Topic: Drivehub with ps3 titles that were compatible with the Logitech driving force gt/g29

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Drivehub with ps3 titles that were compatible with the Logitech driving force gt/g29

Hello,
    I was wondering if there would ever be compatibility for older ps3 games like Daytona usa, dirt2, f1 2010 using the drivehub? I am currently using a thrustmaster t300 wheel. My logitech g29 and driving force gt wheels are fully compatible with those games but it is too much of a hassle to switch between my t300 and those other wheels. This is what I was hoping the drivehub would solve for perhaps using the force feedback drivers for the Logitech driving force gt. I have included a couple of images of compatibility lists for Logitech wheels and the ps3 games. thank you for any help or feedback.

Joseph
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph783339 For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Drivehub with ps3 titles that were compatible with the Logitech driving force gt/

This is a good question. I'll give @WheelMan a nudge as he'd be able to answer this one better than me,

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Re: Drivehub with ps3 titles that were compatible with the Logitech driving force gt/

thank you very much for the help , as I would love to be able to play all my old ps3 games with my modern racing wheel

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback and apologize for it taking so long to get back to you. At this time there are no plans to add additional compatibility to consoles from the previous generations - in your case the PS3. The vision for the DriveHub was and will continue to be to allow customers to use their wheels from previous generations with both the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.