Topic: Skywalker script help

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Skywalker script help

Hello, I am back again with a simple request. Can someone remove everything out of this GPC but leave the aim assist and aimbot. Thank you!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Re: Skywalker script help

Quote Originally Posted by TakeoutHunty View Post
    Hello, I am back again with a simple request. Can someone remove everything out of this GPC but leave the aim assist and aimbot. Thank you!
    What is it with these people?

Anyway, is there any script you using your self already, because what you need to do is: take the values from this script and overwrite them in your own, because skywalker did not re-invent the AA.

But ehm, did you even USE the script yourself? Because it looks like that you have copied it from Daddyxx23 post and just randomly ask to strip the script for the AA.

Attachment 4842

But if you have not even used the script yourself how would you know they work? Or how would you know if they are any better than the ones you already have? So have you actively tested the script to know if these settings are good?
    Last edited by CronusMax_User; 1st April 18 at 14:38.

Renegade

User Info Menu

Master Chief

User Info Menu

Yeah, just what I thought.

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Dude, chill. Not everyone is a script geek. Tested the script and it's really glitchy, keeps doing 360's randomly because of the auto-build, which is just a useless script for people like me who are fast at building. The rapid fire interacts with the building, even with turbo. Anti-recoil is not needed for Fortnite, auto run is not neccessary.