Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: XIM APEX with CronusMAX

Bump

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MrGoku View Post
    Been a week already? Any news yet??? feel like T2 is more respond on this forum nowadays
    Perhaps because they don't have almost 70,000 users to support on their forums? Over 200 posts have been answered just today alone. Unfortunately this isn't an instant messaging system, we do our best to answer everyone as quickly as possible - naturally questions that haven't already been answered get answered faster.

The XIM Apex PS4 instructions were posted a few weeks ago. The only issue I have seen is it won't work with DS4 v2 for some reason (when CronusMAX works just fine with DS4 v2 without the XIM Apex).

Demanding support for something or trying to shame us into doing something doesn't really work.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Charles P IV. View Post
    So..... any news? It’s been nearly 3 weeks since the last post. I still don’t think the Cronus works with the Apex on Xbox one
    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...=1#post1118824

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Perhaps because they don't have almost 70,000 users to support on their forums? Over 200 posts have been answered just today alone. Unfortunately this isn't an instant messaging system, we do our best to answer everyone as quickly as possible - naturally questions that haven't already been answered get answered faster.

The XIM Apex PS4 instructions were posted a few weeks ago. The only issue I have seen is it won't work with DS4 v2 for some reason (when CronusMAX works just fine with DS4 v2 without the XIM Apex).

Demanding support for something or trying to shame us into doing something doesn't really work.
    Well and when will it be supported DS v2

Mercenary

User Info Menu

They work on it

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AHMED4MIAMI View Post
    Well and when will it be supported DS v2
    CronusMAX works just fine with DS4 v2 - it just doesn't work with the XIM Apex for some reason. My team is currently working on another major project so I have no idea when we would be able to look at this one. For now it works with the original DS4. If you don't have one you can pick them up for around $15-$20.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

I’m sorry, but it simply doesn’t work on Xbox with the xim apex

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Hello need help I have xim apex and a v2 controller I use mouse but for the movement I don't use keyboard but a remote controller, and the remote controller is not working when I put the cmax, anyone can help me thanks

I Am Error

User Info Menu

CronusMAX PLUS to XIM APEX and PS4
    Hello, i was reading and did everything that it says in the post with the DS4 V1 everything works but I have this problem, with navigator controller I don't use keyboard.

My config: normal ps4 slim , cm, ds4 v1, ds3 navigation controller, g502. my Apex 500 hz and mouse works. My settings is the same as Excalibur.

only my navigater controller is not working.
    can anyone help me please

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12