Topic: XBL FORTNITE Builder pro one button to build instead of pressing twice? THX :)

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

XBL FORTNITE Builder pro one button to build instead of pressing twice? THX :)

With builder pro you press B for build menu then it requires you to press LT RT RB (ramp, wall, stairs) to bring it out and another press to place the piece. Was wondering if its possible to just make it one press to place them, it would be so much more convenient. Thanks so much if possible

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Re: XBL FORTNITE Builder pro one button to build instead of pressing twice? THX :)

Had the same question but isnt posible i think, or is it?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Re: XBL FORTNITE Builder pro one button to build instead of pressing twice? THX :)

Quote Originally Posted by mikey1208 View Post
    Had the same question but isnt posible i think, or is it?
    same thing was accomplished using the d-pad build options prior to the builder pro method. I am sure, same can be accomplished, just would need to map the keys again. Using the old quick build scripts shouldn’t have any need to use builder pro.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I pray, its so frustrating having to hit it twice :/

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Yes, it is possible. It isn't useful for stairs (imo), because you never know where they are going to be placed. However, for a wall or floor, it is more useful.

I originally had it working prior to builder pro coming out. However, I did change my script to adapt to builder pro. The reason is that it is slightly faster because you do not have to right bumper through the parts. You can instantly select what you want. Less room for a screw up.