Topic: Looking to hire someone to make script

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Looking to hire someone to make script

Hey everyone,

I currently waiting on my cronusmax plus to arrive. I'm looking for someone to make me a more advanced combo for pvp on The Elder Scrolls Online. I am willing to pay if your willing to help.

Thanks guys.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Looking to hire someone to make script

Quote Originally Posted by jray2020 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I currently waiting on my cronusmax plus to arrive. I'm looking for someone to make me a more advanced combo for pvp on The Elder Scrolls Online. I am willing to pay if your willing to help.

Thanks guys.
    Are you able to perform the combo yourself. If so....

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...our-own-combos

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 27321.john.3159 For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

John thank you so much. I've reading and reading on how to write these scripts. I pretty much can write the combos but really didn't (maybe still don't) know how to write the main run section. I'm supposed to get my cronusmax plus today or tomorrow so I will try this out. My other question is what if I want to have multiple combos saved to one file and I want to start them with the back paddles of the elite controller. do i have to have a different main section for each combo? Again thank you so much for your help.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

John thank you so much. I've reading and reading on how to write these scripts. I pretty much can write the combos but really didn't (maybe still don't) know how to write the main run section. I'm supposed to get my cronusmax plus today or tomorrow so I will try this out. My other question is what if I want to have multiple combos saved to one file and I want to start them with the back paddles of the elite controller. do i have to have a different main section for each combo? Again thank you so much for your help.
    Yes, you can have multiple combos at one file and the main section must be only one. You need to create different conditions to start these combos like :

if( event_press( XB1_PR1)) combo_run( Combo1 );// paddle right up

if( event_press( XB1_PR2)) combo_run( Combo2 );// paddle right down

if( event_press( XB1_PL1)) combo_run( Combo3 );// paddle left up

if( event_press( XB1_PL2)) combo_run( Combo4 );// paddle left down

If you need help about the script - make your one thread in section 'Script Request' and someone will help you.
    Last edited by Excalibur; 30th January 18 at 04:49.

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

The main section is where you write the conditions as to when a combo should be executed using if statements, if you read the page about conditional statements i think you'll understand that part

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Thank you so much guys. I will start a post there. The support here is amazing especially being a newbie to all this.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

This might help you understand the layout a bit.

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ombine-scripts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 27321.john.3159 For This Useful Post:

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Some of the rules mentioned in that no longer apply tho:

The sections can be in any order, the compiler will however compile them in the order mentioned, main is no longer mandatory, but without it the script is almost useless (if there is a remap or unmap used, the script will do something, otherwise it does nothing)

You can have multiple init and main sections, they will then be merged in the order which they were defined...

All of this is there since CronusPRO 1.10, None of these are documented anywhere as it's generally good practice to only have a single main, init etc. And arrange sections according to how they will be executed/used

It's also adviced that you do define a main, if you don't the compiler issues a warning

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swizzy For This Useful Post:

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzy View Post
    Some of the rules mentioned in that no longer apply tho:

The sections can be in any order, the compiler will however compile them in the order mentioned, main is no longer mandatory, but without it the script is almost useless (if there is a remap or unmap used, the script will do something, otherwise it does nothing)

You can have multiple init and main sections, they will then be merged in the order which they were defined...

All of this is there since CronusPRO 1.10, None of these are documented anywhere as it's generally good practice to only have a single main, init etc. And arrange sections according to how they will be executed/used

It's also adviced that you do define a main, if you don't the compiler issues a warning
    With that being said, can you have more than one data segment? I think I already know the answer, but then again I didn't know you could have more that one main (not sure why you would want too).

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    With that being said, can you have more than one data segment? I think I already know the answer, but then again I didn't know you could have more that one main (not sure why you would want too).
    Yes, like main/init they will be merged into one, in the order which they were defined...