Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: One script and Three secrets - Happy New Year Lex Lost/Excalibur and everyone team CM

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

One script and Three secrets - Happy New Year Lex Lost/Excalibur and everyone team CM

Last edited by Excalibur; 1 Day Ago at 10:00.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Re: One script and Three secrets - Happy New Year Lex Lost/Excalibur and everyone tea

Quote Originally Posted by Crypt3r View Post
    Well, first thing: I need to find a way to reduce this combo. It is already in the maximum allowable size and needs to merge this with another script of approximately 200 lines.

Second thing (and more complicated): Desire while holding down the L3 button, kept running and stopped IMMEDIATELY when I drop L3.

That is, no matter what part of the combo it was in (beginning, middle or end) if I drop L3, it would stop. I do not know if this is possible.

Third thing: Apart (a separate script), a function of type would be done: Double click on L3 the script would be activated, and it would keep running AD INFINITUM until I press L3 again (twice).

PS: Ignore name of the combo.

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...light=colorled

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: One script and Three secrets - Happy New Year Lex Lost/Excalibur and everyone tea

@EDIT(IGNORE THE MAIN POST)

I was able to do a part of what I wanted.

A function to activate the script looks like this:

Now, what I wanted to implement: for the script to only be activated for the time to launch L3 was one second (keeping the same characteristics, stop pressing, the combo stops)

In addition (if possible), after pressing the L3 for a second and activating the combo, when you release the L3, the PS4_LEFT will be pressed once (important that this (PS4_LEFT) is executed only if the combo has been executed.

Example: If I have pressed L3 for less than one second, PS4_LEFT will have no action.

PS: I still need to reduce the size of the script to the maximum. I'll join it with another 200-line script.
    Last edited by Crypt3r; 3 Days Ago at 11:05.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

@EDIT(IGNORE THE MAIN POST)

I was able to do a part of what I wanted.

A function to activate the script looks like this:

Now, what I wanted to implement: for the script to only be activated for the time to launch L3 was one second (keeping the same characteristics, stop pressing, the combo stops)

In addition (if possible), after pressing the L3 for a second and activating the combo, when you release the L3, the PS4_LEFT will be pressed once (important that this (PS4_LEFT) is executed only if the combo has been executed.

Example: If I have pressed L3 for less than one second, PS4_LEFT will have no action.

PS: I still need to reduce the size of the script to the maximum. I'll join it with another 200-line script.

here you go:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

You are my savior.

What about PS4_LEFT?

I still need to optimize it. I need to reduce it and a lot of size. I do not know how to do it, I tried to follow some tutorials in convert to DATA but I'm useless.

LEX LOST THE GREAT JEDI!

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

You are my savior.

What about PS4_LEFT?
    what do you mean?

I still need to optimize it. I need to reduce it and a lot of size. I do not know how to do it, I tried to follow some tutorials in convert to DATA but I'm useless.
    LEX LOST THE GREAT JEDI!
    @Excalibur is Yoda in reducing script, I'm only the young padawan

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    what do you mean?

@Excalibur is Yoda in reducing script, I'm only the young padawan

Whenever I release the L3 (after pressing for 1 second) the PS4_LEFT is pressed once

@Excalibur

PLEASE!!! Help us against the dark side of the force!

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Whenever I release the L3 (after pressing for 1 second) the PS4_LEFT is pressed once
    i believe you, but i don't have any informations about your combo or about your goal, you've only asked for a ptime button...

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

i believe you, but i don't have any informations about your combo or about your goal, you've only asked for a ptime button...
    Here bro:

Dear LexLost, Even though you being a padawn at reducing size of combos, could you do something for me?

