfire aiming the player stop running and moves slow like i press control to walk. in the summery i think, thats the lag and the moving slow script combination makes harder to aim with the mouse. thats my issue and i wanna know it is just my feeling? if Liam going without the script it works smoother.
    Last edited by Tommecronus; 20th March 18 at 09:16.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

okay, sorry for the missunderstanding.
    I mean with it, when i try to aim for the hipfire it is without the script less less laggy then with the script. u know, i mean the mouse control on the hipfire. So when iam running, and going into the hipfire aiming the player stop running and moves slow like i press control to walk. in the summery i think, thats the lag and the moving slow script combination makes harder to aim with the mouse. thats my issue and i wanna know it is just my feeling? if Liam going without the script it works smoother.
    Ah. Could you upload a clip to demonstrate the bug? I think I know what you are talking about, but am not completely sure. Also, I checked the LShift for holding breath and found out you can only hold breath while you are not moving at all. I've changed the script to reflect this and should work now.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

hey Buffy!
    A new Update dropped today with new Inventory improvements. i didn´t tested it yet but what a read about is that u can now fast scroll with LT/RT. Maybe that worked better with the scroll wheel now.

i will upload later an video for that. Maybe u can see what i meen.
    Thanks for ur time.

---- Edit ----

Okay i tested it and what should i say... its worked with the new update a lot better... i don´t know why, but it is better. Maybe the game update + your gpc update.
    for the inventory... LT/RT do not scroll like a wheel fast up/down it does steps between the items. Like u have 4 things on the ground it jumps now from top to the bottom.
    when u have more on the ground it overjumps 3 or 4 items and u can go now faster up and down.
    also the Game lag is a little bit better right now.
    so no video is needed because the issue is solved by the game himself.
    thanks
    Last edited by Tommecronus; 21st March 18 at 05:07. Reason: new facts

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

hey Buffy!
    A new Update dropped today with new Inventory improvements. i didn´t tested it yet but what a read about is that u can now fast scroll with LT/RT. Maybe that worked better with the scroll wheel now.

i will upload later an video for that. Maybe u can see what i meen.
    Thanks for ur time.

---- Edit ----

Okay i tested it and what should i say... its worked with the new update a lot better... i don´t know why, but it is better. Maybe the game update + your gpc update.
    for the inventory... LT/RT do not scroll like a wheel fast up/down it does steps between the items. Like u have 4 things on the ground it jumps now from top to the bottom.
    when u have more on the ground it overjumps 3 or 4 items and u can go now faster up and down.
    also the Game lag is a little bit better right now.
    so no video is needed because the issue is solved by the game himself.
    thanks
    I haven't been on PUBG in a while, what all have they changed?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: [XB1] PUBG Megathread

I noticed there were a bunch of threads related to PUBG M&K, so I've decided to make a megathread so we can all come together and find the best settings for X-AIM/Cronus Pro (not a fan of XIM, however some of those settings may help us figure out better settings). Anyways...

I have created a KB&M Layout for PUBG on Xbox One. I know they are not perfect (I would really like you guys' input on improving the mouse movement), but for now they seem to work well for me, and I figure getting feedback from others may help me make the script even better!

There are several included files in a Dropbox I have created (using Dropbox as it is easier to upload updated versions there, while having a static URL).
    Download Here

Aside from the .gpc script and .glf files for Gtuner, I have included a readme which contains controls, explains some known issues and misc. information about this setup. I have also put in 2 Autohotkey files, one of which is an executable compiled from the included autohotkey script file. These files are not necessary, but are rather for convenience (click F12 to exit capture rather than Esc + Ctrl.)

Anyways, please give feedback and suggestions guys!

Note: There may be some unexpected glitches in the script for X-AIM, I own a T1 (similar, but there are some differences), and can only test on that.

Good settings, good script. Thanks a lot !!

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kalopsia View Post
    Good settings, good script. Thanks a lot !!
    Thanks, any feedback?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks for the hard work
    now updating pubg to check the update you did on the script
    there's any other thing I need to update?

regards!
    Panchom77

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Panchom77 View Post
    Thanks for the hard work
    now updating pubg to check the update you did on the script
    there's any other thing I need to update?

regards!
    Panchom77
    u just need to update the gpc itself in x-aim... nothing more ;-)

Buffy, how is it going with the inventory mode? u need to play it there are some new features inside...
    at first... the fast scroll, like i wrote in the topper comments
    second... now u can switch between the attachments on the weapons with D-pad left and D-pad right.... and D-pad up/down...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thanks, any feedback?
    YES cursor in map is moving down all time
    Please add the a list of the controls (i get lost with the inv)
    this works more for A or B settings? i play always B

thanks for the script and the mapping ! AWESOME JOB!
    Last edited by Panchom77; 11th April 18 at 10:48.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

YES cursor in map is moving down all time
    Please add the a list of the controls (i get lost with the inv)
    this works more for A or B settings? i play always B

thanks for the script and the mapping ! AWESOME JOB!
    Unplug your controller or set it so it's input is ignored. Controls are in the readme. And yes it is for control type A

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Unplug your controller or set it so it's input is ignored. Controls are in the readme. And yes it is for control type A
    Thanks for this I'll test tonight

now I have to use the old layout for the controller, something change in the new layout?
    it is not let me move columns with Q/E (i think is V / 4 now?) the pickup is not set to A or X and using 3 to drop items is a little bit unusable

thanks hope this helps to contribute to your work,
    regards
    Panchom77

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Thanks for this I'll test tonight

now I have to use the old layout for the controller, something change in the new layout?
    it is not let me move columns with Q/E (i think is V / 4 now?) the pickup is not set to A or X and using 3 to drop items is a little bit unusable

thanks hope this helps to contribute to your work,
    regards
    Panchom77
    I've re-enabled that functionality, script is updated in the Dropbox.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Anyway to have the old looting system? basically i tried playing this while fried/drunk and i got the whole left and right click to equip/ pick up thing and Q/E to switch columns and the left ctrl + click to drop items, but i got used to the old way i would use the numpad and etc, if there is no way to have it the old way it's fine but it just feels awkward lol.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Yup, just comment out this section of the code:

Code:
    swap(XB1_LS, XB1_LB); // Q becomes Prev section in inventory
            swap(XB1_RS, XB1_RB); // E becomes Next section in inventory
    		swap(XB1_UP, XB1_Y); // Scroll Up becomes Up in inventory
            set_val(XB1_DOWN, get_val(CEMU_EXTRA5)); // Scroll Down becomes Down in inventory
            swap(XB1_A, XB1_LT); // Right Click becomes Equip / A button
            if(get_val(CEMU_EXTRA2))
                swap(XB1_RT, XB1_Y); // Left Click becomes Drop Item if LCtrl is held
            else
                swap(XB1_RT, XB1_X); // Left Click becomes Pickup Looting

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123