Topic: cm troubleshooting

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

cm troubleshooting

I attempted to set up the device today and I had no problem making it past all the steps minus the x aim plugin part. I have a problem with getting the actual mouse and keyboard to work on the Cronus max. I input all of my keys and I still cannot get them to work i just get a please reconnect controller message on the screen and even after reconnecting the controller to the Cronus max with batteries removed it only works via the joysticks almost like its not even taking the controls from the mouse and keyboard. The other thing is that during this step I get 3 horizontal lines with two dots on opposite ends from one another. However when i plug in the controller the dot closest to the input port goes away but the one closest to the output USB end still remains. I am not sure if this because i am not using a USB hub or the peripherals. or some step i am missing. But i followed the videos multiple times and made sure i switched it from automatic to xb1 but nothing works. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated. I am using an xb1 and a hp laptop as well as a Logitech g203 prodigy and a Rii rk100 keyboard with no usb hub. Thank you

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Re: cm troubleshooting

Try keeping the output on Automatic, see if that helps, you also need to enter capture mode on your PC before it'll actually use your Mouse & Keyboard