Topic: Is it Possible to...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Question Is it Possible to...

My Cronusmax Plus is on its way in the mail and i was wondering if the Max Rec feature ive read about is able to record for around 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay as i want to use it to afk xp grind in eso. It would be mutiple button presses as in game you will be killing mobs and completeing a circle then i would have the script set to loop and do it again for as long as i want. Can someone tell me if this is a little far fetched? Should i dimmer down my expectations?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Re: Is it Possible to...

it might glitch because of different patterns in the game idk u can try it

Forum Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Is it Possible to...

Quote Originally Posted by wVisionw View Post
    My Cronusmax Plus is on its way in the mail and i was wondering if the Max Rec feature ive read about is able to record for around 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay as i want to use it to afk xp grind in eso. It would be mutiple button presses as in game you will be killing mobs and completeing a circle then i would have the script set to loop and do it again for as long as i want. Can someone tell me if this is a little far fetched? Should i dimmer down my expectations?
    I'm not a expert but from my experience it's not 100% accurate. Because of this a short recording shouldn't be an issue but a longer recording may not work. As in my case because of the game's camera auto center feature, long recordings wouldn't work (my assumption, in addition to inaccuracies). Not saying long recordings won't work in all games. Probably works on guitar hero or similar games.

http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthre...ong-recordings
    Last edited by 27321.john.3159; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:44.