Topic: Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver wont power up

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver wont power up

The Xbox wireless gaming receiver does not power up when plugged into the Drivehub.
    I plug the controller into the hub in the controller port, then the wireless receiver into the wheel/controller port and then plug the hub into the PS4. In that order, but the wireless receiver does not power up so I cannot link it with the Xbox Wheel & pedals.
    I tried the wireless receiver with wheel & pedals on my win 10 pc and it worked great in Project Cars 2.
    I read in these forums to plug the wheel hub into a rear USB port on the PS4 but my PS4 does not have rear USB ports only 2 on the front.
    Is there anything I can do to get this to work?
    Thanks!

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver wont power up

22 hours & no help. Great!

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Borske View Post
    22 hours & no help. Great!
    Hi, Unfortunately this isn't an instant messaging system. The forum moderators are in multiple countries and time zones - we do inform you of this when you sign up.

I'll get back to you asap with an answer regarding your wheel.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Thanks for fixing my issue. Everything now works!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hi. I purchased both the Drivehub and Xbox 360 wireless receiver last week from Cronusmax. I want to use them with a MS xbox 360 wireless Streering wheel to play on a an Xbox One game system. The 360 wireless receiver that I purchased from Drivehub is not powering up (green light is NOT turning on when I plug it into the Wheel/Controller usb slot on Drivehub). If I plug the 360 wireless receiver into the other usb slot on Drivehub marked Controller (i.e., the one that Xbox One controller with microusb cable should plug into), the green light on 360 wireless will light up then (same goes if I plug it into a computer usb, it will light up); but of course, this is not the USB it should be plugged into and so wheel does not sync. Again, the 360 wireless receiver purchased from Cronusmax does not light up when I plug it into the Wheel/Controller usb slot, and the Xbox 360 wheel will not sync with Drivehub either. I tried pressing sync button on the wheel, to see if it would work nonetheless despite and it attempts to sync but nothing happens because, again, green light on 360 wireless receiver not lighting up. I know for a fact that the xbox 360 wireless wheel works because I used it last week and it played wirelessly with xbox 360 just fine. Here are some of the other things I did per cronusmax faq and tutorial videos but still no luck: I updated flashware for Drivehub; I shut down Xbox One and restarted after more than 10 seconds; I unplugged xbox360 just in case there was some weird interference thing going on; and of course, each time I plugged xbox One controller into Drivehub I ensured that it was turned off and it rumbled when I plugged Drivehub into Xbox One. Despite all that, still can't get the 360 wireless receiver green light to turn on or the wheel to sync and work. FYI - the Drivehub starts up with both green lights lit and the red led lights do the "figure eight"/"lap around track" routine. Could it be that xbox 360 wireless receiver is faulty? Or faulty Wheel/Controller USB slot? Please help. Thanks so much in advance.

P.S. - The 360 wireless receiver came with a mini CD ROM titled "PC Wireless Gaming Receiver: PC Driver Operation Manual Version 2.0.2" but when I try running it nothing happens.

Jorge