Topic: PS 4 Sticks change with D-Pad

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

PS 4 Sticks change with D-Pad

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the sticks of the PS 4 controller because of my disability. I can't use the sticks because I can't move my hands to the sticks. So I can't move the camera and that's very frustrating. I hope someone can help me with a script. I can only use the d-pad. My idea is to remove the left stick with the d-pad and when pushing the L2 button the d-pad should remove with the right stick. And when pushing L2 again it should change to the left stick again. With such a script I could switch between the sticks. I hope this is possible. I would appreciate your help.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: PS 4 Sticks change with D-Pad

Quote Originally Posted by alex-dante-nero View Post
    Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the sticks of the PS 4 controller because of my disability. I can't use the sticks because I can't move my hands to the sticks. So I can't move the camera and that's very frustrating. I hope someone can help me with a script. I can only use the d-pad. My idea is to remove the left stick with the d-pad and when pushing the L2 button the d-pad should remove with the right stick. And when pushing L2 again it should change to the left stick again. With such a script I could switch between the sticks. I hope this is possible. I would appreciate your help.
    see more