My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Re: [RELEASE] NBA2k18 SCRIPTS

Can you redo the dribble green release? The same way take l1 r1
    To the dpad

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Has anyone noticed on the perfect shot if there to close to u the bar will barely go up it won’t go to the recorded shot

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Newestgroove View Post
    Can you redo the dribble green release? The same way take l1 r1
    To the dpad

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daltonsellers12 View Post
    Has anyone noticed on the perfect shot if there to close to u the bar will barely go up it won’t go to the recorded shot
    There is early greens and there are late greens. It's possible that you recorded an early green, those will go in but not consistently. It's important to realize that although the shots are recorded that you are still under RNG.

If it's real consistent with it not greening and makes early whites you can adjust it immediately in game.

INCREASE STANDING SHOT MS
    Hold R3 + Press D-RIGHT increase +5 ms.
    Hold R3 + Press D-LEFT decrease -5 ms.

Note: If you are running perfect shot / dribble script, yes he will attempt a momentum while increase/decreasing the shots.
    Last edited by dricon; 6 Days Ago at 08:51.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

Do u have to use the usb hub on ps4. On one of the Manuals it says that it’s highly recommended.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

It'd be cool if you built out post moves scripts similar to the dribble moves so that if you're a post player you could trigger those moves. Especially the up and under as that doesn't trigger the shot bar.

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

When I use the dumbbell one it’ll work for a little bit but I have noticed here lately that when I get home from work I’ll be standing near that Gatorade run. And when I do the medicine ball I only get 250xp

Renegade

User Info Menu

When I use the dumbbell one it’ll work for a little bit but I have noticed here lately that when I get home from work I’ll be standing near that Gatorade run. And when I do the medicine ball I only get 250xp

How is tall is your player and what script are you using out of the two workout scripts

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Can you please look into the Dribble Script .... on Xbox it makes your player do awkward moevements like uncontrollably walking backwards forcing you out of bounds ..

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mbell334 View Post
    Can you please look into the Dribble Script .... on Xbox it makes your player do awkward moevements like uncontrollably walking backwards forcing you out of bounds ..
    You'll have to be more specific. What buttons did you press to get in positions like that? It doesn't do that to me.
    Also make sure you're using it on a archetype that gives you 86 ball speed at least.

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Do you by any chance have script for momentum spin?

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Can somebody make a script for the iq drill

Altar Desecrater

User Info Menu

6’7 also when using perfect shot in Pro am pre lobby it’s good but when u get in actual game it only fills shot bat 1/4th .

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wavechaser View Post
    Do you by any chance have script for momentum spin?
    I'll work on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiep7 View Post
    Can somebody make a script for the iq drill
    It's a bit hard to code, player doesn't always finish in the same spot. Unless someone else has a code for this?

- - - Updated - - -

6’7 also when using perfect shot in Pro am pre lobby it’s good but when u get in actual game it only fills shot bat 1/4th .
    You have to time it during the game not the pre.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dricon View Post
    You'll have to be more specific. What buttons did you press to get in positions like that? It doesn't do that to me.
    Also make sure you're using it on a archetype that gives you 86 ball speed at least.
    I press the buttons in the directions for the dribble moves and the player is a 6.6 pure playmaker ...it works fine in “mycourt” but in actual pro am games and Park games . They don’t Work at all and my myplayer moves around by his self with out touching any buttons . The perfect shot also only fills half bar online . In my court it works but not in Park or pro am

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mbell334 View Post
    I press the buttons in the directions for the dribble moves and the player is a 6.6 pure playmaker ...it works fine in “mycourt” but in actual pro am games and Park games . They don’t Work at all and my myplayer moves around by his self with out touching any buttons . The perfect shot also only fills half bar online . In my court it works but not in Park or pro am
    If it works in your mycourt then the script is working as intended. If it's not working in pro-am or mypark then the only difference would be your connection.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

The only player I’ve gotten stay on with no issues is my 6’4 playmaker on the dumbbells. Everyone other player 6’10 or taller eventually come off on their own.

Renegade

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Konflict1919 View Post
    The only player I’ve gotten stay on with no issues is my 6’4 playmaker on the dumbbells. Everyone other player 6’10 or taller eventually come off on their own.
    Use the right code for the right height. Try to stick to medicine ball drill and press UP on the drill not down.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Is this working. In park or pro am for you

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123