Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Topic: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Dragonball FighterZ Combos Thread

Can you help me create scripts for dragon ball fighterz or injustice 2. I know really good combos for both but I don't know how to use script manipulator. Please help me bro.

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

what specifically do you not understand about SM?

Here's Piccolo:

holding 2M (down + triangle) will do a combo out of crouching medium.
    holding 9H (up/forward + circle) will do a combo out of IAD heavy (overhead).
    holding 5M (triangle) will do a combo out of standing medium.
    holding 2H (down + circle) will do a combo out of crouching heavy.
    holding R1/RB will do a combo out of a dragon rush.
    Releasing R2 will do a combo out of a super dash. To cancel the combo press X/A.
    Pressing R3 will load a different memory slot in your CronusMax.
    Pressing select/back will turn the R3 memory slot loader on or off. When its off, the LED will be red.

RS forward will do instant air-dash forwards.
    RS back will do an instant air-dash backwards.

Piccolo has a very different and meter-heavy combo structure. These combos are the best damage you can get for 1 bar but if you want to do a super or get a sliding knockdown you need to modify the end of the combo. Instead of a 214+M right before the vanish you need to do a 214+H to get a sliding knockdown with piccolo. From there you can do any of his supers if you want.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

How do you record your combo for script manipulator ? I have so many good combos, I just need help making the script.
    Last edited by rocrob123; 5 Days Ago at 20:52.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocrob123 View Post
    How do you record your combo for script manipulator ? I have so many good combos, I just need help making the script.
    Heres a simplistic way of doing it, if you want to have it as close to justframes scripts id say jus edit the combos within the script itself, so delete said combo string, then type your own macro based via what frame had there originally, you can refer to buttons via top of the script telling you such so define btn1 = triangle

so lets look at a example underneath to get a better understanding of what does what, this is a simple down triangle.

Code:
    Tien2M, 
    2,DOWN, 
    BTN1, 
    So essentially the button presses + delays = combo, id go abit more in depth on explaining but little on time right now sorry for not being helpful quite literally at all on that aspect but play with it, best way to learn :Pbut really this isnt needed, you just need to understand the factor that there are delays and button definitions.now what you would do is go into script manipulator, fighting games tab and combo maker then define each button press to whats listed in justframes scripts, from there create your combo and tweak the delaythen you "make script" as just add new combo, copy the combo from the right box, take it into "convert combo to data segment" paste it in the box below.mark it as only data, convert to data - standard method. then take what you got and import it into the script, then clean up by changing whatever name the combos were to the new name of desired choice essentiallymake sure everything leads to the same names and you should be good, also dont forget to change the ports in which load via r3 depending on which char you want for which slot via underneath at "load_slot"

Code:
          //  Determine Active Character    if (!SWITCH) {
            set_led(LED_1, 2);
            set_led(LED_2, 0);
            set_led(LED_3, 0);
            set_led(LED_4, 0);
        if(event_press(PS4_R3)){
            load_slot(3);
        } 

anyways i horridly explained it, but its a quick way to do it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aesee For This Useful Post:

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

so you don't use combomax to get your inputs? You manually do it on your own?

S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rocrob123 View Post
    so you don't use combomax to get your inputs? You manually do it on your own?
    The two ways that I make combos are either with max combo or the combo assistant tool in script manipulator. Its rare that I actually write a combo line by line.

As long as all the hits connect there is essentially no difference between a combo made with max combo and a combo made any other way, so if max combo is what you like then use that. Its just faster for me personally to do it the other way.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345