Topic: Keys Not Responding on K/M Xbox.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Keys Not Responding on K/M Xbox.

Hi guys,

Im having trouble with my keyboard on Xbox. I try to press keys sometimes and they dont respond or are laggy. I have to press the key five times for it to work. This doesn't happen every time but it happens a lot. The keyboard works fine using it on my laptop but when i enter capture mode they dont work or lag.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? Could my internet connection play a roll?

Senior Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Keys Not Responding on K/M Xbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Mill Street24 View Post
    Hi guys,

Im having trouble with my keyboard on Xbox. I try to press keys sometimes and they dont respond or are laggy. I have to press the key five times for it to work. This doesn't happen every time but it happens a lot. The keyboard works fine using it on my laptop but when i enter capture mode they dont work or lag.

Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a fix? Could my internet connection play a roll?

When running X-AIM and Capture Mode, make sure you have any other programs closed down, especially web browsers such as Firefox, as this may cause lag. You want the signal between your Keyboard and Mouse to your console to be as clean as possible.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Ok so i made sure all windows and programs were closed out of. Now when I run X-aim it still lags. Sometimes ill hit (the right arrow) and it either wont move or move twice, or rarely it works and moves over once. Is there any other solution besides making sure everything is closed out of?

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I just had it running great with no button lag and I took that opportunity to start working on my mouse settings. Then all of the sudden my buttons didn't work when i wanted them too and now it wont even preform how it was just a couple of minutes ago. I can barely get it to work now.

CronusMax Head Janitor

User Info Menu

I just had it running great with no button lag and I took that opportunity to start working on my mouse settings. Then all of the sudden my buttons didn't work when i wanted them too and now it wont even preform how it was just a couple of minutes ago. I can barely get it to work now.
    In the bottom-right corner of Xaim there is a box that says " Upd/s: " - what is the number or range of numbers that is shown?

Swizzy's Avatar Swizzy

Ok so i made sure all windows and programs were closed out of. Now when I run X-aim it still lags. Sometimes ill hit (the right arrow) and it either wont move or move twice, or rarely it works and moves over once. Is there any other solution besides making sure everything is closed out of?
    Sometimes Antivirus software play a role in these issues aswell, try disabling it temporarily to see if it has anything to do with it, if it does, tell it CronusPRO is a game, put it in the exceptions list or always disable your antivirus while using x-aim

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Well i don't have any malware protection on my laptop even though i should. Im not to sure how to see if any antivirus is interrupting the X-aim program.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

My Upd/s ranges from 670-710. Dont know if thats bad, average, or good.