Only these two things are missing for my combo to be ready and we can celebrate: Reduce size and add PS4_LEFT(once) whenever the L3 is released if only it has been pressed for 1 second.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 2 Days Ago at 13:17.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Only these two things are missing for my combo to be ready and we can celebrate: Reduce size and add PS4_LEFT(once) whenever the L3 is released if only it has been pressed for 1 second.
    if you have no more room in your script you can use this 'no combo' way to hit LEFT after L3 is released:

note: with the script above, LEFT will be pressed for few ms, if its not enough for you, we should use a small combo

12. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

if you have no more room in your script you can use this 'no combo' way to hit LEFT after L3 is released:

note: with the script above, LEFT will be pressed for few ms, if its not enough for you, we should use a small combo
    Did not work. The PS4_LEFT was not pressed after I drop the button responsible for activating the combo

Alternatively I'm using a "slim" version of my combo for testing. I really need that. And also reduce its size.
    Last edited by Crypt3r; 3 Days Ago at 21:53.

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Did not work. The PS4_LEFT was not pressed after I drop the button responsible for activating the combo

Alternatively I'm using a "slim" version of my combo for testing. I really need that. And also reduce its size.
    this will work:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

NOW, 100% FUNCTIONAL! REALLY GOOD!

Attachment 4517

The last thing, the final chapter: Reducing the size of the script. How shall we do?

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

First of all. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Now, let's go to the facts:

After the conversion to data, the script displayed strange behaviors. The combo is not running correctly 100% of the time. Randomly, sometimes it performs correctly, sometimes not.

Another fact: He is not stopping when he releases "L3". He is running the combo until the end even when we release the L3.

The script accused the following warnings (I do not know if it has relation):

TIP

WARNING: Combo 'RUMBLE_NOTIFICATION' is never used, This warning originated from line 582 column 0
    WARNING: Function 'convert_back_forward' is never used, This warning originated from line 645 column 0
    WARNING: Variable 'switch' is never used ...
    WARNING: Variable 'delay_t' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0' ...
    WARNING: Variable 'RUMBLE_TYPE' is never assigned a value and will always have it's default value '0' ...
    WARNING: Variable 'cancel' is never used ...
    WARNING: Variable 'EndOfCombo' is never used ...
    WARNING: Variable 'CanStart' is never used ...

User Info Menu

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Oh gosh! The script continues to behave unexpectedly.

What I noticed: The function of always being tightened the PS4_LEFT that LexLost had added, was replaced by CIRCLE. And it happens randomly also with the rest of the combo.

What worked: Now it's stopping when I drop L3. Correctly.

User Info Menu

Last edited by Excalibur; 2 Days Ago at 13:57.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Damn, I still have hopes that everything will work! It was not this time, excalibur. Problems persist. I promise. That when all this is over, I will help people who really need help in real life, somehow.

My original combo is this(different from what you posted)::

And the last version optimized by lexlost running 100% is this:

What I noticed different in this last version you made: Now PS4_LEFT works, but it is also behaving randomly. The whole script is behaving this way. Sometimes it behaves as expected, sometimes it does not.

I feel, that maybe there was an alternative way to data?
    Last edited by Crypt3r; 2 Days Ago at 17:18.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Excalibur!!! I do not know if I cry or smile. Life is funny. Here's what happened:

The main script of the combo, by itself already exceeds the maximum capacity allowed by cronus, right? That was the reason of our whole journey. Reduce its size, so we can use it with other scripts. Now, look:

I use a tool to merge the scripts (GPC-Clipboard Script blender) and when I use it to merge the combo script with other scripts I have, I find that the size does not increase proportionally. On the contrary, it decreases !!!!!

This caused the scripts, once joined, to be in a size very close to the maximum value. So, all that work we were having to turn into data format is not necessary (at least I think)

See, these are all scripts (merge form) already including, the combo:

1° Script (4099 bytes) Exceeds the limit by 0.07%. Very little.

2° Script (4099 bytes also) Exceeds the limit by 0.07%. Also Very little.

If you can reduce the size of these scripts (at least 0.07%) it would work!
    Last edited by Excalibur; 1 Day Ago at 06:03.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast