Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Topic: [RELEASE] NBA2k18 SCRIPTS

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] NBA2k18 SCRIPTS

I was not banned and am 91 ovr. I have over 580 career games played from vc script. If we could create the above program that would rotate drills, run it for 1 day, then run the vc script alternating days I believe this may keep us from being banned. I would be willing to test on an alt account, let me know if you can create that script Dricon.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kdtrey5 View Post
    as i was told from 2k support the server dose the banning automatically . so they must have a way of seeing the repetitive button input. or have a timer set for how long u done drill for and once u reach certain time on said drill they ban as the server assumes its and exploit. because this first time ive gotten banned. back on 2k18 ive done drill script and didn't get banned but i wasn't doing the drill every one was doing. i doubt its them tallying xp cause ive done the drill when i sleep and grind my career all day and earned 50k each game on mycareer soo threw out one day im getting alot of Xp i doubt its them tallying it. This year theirs a mini leaderboard for drills so they can also prolly see How many times u completed that drill and how many time u failed . i would suggest each time u want to run script do a different drill so do dumbells then medicine ball etc swap up the drill u do maybe might help as u doing different drills like a normall person

Attachment 5466

Yeah not sure then. If the system gets triggered by certain amount of repetitions at a time, i've had it running for 2 days straight. If it's by tallying the xp i've already hit 92 majority of it just by using the drill.

Can try switching up drills but we'll need someone to test that lol

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    Yeah not sure then. If the system gets triggered by certain amount of repetitions at a time, i've had it running for 2 days straight. If it's by tallying the xp i've already hit 92 majority of it just by using the drill.

Can try switching up drills but we'll need someone to test that lol
    ill test it

Fastest Thing Alive

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kdtrey5 View Post
    as i was told from 2k support the server dose the banning automatically . so they must have a way of seeing the repetitive button input. or have a timer set for how long u done drill for and once u reach certain time on said drill they ban as the server assumes its and exploit. because this first time ive gotten banned. back on 2k18 ive done drill script and didn't get banned but i wasn't doing the drill every one was doing. i doubt its them tallying xp cause ive done the drill when i sleep and grind my career all day and earned 50k each game on mycareer soo threw out one day im getting alot of Xp i doubt its them tallying it. This year theirs a mini leaderboard for drills so they can also prolly see How many times u completed that drill and how many time u failed . i would suggest each time u want to run script do a different drill so do dumbells then medicine ball etc swap up the drill u do maybe might help as u doing different drills like a normall person

Attachment 5466
    how can you talk to 2k live chat?

Zeal Prophet

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by epicninjafan View Post
    how can you talk to 2k live chat?
    https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new select nba 2k19 then bottom right hand corner should be red support button

Italian Plumber

User Info Menu

Is anyone that isn't banned still using the medicine ball script? I'm extremely tempted lol

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910