Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Everything is amazing here man! Great work I am trying to get a template up for arcade sticks as I just got a hitbox and the button press and hold was a great idea! Now on to the request lol Nappa. Can you hook me up with my bald boy lol

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    Everything is amazing here man! Great work I am trying to get a template up for arcade sticks as I just got a hitbox and the button press and hold was a great idea! Now on to the request lol Nappa. Can you hook me up with my bald boy lol
    Arcade stick support would be cool, I never use them so I have no idea how well my scripts would work with them lol.

I'll do nappa soon, right now I'm almost done with Cell and I'm running through the story mode to get Android 21 so I can make a script for her.

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by justframe View Post
    Arcade stick support would be cool, I never use them so I have no idea how well my scripts would work with them lol.

I'll do nappa soon, right now I'm almost done with Cell and I'm running through the story mode to get Android 21 so I can make a script for her.
    yea it would be awesome, as of right now I cant get the CM to detect the hitbox but if I can somehow get it to happen or if I can get someone to look into it I would be more than willing to convert these to work on a stick for stick users

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Cell:

holding 2M (down + triangle) will do a combo out of crouching medium.

holding 9H (up/forward + circle) will do a combo out of IAD heavy (overhead).
    holding 6L (forward + square) will do a combo out of standing medium.
    holding 2H (down + circle) will do a combo out of crouching heavy.
    holding R1/RB will do a combo out of a dragon rush.
    releasing R2/RT will do a combo out of a super dash. In order to cancel the combo, quickly press cross.
    Pressing R3 will load a different memory slot in your CronusMax.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

RS up and down are the overhead and low combos.
    RS left is a generic combo for use after dragon rushes, super dashes, etc.
    RS right is an alternate combo out of standing medium that looks cooler and does more damage, but only works midscreen.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Here's Cell:

releasing R2/RT will do a combo out of a super dash. In order to cancel the combo, quickly press cross.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

RS right is an alternate combo out of standing medium that looks cooler and does more damage, but only works midscreen.
    Ahh thank you for this one!

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Android 21:

RS right is a combo out of standing medium.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

any chance at getting a hit script next? I need someone with more defensive options to round out my squad So far everything has been pretty darn effective against my enemies keep up the great work

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

These work online?

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

> ERROR line 527: syntax error near unexpected token 'unmap'.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...

Why do I keep getting this error?
    Thanks for the hard work Haven't had the chance to try it out yet, but it looks very promising!

(I've tried almost every script, and they give me the same error. Although, if I remove the lines where it says: Unmap. It runs through)
    Last edited by mdmortier; 13th March 18 at 05:00.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

possible to make forward dashjump with rightstick right
    and backwards dashjump with rightstick left ?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

any chance at getting a hit script next?
    I've got Nappa and Hit almost done, they're working on PC but I don't have my PS4 to test them on console right now and don't want to release them until i know they work on both pc and console. After that I plan to do Trunks and then Adult Gohan.

These work online?
    yes, they should work online as long as you stick to decent connections (3 bars or over).

> ERROR line 527: syntax error near unexpected token 'unmap'.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...

Why do I keep getting this error?
    I don't know, I copy/pasted all the scripts I posted in the thread into cronuspro and never got that error. Is anyone else getting it?

if the unmap lines aren't working most of the script should still be usable except for whatever is on the sticks.

possible to make forward dashjump with rightstick right
    and backwards dashjump with rightstick left ?
    I've been thinking about adding it, but I'm not looking forward to reposting all these scripts yet again lol... I'm trying to fix a few things with the format that will help with some of the problems I've noticed when using the scripts, like moving the standing medium combo so that you can actually do light specials and making it easier to do supers with the shoulder buttons. I might add in forward/back IADs when I'm done with those, but I don't know where I'll put the combos already on right stick if I do.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

I don't know, I copy/pasted all the scripts I posted in the thread into cronuspro and never got that error. Is anyone else getting it?

if the unmap lines aren't working most of the script should still be usable except for whatever is on the sticks.

Could it be the reason that I am using a Titan One instead of CronusMax?
    It wasn't an issue before with other scripts for some other games, like the division for example.
    Last edited by mdmortier; 14th March 18 at 03:49.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Nappa. I made a few changes to the script this time so be sure to read the instructions:

holding 5M (triangle) will do a combo out of standing medium.

RS forward will do instant air-dash forwards.
    RS back will do an instant air-dash backwards.

I decided to add these because they are technically the safest way to move around the screen. During an air dash you can block, which makes it safer than ground dashing forwards or backwards. The combo will do the blocking for you, all you have to do is hold the RS forward or back. Note that its not airtight as you can be hit during the startup of the jump, and be careful not to just keep it held during blockstun.

RS up is a generic combo for use after super dashes, dragon rushes, etc.
    RS down is a combo out of crouching medium.

Hit should be finished soon.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Here's Nappa. I made a few changes to the script this time so be sure to read the instructions:

I decided to add these because they are technically the safest way to move around the screen. During an air dash you can block, which makes it safer than ground dashing forwards or backwards. The combo will do the blocking for you, all you have to do is hold the RS forward or back. Note that its not airtight as you can be hit during the startup of the jump, and be careful not to just keep it held during blockstun.

