Topic: Attempting to use keyboard and mouse on xb1

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Attempting to use keyboard and mouse on xb1

I am having trouble even getting the cronusmax plus to even work with my Xbox. I am attempting to use my m&kb on xb1 and I canít get it to work. So far I have:
    1. Plugged Cronus into xb1
    2. Plugged controller into Cronus and got the 0.
    3. Plug Cronus to pc while still being plugged into xb1.
    4. Started up x-aim and began remapping.
    5. Began working on the mouse settings.
    6. I attempt to enter capture mode and the keys or mouse movements donít correlate to the xb1.

Please help

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Attempting to use keyboard and mouse on xb1

Quote Originally Posted by Baery View Post
    I am having trouble even getting the cronusmax plus to even work with my Xbox. I am attempting to use my m&kb on xb1 and I canít get it to work. So far I have:
    1. Plugged Cronus into xb1
    2. Plugged controller into Cronus and got the 0.
    3. Plug Cronus to pc while still being plugged into xb1.
    4. Started up x-aim and began remapping.
    5. Began working on the mouse settings.
    6. I attempt to enter capture mode and the keys or mouse movements donít correlate to the xb1.

Please help
    You don't have to have the controller plugged into Cronusmaxx to open XAIM to edit settings, Just the computer. I don't know exactly what's going wrong but I run my program in admin mode because I had problems with my anti-virus getting false positives from the program. I would also check and see what the system output is. Some say automatic is ok but I manually enter the output to XB1. It could be a windows/usb thing, Just double check everything. I had no problems first time trying it out. I do know that when my PUBG crashes I have to manually re-do the process because I use a second controller for audio/vchat and it takes over after I dashboard.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Marto For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

I attempted both with the control plugged in as well as with it unplugged. I also manually changed it to xb1 once it failed on automatic. I have run it with admin also. Idk what the problem is. I am good up until the point that I try to go into capture mode and nothing happens. I do know that on the Cronusmax it displays 3 parallel lines. Idk if that is normal. Also once I plug it into the xb1 it gives me the loading half circle.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

I attempted both with the control plugged in as well as with it unplugged. I also manually changed it to xb1 once it failed on automatic. I have run it with admin also. Idk what the problem is. I am good up until the point that I try to go into capture mode and nothing happens. I do know that on the Cronusmax it displays 3 parallel lines. Idk if that is normal. Also once I plug it into the xb1 it gives me the loading half circle.
    Can you open DeviceMonitor and see if it registers anything while you are in Capture mode?

Have you setup the button mappings in X-Aim? (You have to tell it what the mouse movements should control)

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

The only thing I can tell it registers is my mouse movements but that’s just on cp. The movements don’t transfer to the console. And the key strokes are not recognized at all.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I attempted both with the controller plugged in as well as with it unplugged. I also manually changed it to xb1 once it failed on automatic. I have run it with admin also. Idk what the problem is. I am good up until the point that I try to go into capture mode and nothing happens. I do know that on the Cronusmax it displays 3 parallel lines. Idk if that is normal. Also once I plug it into the xb1 it gives me the loading half circle.
    3 Parallel lines are good, That means that your device is connected to XAIM. Without the lines, you can't open XAIM. With 3 lines and a dot, that means you're in capture mode. I tend to leave my controller plugged in even when I'm in capture mode using kbm. To me, it seems like there's a software side error. Try deleting & reinstalling the application. If not check and see if it's a driver error with windows and Cronusmaxx. You could be 1 setting away from having it work in the Cronusmaxx application. Open up XAIM and go to Layout Options and then controller, Select Xbox one, Go to Device monitor and on the right-handAttachment 4518 side of that page select Xbox One. You're going to have to select or manually create a controller scheme. I went with one of the default FPS Pro layouts. You can manually create one if you wish but you need buttons mapped or nothing will happen when you enter capture mode.