Topic: WRC 7 not responding at all PS4

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

WRC 7 not responding at all PS4

I recently went from Gravel to WRC 7 and WRC would not acknowledge the wheel at all. It is a Fanatec CSR. I could still take screenshots and go to the dash but the game would not acknowledge any input at all. I switched between Fanalogic and it didn’t do anything. I’ve used the Drivehub to control WRC 7 before. I switched to Dirt 4 and everything is working great. PS whoever made the wheel display the gear in Dirt is awesome!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: WRC 7 not responding at all PS4

WRC is stupid and requires another controller connected for WRC to work... its not an issue with DriveHub, even if you have a licensed wheel like G29 it still needs it.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    WRC is stupid and requires another controller connected for WRC to work... its not an issue with DriveHub, even if you have a licensed wheel like G29 it still needs it.
    In that original session, I hard rebooted the PS4 and unplugged and replugged the DriveHub and then I gave up. I tried it again last night, and it worked even without the controller being on. The game still controls like crap, so I probably won't even bother. Thanks for the help, though.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

be careful,
    a few people in the past got it to work when they accidentally switched to play mode, then the wheel shows like a controller and works really really badly.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Would that persist into the next game you played? It really controlled like garbage. The wheel did say A and the rev display was working properly on the DriveHub. I can try again tonight and see if it works when I boot up Dirt 4.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

well, I've played WRC 7 on ps4 and xb1 and it was quite fun, I didn't find any issues with the controls.

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NoThru22 View Post
    Would that persist into the next game you played? It really controlled like garbage. The wheel did say A and the rev display was working properly on the DriveHub. I can try again tonight and see if it works when I boot up Dirt 4.
    Yes it would persist. Make sure you are in race mode, not play mode... see here http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ooting-amp-FAQ for info.