Hit should be finished soon.
    Thanks for this. Can't wait for Hit!

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Hit:

RS down is a vanish combo for use after Hit's 'Vital Point Attack' and 'Tides of Time' stance light and medium attacks.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Thanks for all your hard work, do you think it would be possible to add this 100% combo to SSJ1 goku? https://streamable.com/h5b7l

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Cool Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Do you think it’s possible to make a
    SSGSS VEGETA BLUE Combo I think it’ll be great if you do I’ll pay for somebody like that I love his dunk combos I’ll send some if necessary

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Trunks:

I'll see about doing SSGSS Vegeta, Adult Gohan, etc. after Broly and Bardock come out I'll be doing them first.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Yay! Brolly first please!!

I Am Error

User Info Menu

@Justframe Could you add this fantastic combo to the Black Goku script?

https://youtu.be/HdZTg47GK6M
    Last edited by Argon; 27th March 18 at 08:14.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

While I wait for Broly and Bardock to become available I thought I would share this script for automatic Zeni farming:

Here's how it works:

Go into your buttons menu in game and change light attack to Cross/A (the default ki blast button). You can always change it back when you're done doing automatic farming.
    Then go to the arcade mode, select any fighters and select the basic Snake Way Course.
    Then load the memory slot you put this script into.

The script will now spam the light auto combo which will (usually) win the arcade mode with an S ranking, which gives you 7000 zeni per run. After thats done it will restart the arcade mode on its own and complete it again. All in all this will usually give you 42,000-49,000 zeni per hour.

Enjoy!

Edit: apparently Broly and Bardock might not be coming out until 7 pm Pacific which means it will probably be tomorrow before the Broly script gets finished.
    Last edited by justframe; 28th March 18 at 02:43.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

So Broly and Bardock came sooner than expected and I've been able to play around with them a bit. After trying out their combos I decided to do Bardock first, because his combos were much more standard and easy to make. Broly's combo game is either really bad or no one has figured them out yet, he seems to need 2-3 meter or two assists to get damage even close to what most characters get. I haven't been able to come up with anything good for him and can't find any good combos online either. They either do no damage, spend too much meter, involve specific assists or only work in the corner. I'm going to hold off on making Broly for a few days in hopes that someone can come up with some better combos for him, if not I guess I'll make do with whatever he has.

Here's Bardock:

I got rid of the R2 super dash combo for Bardock because it gets in the way of his supers.

RS down is a corner combo out of Bardock's 236S "Tyrant Lancer" special.

Don't forget that if a combo ends in the "Saiyan Spirit" super you can press any attack button during it to do a follow-up super for more damage.
    Last edited by justframe; 28th March 18 at 19:03.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Yeah I was curious how you would handle Broly considering how wonky his combos can be....
    I've been scouring YouTube pretty much hourly today but no luck on finding any combo vids that aren't crazy meter heavy or use Vegetta assist; never mind the ones that require being in the corner to connect
    It's a shame....I was really looking forward to him but he seems unweildly at the moment

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

the new format scripts don't have 3 bar super combos?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

No, I decided it wasn't needed because so far there hasn't been a character who needs to do a completely different combo to land their lvl 3 super. If you want to do a level 3 you can always stop the combo before the lvl 1 and input a lvl 3 manually.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Broly:

Releasing R2 will do a combo out of a super dash. To cancel it, quickly press cross.

Because Broly's combo potential is so limited midscreen, I put special corner combos on RS.

RS right does a corner combo out of standing medium.
    RS left does a corner combo out of crouching heavy.
    RS up is a corner combo out of jumping heavy.
    RS down is a corner combo out of crouching medium.

The midscreen combos are there if you want them but what I've been doing while playing Broly is using EX Lariat Express to put my opponents in the corner if I land a hit midscreen. You can also use an assist to set up the medium version if you don't want to spend the meter for the EX version. Bardock's assist actually works very well for this.

Vegeta Blue will be next.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Thank you so much, you're a god send.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Vegeta Blue (SSGSS):

Release R2 for a combo out of a super dash. To cancel, quickly press cross.

Next will be Adult Gohan
    Last edited by justframe; 3rd April 18 at 12:47.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Can't wait for adult gohan! I've been using him since launch and I've been using universal combos from your other character scripts that still work with him in the meantime.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Here's Adult Gohan:

Important note: All of these combos are made to work when Gohan is level 1 or above. They won't work at level 0. If you are level 0 end the combo with a regular heavy attack instead of the down+heavy, and then do your level 1 super when you hit the ground. It won't hit the opponent unless they are in the corner, but it will get you to level 1.

Release R2 for a combo out of a super dash. To cancel, quickly press cross.

I will be taking a break from scripting for a while. I might not come back until the next two DLC characters. If I do anyone before then it will probably be Tien.
    Last edited by justframe; 6th April 18 at 10:01.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justframe For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast