Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: xxskywalkerxx1 fortnite Script version 10

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: xxskywalkerxx1 fortnite Script version 10

I might have to make a YouTube channel to piss on some scammer.... SMH people really copy my scripts and sell I'll love to see this kids V12 get released, I'm 90% sure you'll see a rapid fire mod on AR to combact the bug with builder pro, no wonder he hasn't released it yet waiting on someone to actually get it sloved.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Does anyone know why when I do the double tac it shoots the first shot but after that stops shooting even when I press the fire button? I’m using builder pro btw

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Thanks but with this it auto shoots when holding LT to aim, is there a way around this?

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saffie View Post
    Thanks but with this it auto shoots when holding LT to aim, is there a way around this?
    Replace get_val (shoot_btn) to event_press (shoot_btn)

- - - Updated - - -

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Would this work?

I'm trying to make it run as normal so if I single tap only one shot, if I hold it keeps shooting just as normal without script

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Would this work?

I'm trying to make it run as normal so if I single tap only one shot, if I hold it keeps shooting just as normal without script

Sorry! i already solved this:

i must've not read the question right.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Its not working for me :/

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueProdigy View Post
    Its not working for me :/
    be more specific as to what's not working...

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

please
    WalterHMartinez

can you remove the rapidfire from the script cause its not work its only one shot with AR
    Last edited by mrd648; 5 Days Ago at 03:26.

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mrd648 View Post
    please
    WalterHMartinez

can you remove the rapidfire from the script cause its not work its only one shot with AR
    Rapid Fire is what makes it automatic

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Don't even know why anyone users this script. Walter Martinez script is way better. Personally paying for a script is bullshit, but I would donate to the publisher for the hard work on their script.
    I don't really understand script, I just see a lot of blah blah lol. But all I can say is I appreciate the hard work they put into scripts.......amazing

- - - Updated - - -

Don't even know why anyone users this script. Walter Martinez script is way better. Personally paying for a script is bullshit, but I would donate to the publisher for the hard work on their script.
    I don't really understand script, I just see a lot of blah blah lol. But all I can say is I appreciate the hard work they put into scripts.......amazing

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by QUINN MODZ View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Walter is a beast at writing scripts.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Walter is a beast at writing scripts.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Yes his scripts look amazing, unfortunately I cannot use his scripts due to me being on Mouse and Keyboard and using x-aim

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Mite give this a try and see what the big fuss is about

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Anyone know the difference between aim bot and aim assist? I currently have aimbot on but I don't really notice the difference.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -
    I will be honest I gave Walter's script a few shots, but I find skywalker's script works way better for me. I completely appreciate Walter's efforts and all the modifications he accommodates for everyone. But Skywalker's script for some reason feels much better when I play and I end up doing better. The "Aimbot" in particular works really well in Skywalker's script and I only tried V10 not V12 yet. Skywalker would be better off putting them out for free and people will donate for his efforts.

Ive fine tuned both skywalker's and Walter's script to make them as I need them, but even modifying skywalker's I find is easier and simpler. I will reach out to Walter directly and see why from my experience I find his script not as good as skywalker's. Again that is my experience and at the end of the day I just want the script that will help me kick some ass in fortnite. So far its skywalker's by a long shot.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -
    I will be honest I gave Walter's script a few shots, but I find skywalker's script works way better for me. I completely appreciate Walter's efforts and all the modifications he accommodates for everyone. But Skywalker's script for some reason feels much better when I play and I end up doing better. The "Aimbot" in particular works really well in Skywalker's script and I only tried V10 not V12 yet. Skywalker would be better off putting them out for free and people will donate for his efforts.

Ive fine tuned both skywalker's and Walter's script to make them as I need them, but even modifying skywalker's I find is easier and simpler. I will reach out to Walter directly and see why from my experience I find his script not as good as skywalker's. Again that is my experience and at the end of the day I just want the script that will help me kick some ass in fortnite. So far its skywalker's by a long shot.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Why Doesnt The aimassist work

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12