Results 1 to 18 of 18

Topic: Confused! :P

  1. #1
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Arrow Confused! :P

    So I have purchased my CmaxPlus

    I have got the software open and can see game paks, listed but I see a couple for the game I'm playing, how do I know which is best?

    I also read in the forums that there are other scripts available? which might do other things?


    wondering what to use and how to find all the scripts to look at options?

    Thanks
    The division player

  2. #2
    BANNED!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Use what ever you are looking for if you are playing call of duty and you are wanting rapid fire drop shot ect then when you see a script make sure it lists the futures you want and if you do not find the ones you want then make your own what game are you looking for and what kind of mods?

  3. #3
    Senior Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    So I have purchased my CmaxPlus

    I have got the software open and can see game paks, listed but I see a couple for the game I'm playing, how do I know which is best?

    I also read in the forums that there are other scripts available? which might do other things?


    wondering what to use and how to find all the scripts to look at options?

    Thanks
    The division player
    there's no best or worst: having lots of gamepacks and scripts allows everyone to find what is best for him
    Here, for example, you'll find any kind of weapons combination for the Division : >> All Scripts Here! <<
    We also strongly suggest to read the >> F.A.Q. << for more informations and to help you configure it

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    The Division, I'm playing and wanted to see what options there are...

  6. #5
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    The Division, I'm playing and wanted to see what options there are...
    Click on link Lex Lost posted above. Everything you need is there !

    Dont forget to ****Smash THANKS button **** below

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to S13002931 For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Geez...frying my brain all this code and stuff to read..

    was hoping it would be more straight forward..

    how do I get these scripts on the device then, I saw game paks you can just put on and choose settings but more options on other scripts

  9. #7
    BANNED!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    Geez...frying my brain all this code and stuff to read..

    was hoping it would be more straight forward..

    how do I get these scripts on the device then, I saw game paks you can just put on and choose settings but more options on other scripts
    If you were just looking for a plug in and the mods are set for you i would recommend the FPS dominator i do believe they are made by the same company
    search the forums or google youtube videos will help you
    or video here

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqa9LoedcWE

    text TUT

    http://cronusmax.com/forums/showthread.php/148935-How-to-program-scripts-from-the-forums-to-your-CronusMAX-PLUS






    Last edited by Kedo1209; 2nd May 18 at 10:11.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kedo1209 For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    How do I get a script made?

    Script - using House and showstopper

    Auto run
    Parkour mode
    Anti recoil
    Auto aim? Body
    Auto sprint
    Strafe shot option
    Auto melee option
    Hair trigger option
    Rapid fire option



    (What is this striker option I have seen do?)


    Also other weapons I use are, and would I need a different script or can there be options for using other weapons?
    As use M4 and house on different kit
    Also m4 and urban mdr
    Also. 2 log on monster kit, normally big alehandro and pakhan

  12. #9
    Forum Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    How do I get a script made?

    Script - using House and showstopper

    Auto run
    Parkour mode
    Anti recoil
    Auto aim? Body
    Auto sprint
    Strafe shot option
    Auto melee option
    Hair trigger option
    Rapid fire option



    (What is this striker option I have seen do?)


    Also other weapons I use are, and would I need a different script or can there be options for using other weapons?
    As use M4 and house on different kit
    Also m4 and urban mdr
    Also. 2 log on monster kit, normally big alehandro and pakhan
    In script request, not here.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:


  14. #10
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    How do I get a script made?

    Script - using House and showstopper

    Auto run
    Parkour mode
    Anti recoil
    Auto aim? Body
    Auto sprint
    Strafe shot option
    Auto melee option
    Hair trigger option
    Rapid fire option



    (What is this striker option I have seen do?)


    Also other weapons I use are, and would I need a different script or can there be options for using other weapons?
    As use M4 and house on different kit
    Also m4 and urban mdr
    Also. 2 log on monster kit, normally big alehandro and pakhan
    You didn't read Noozbars post properly did you ??

    Striker mode True/False ;

    True= when you have 6 piece classified Striker gearset

    False= if you have any other gearset.


    Pls read Noozbars topic Many useful scripts which (link) Lex Lost posted carefully.

    Or just write here what build do you have ? And which weapons do you need script for ??

    I will be able to assist. But again all information is there.

  15. #11
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Your damn right i didnt read it all, theres like 30 pages or so. but it still dosent explain what the striker option actually does.

    TBH spending like $100 then spending a whole day trying to work out how to use this god damn thing is a complete waste of time of mine, i play very little as it is as time is precious to me. youd think purchasing something like this that the company would provide a simple download and yes no option on what you want!!

