Topic: Street Fighter IV xbox one

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Street Fighter IV xbox one

I'm looking for a game paq for "Street Fighter 4" that allows for 1 or 2 button presses for their individual combos for each of the characters. With a rapid punch and kick added as well. I'm new to this and have done some pretty good searching around these forums to try and create my own but not having scripting experience I have to rely on already made scripts and paq's with good detailed instruction to try and decipher them to try and create my own. I did post for scripts in the script section but as of yet have had no replies. I do thank all that respond and/or try and assist me in this. I read many that have asked and aren't as of yet assisted. I love the thought of the fun and learning that can be had if there really is help to be had and shared. Thanks again.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter IV xbox one

Quote Originally Posted by VincentEth2018 View Post
    I'm looking for a game paq for "Street Fighter 4" that allows for 1 or 2 button presses for their individual combos for each of the characters. With a rapid punch and kick added as well. I'm new to this and have done some pretty good searching around these forums to try and create my own but not having scripting experience I have to rely on already made scripts and paq's with good detailed instruction to try and decipher them to try and create my own. I did post for scripts in the script section but as of yet have had no replies. I do thank all that respond and/or try and assist me in this. I read many that have asked and aren't as of yet assisted. I love the thought of the fun and learning that can be had if there really is help to be had and shared. Thanks again.
    Your best bet will probably be to put in some elbow grease with script manipulator. I understand scripting is daunting at first but with time and patience it will come. I suggest using maxcombo.

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ghter-IV-and-V

http://cronusmax.com/manual/max_combo.htm

look here for script layout

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ombine-scripts

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Street Fighter IV xbox one

Thank you. Been reading. Working on a simple Hadouken for Street Fighter game to start.