Topic: [PS4] Unpredictable anti recoil

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

[PS4] Unpredictable anti recoil

Hi all. First of all I want to Express my gratitude for your work and I would be grateful for any help. I use BATTLEFIELD1 x22dot Gamepack. I have a strange problem with anti-recoil. On the controller everything works fine, but when I connect the XIm4 antitrecoil becomes random. Please watch the video. Why is this happening? Xim4 uses the default bf1 profile, it only changed the mouse sensitivity.

Last edited by Configurator; 4th February 18 at 06:08.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: [PS4] Unpredictable anti recoil

What is your sensitivity in game when you use XIM4?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    What is your sensitivity in game when you use XIM4?
    Settings are as advised by xim4 manager

sensitivity soldier 100%
    ads sensitivity 200%
    Attachment 4598
    Last edited by Configurator; 4th February 18 at 07:10.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

please somebody?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Configurator I also have this problem only with another game, since I understand that you can not use the ballistics curve, it's necessary to check the ratio of X / Y 1.0 ;-)

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AKA47 View Post
    Configurator I also have this problem only with another game, since I understand that you can not use the ballistics curve, it's necessary to check the ratio of X / Y 1.0 ;-)
    But I did not touch the curve, all the default settings
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I also probyval, does not help with anti-recoil, it is necessary to call for help⊙.◎

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Perhaps because of the horizontal recoil

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

"On the controller everything works fine"-skinte your script, I'll check, I and the gamepad recoil strong, very upset

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AKA47 View Post
    "On the controller everything works fine"-skinte your script, I'll check, I and the gamepad recoil strong, very upset

I use a standard bf1 gamepack

Any help please?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi there, as far as I know,anti-recoil doesn't work with M&K. It will work fine if you don`t move your mouse while shooting, but as soon as you move the mouse it will get out of hand. It has something to do with the vertical sensitivity, which is raised by a lot while the Ant-Recoil script is aktive.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Arrow Re: [PS4] Unpredictable anti recoil

Quote Originally Posted by heppe00 View Post
    Hi there, as far as I know,anti-recoil doesn't work with M&K. It will work fine if you don`t move your mouse while shooting, but as soon as you move the mouse it will get out of hand. It has something to do with the vertical sensitivity, which is raised by a lot while the Ant-Recoil script is aktive.
    works like everything else, bad, crooked. One and the same scrit behaves differently, on different consoles.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

hey guys, I also have this problem... when the aim move left or right, the ant recoil was random... So I can't kill people in game...

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

It's been a long time, raise the topic again, maybe somebody have solved this problem

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Ah yes, I remember this happening even 5 to 6 months ago... the anti recoil will just randomly start plummeting down when you attempt to track a target moving horizontally.

Shooting at something that’s not moving is fine, the anti recoil works as it should. But whenever you actually try it while moving your aim left or right while shooting, It just starts dropping off heavily... it comeplety ruins it and renders it unusable.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Charles P IV. View Post
    Ah yes, I remember this happening even 5 to 6 months ago... the anti recoil will just randomly start plummeting down when you attempt to track a target moving horizontally.

Shooting at something that’s not moving is fine, the anti recoil works as it should. But whenever you actually try it while moving your aim left or right while shooting, It just starts dropping off heavily... it comeplety ruins it and renders it unusable.
    Yes. Yesterday I tried this script. It works perfectly until you start turning the mouse left or right - in this case the sight goes down sharply. But if you shoot at one point without horizontal adjustment everything will be fine. How to fix it?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I keep digging for the problem. Found an interesting feature. I connected a simple office mouse with minimal dpi and the problem disappeared! antirecoil running strong and smoothly!. In the bloody mouse settings I reduced the dpi setting from 12000 to 1500 and antirecoil also became correct! But due to the lack of high dpi is aimed at the target has become very inconvenient. Why does dpi affect the antirecoil?