Topic: Infinite Warfare PS4

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Smile Infinite Warfare PS4

Hello, I am new to CronosMax Plus and need the help of someone.
    I am looking everywhere for script that contain AutoAim (not Aim Assist), Rapid Fire, Jitter, and shoot with the aim button (it dose both aim and shoot altogether) with the option to disable Jitter easily with the controller and please anti-recoil will be nice too

PS: is there a way to jump for a much long time in IW? if yes please add that as well

PS: I did try to use the gamePack on the cronuspro but nothing worked I don't know why maybe I did something wrong... Please Advise

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Re: Infinite Warfare PS4

Quote Originally Posted by AliSleiman View Post
    Hello, I am new to CronosMax Plus and need the help of someone.
    I am looking everywhere for script that contain AutoAim (not Aim Assist), Rapid Fire, Jitter, and shoot with the aim button (it dose both aim and shoot altogether) with the option to disable Jitter easily with the controller and please anti-recoil will be nice too

PS: is there a way to jump for a much long time in IW? if yes please add that as well

PS: I did try to use the gamePack on the cronuspro but nothing worked I don't know why maybe I did something wrong... Please Advise
    Jitter works only for X-EON ( Assault Rifle ) and shot gun M.2187 in akimbo mode. You don't need of Rapid Fire . There is no such mod like AutoAim ( and has never been).

If you use X-Eon ( with hip fire ) for primary weapon and M2187 for secondary weapon ( Dexterity perk ) you don't need to switch Jitter ON/OFF . The Jitter will turn OFF if you hold ADS button.

But in case where you get different weapon from the ground you can turn it OFF/ON :

hold R3 / RS and press :
    - D pad DOWN = Jitter OFF
    - D pad UP = Jitter ON

Anti recoil is for the X-Eon and will run when you ADS and fire .

NOTE : This Jitter is jumpig jitter - when you start firing you character will start jumping so you will need some time to adapt to it.

Last edited by Excalibur; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:42.

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Re: Infinite Warfare PS4

I did everything you told me but still dose not work :'( even my controller stop working I had to reset everything (not because of your script)
    nothing is working with my crunosmax plus what should I do?
    do you have a skype or something so we can chat so you can explain to me how to make it work? :'(