  16. #12
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    there's no best or worst: having lots of gamepacks and scripts allows everyone to find what is best for him
    Here, for example, you'll find any kind of weapons combination for the Division : >> All Scripts Here! <<
    We also strongly suggest to read the >> F.A.Q. << for more informations and to help you configure it
    CLICK ON LINK ALL SCRIPTS here & READ FAQ

  17. #13
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    ?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Your damn right i didnt read it all, theres like 30 pages or so. but it still dosent explain what the striker option actually does.

    TBH spending like $100 then spending a whole day trying to work out how to use this god damn thing is a complete waste of time of mine, i play very little as it is as time is precious to me. youd think purchasing something like this that the company would provide a simple download and yes no option on what you want!!

  18. #14
    BANNED!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    Your damn right i didnt read it all, theres like 30 pages or so. but it still dosent explain what the striker option actually does.

    TBH spending like $100 then spending a whole day trying to work out how to use this god damn thing is a complete waste of time of mine, i play very little as it is as time is precious to me. youd think purchasing something like this that the company would provide a simple download and yes no option on what you want!!
    Well maybe you should of did your research on this product on what you need or how to work it before you bought it and if you are gunna bring toxicity here GTFO

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kedo1209 For This Useful Post:


  20. #15
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    well I would but you dont tell me what to do, idiot. I have expectations when I purchase something with my earned money maybe you should or maybe you don't even work, either way, you don't get to tell anyone what to do and sooner you realise that the better.

    meanwhile, if you have nothing useful to say then don't speak at all. thanks.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to dave69 For This Useful Post:


  22. #16
    BANNED!

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    well I would but you dont tell me what to do, idiot. I have expectations when I purchase something with my earned money maybe you should or maybe you don't even work, either way, you don't get to tell anyone what to do and sooner you realise that the better.

    meanwhile, if you have nothing useful to say then don't speak at all. thanks.
    Hahah take your own advice and yea I do have a job, and clearly you didn’t need to do any Research because you have no idea what you are doing with this product there is lots of post in the thread that would help you if you were such a lazy dink and read up on it or wait you proavbly should get passed your grade 9 education that you only have

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kedo1209 For This Useful Post:


  24. #17
    Fastest Thing Alive

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    I don't have the biggest school education as it goes thanks, but clearly you are a troll as they say since no actual help or input just flaming me.

    Your wrong I do have an idea what I'm doing, I'm currently using a gampak instead of figuring out all the other options for scripts etc.

    I use my time wisely normally, talking to you clearly isn't though, my staff in the Philippines could teach you a few things.

    Anyway spent enough time trying to figure things out here for one day must go make sure my car is polished well. ta-ta

  25. #18
    Master Chief

    User Info Menu

    Re: Confused! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by dave69 View Post
    I don't have the biggest school education as it goes thanks, but clearly you are a troll as they say since no actual help or input just flaming me.

    Your wrong I do have an idea what I'm doing, I'm currently using a gampak instead of figuring out all the other options for scripts etc.

    I use my time wisely normally, talking to you clearly isn't though, my staff in the Philippines could teach you a few things.

    Anyway spent enough time trying to figure things out here for one day must go make sure my car is polished well. ta-ta
    I explained what Striker mode does.

    True = if u have 6 piece striker
    False= if no 6 piece striker

    Which gear set are you using ?
    And which weapons ?

    What are you looking for ?? Rapid fire with SASG ? Anti recoil with Assault rifles or what ?
    What exactly do you need help with ??

    **** with striker mode True Recoild values are adjusted according to Striker 6 piece Bonus = 30% stability. I hope that helps. So if you have 6 piece striker then make it TRUE. so antirecoil values of choosen weapons will be adjusted Automatically. Otherwise FAlSE.

    by the way , is the car Polished properly ??



    **** if u activate striker mode , becareful , rogues will die automatically **** joking
    Last edited by S13002931; 2nd May 18 at 14:16.

Similar Topics

  1. Confused
    By XxCyborgxX in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26th July 17, 10:13
  2. ao confused what i need please help !
    By tisky11 in forum CronusMAX PLUS Hardware Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21st January 16, 10:25
  3. [PS4] New and confused already!
    By Acumos in forum CronusMAX PLUS Keyboard & Mouse Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30th September 15, 14:18
  4. Im confused
    By glowupjay in forum Macro & Script Programming Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 9th August 15, 22:05
  5. Ok so i am a tad confused.
    By n2k12 in forum Cronus PRO Software Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13th September 14, 00:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •