Results 1 to 8 of 8

Topic: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

  1. #1
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Is it possible to have the first cronus max set for a gamepack, while you use the second cronus max hooked up to mouse and keyboard?

  2. #2
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueProdigy View Post
    Is it possible to have the first cronus max set for a gamepack, while you use the second cronus max hooked up to mouse and keyboard?

    sure: How to use gamepacks when using X-AIM

  3. #3
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Does it work for ps4? . I Authenticated like it said on the first step, but once i unplug my controller it becomes Unauthenticated

  4. #4
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Im having a hard time understanding how i can unplug my controller from the cronus max without being unauthenticated.. I followed all the steps but "cronusmax 1" is still unauthenticated...

  5. #5
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueProdigy View Post
    Im having a hard time understanding how i can unplug my controller from the cronus max without being unauthenticated.. I followed all the steps but "cronusmax 1" is still unauthenticated...
    in order to play w/out disconnections, you must not unplug your DS4

  6. #6
    Forum Admin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueProdigy View Post
    Does it work for ps4? . I Authenticated like it said on the first step, but once i unplug my controller it becomes Unauthenticated
    For PS4 the authentication must happen over and over, if it fails after 8-10minutes the PS4 ignores the CM

    Which means it needs to have a USB Hub

  7. #7
    Do a Barrel Roll!

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Can we get an updated version of this for the CM+, or at least a video. How would you possibly keep "Cronusmax 1" authenticated without unplugging the controller. Wouldn't you have to unplug the controller to put in "Cronusmax 2" into "cronusmax 1"

  8. #8
    Forum Admin

    User Info Menu

    Re: I have two Cronus Max's, gamepack help

    Quote Originally Posted by OneTrueProdigy View Post
    Can we get an updated version of this for the CM+, or at least a video. How would you possibly keep "Cronusmax 1" authenticated without unplugging the controller. Wouldn't you have to unplug the controller to put in "Cronusmax 2" into "cronusmax 1"
    You would use a USB Hub

Similar Topics

  1. Cronus max gamepack anti recoil is not working?? HELP PLS
    By drmyboyy in forum Cronus PRO Software Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 1 Week Ago, 02:05
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th February 18, 11:55
  3. cronus gamepack
    By ♫Melodie♫ in forum Cronus PRO Software Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18th August 16, 10:23
  4. Cronus Max Gamepack mit Keyboard und Maus
    By baddoy2 in forum CronusMAX Deutsch Unterstützung
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 26th December 15, 16:15
  5. GamePack SourceCode in Cronus Pro
    By Uwe-NF in forum GamePack Support
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 13th March 14, 07:58

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •