Topic: Xbox One - CronusMax Plus - Help

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Xbox One - CronusMax Plus - Help

So have had the CronusMax Plus a few weeks now and I'm starting to get a few issues.

I have both the Xbox One and Xbox One X, when the CronusMax is plugged into the Xbox One (the day one console), it works well, but if I put the CronusMax Plus into the Xbox One X, it doesn't work well.

As I've got some scripts and some game packs that I use for Call of Duty WWII, they seem to work well with the Xbox One but for some reason not the Xbox One X, now I don't change any of the settings depend on what console I'm using at the time, I'm just unplugging the CronusMax from one console and plugging it into another, I mean for example aim assist seems works a lot better on the Xbox One than it does on the Xbox One X, I've tried plugging the CronusMax into a 2.0, 3.0 USB hub and also in the front USB port of the Xbox One X but nothing seems to help, where if I plug the CronusMax into the side USB port of the original Xbox One it works well, I've even tried the CronusMax on a friends Xbox One X and get the same results as mine, it's got me wondering if I CronusMax works well on the Xbox One X?

Another issue that I've started to see a lot of and this happens on both consoles is that after a while when the CronusMax is plugged in, I'll suddenly get a message "Please Connect a Controller to Continue" if I'm in a game or the controller wont response, I can then see on the CronusMax will have the Standby animation with both dots.

Now the controller I'm using is the Xbox One Elite controller via a USB micro cable, and the only way to get the controller working again is by disconnecting the USB micro cable from the CronusMax and then connecting controller directly into the Xbox One, if I connect the CronusMax into another USB port on the Xbox One or on a USB hub, I still get the Standby animation with both dots whether a controller is connected or not, the only way to get the CronusMax to work is to do a hard reset by sticking a pin into the reset hole, which then resets the CronusMax back to default setting until the next time it happens.

Has anyone experienced this and if so is there a way to stop it happening? I've tried the Xbox One Troubleshooting guide on the forums and still it keeps happening, I've even bought a new USB micro cable but still happens, I've also checked all the connections and none are loose, I'm at a loss on why this is keeps happening.

1. The version of CronusMAX that you have (See versions here):
    CronusMAX PLUS (v3)

2. The version of CronusMAX firmware that you are running: V 1.24

3. The make/model of your controller: Xbox One Elite

4. The model of your console: Xbox One and Xbox One X

5. How you are connecting the Controller to the CronusMAX: wired

6. Are you using a USB Hub? If Yes Which model: Amazon Basics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub

7. A screenshot of your Cronus Pro Device settings (Tools > Options > Device Tab):

Attachment 4871

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One - CronusMax Plus - Help

Quote Originally Posted by The Woodcutter View Post
    So have had the CronusMax Plus a few weeks now and I'm starting to get a few issues.

I have both the Xbox One and Xbox One X, when the CronusMax is plugged into the Xbox One (the day one console), it works well, but if I put the CronusMax Plus into the Xbox One X, it doesn't work well.

As I've got some scripts and some game packs that I use for Call of Duty WWII, they seem to work well with the Xbox One but for some reason not the Xbox One X, now I don't change any of the settings depend on what console I'm using at the time, I'm just unplugging the CronusMax from one console and plugging it into another, I mean for example aim assist seems works a lot better on the Xbox One than it does on the Xbox One X, I've tried plugging the CronusMax into a 2.0, 3.0 USB hub and also in the front USB port of the Xbox One X but nothing seems to help, where if I plug the CronusMax into the side USB port of the original Xbox One it works well, I've even tried the CronusMax on a friends Xbox One X and get the same results as mine, it's got me wondering if I CronusMax works well on the Xbox One X?

Another issue that I've started to see a lot of and this happens on both consoles is that after a while when the CronusMax is plugged in, I'll suddenly get a message "Please Connect a Controller to Continue" if I'm in a game or the controller wont response, I can then see on the CronusMax will have the Standby animation with both dots.

Now the controller I'm using is the Xbox One Elite controller via a USB micro cable, and the only way to get the controller working again is by disconnecting the USB micro cable from the CronusMax and then connecting controller directly into the Xbox One, if I connect the CronusMax into another USB port on the Xbox One or on a USB hub, I still get the Standby animation with both dots whether a controller is connected or not, the only way to get the CronusMax to work is to do a hard reset by sticking a pin into the reset hole, which then resets the CronusMax back to default setting until the next time it happens.

Has anyone experienced this and if so is there a way to stop it happening? I've tried the Xbox One Troubleshooting guide on the forums and still it keeps happening, I've even bought a new USB micro cable but still happens, I've also checked all the connections and none are loose, I'm at a loss on why this is keeps happening.

1. The version of CronusMAX that you have (See versions here):
    CronusMAX PLUS (v3)

2. The version of CronusMAX firmware that you are running: V 1.24

3. The make/model of your controller: Xbox One Elite

4. The model of your console: Xbox One and Xbox One X

5. How you are connecting the Controller to the CronusMAX: wired

6. Are you using a USB Hub? If Yes Which model: Amazon Basics USB 2.0 4-Port Ultra Mini Hub

7. A screenshot of your Cronus Pro Device settings (Tools > Options > Device Tab):

Attachment 4871

Possible faulty cronusmax.

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...One-X-Problems

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ing-a-gamepack