Topic: BUTTON BOX

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

BUTTON BOX

Perhaps this is a stupid question (I am pretty sure it is) but I would appreciate an answer

I have the "drive hub" working fine with this setup:
    - TSPC Racer wheel
    - Fanatec CSL pedals with USB adapter
    - PS4 controller

to play with my PS4 PRO

Now I am thinking to buy a Button Box compatible with PS4 (perhaps some of these: http://bbjsimracing.com/ps4-and-xbox-one-button-boxes)

My question is: must/could I connect the button box to drive hub also? (with a USB switch to the accessory input)

Or it's not necessary and the button box could work connected to the PlayStation even when the drive hub is also connected?

I am afraid because you clearly said that PS4 controller must be switched off and, if I connect also one Button box to PS4, I don't know it could be a problem too.

Thank you in advance

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: BUTTON BOX

DriveHub just emulates a regular console specific wheel... if these work along side a g29 or Tmx etc etc, no reason to think they wouldn’t work along side a DriveHub emulating a g29 or tmx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Podger For This Useful Post:

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: BUTTON BOX

Quote Originally Posted by Podger View Post
    DriveHub just emulates a regular console specific wheel... if these work along side a g29 or Tmx etc etc, no reason to think they wouldn’t work along side a DriveHub emulating a g29 or tmx
    Thank you!

After I wrote you yesterday I realize that I can test it plugging a USB keyboard to PS4 meanwhile Direct Drive is also connected....and works fine. Button boxes emulate keyboards, so...

THX again