Page 216 of 217 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217 LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,480 of 6495

Topic: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & Excalibur Version 2.7

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & Excalibur Version 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by iAlchemist View Post
    You do such good work it would be a damned shame to give up now. It would be super cool if the most popular game in the world was given a little bit of love here. Its been forever since we've gotten an update guys.
    Busy with life

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

I'll do your chores, I'll cook and clean, hell... I'll even massage your back for a friggin update dude!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iAlchemist For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iAlchemist View Post
    I'll do your chores, I'll cook and clean, hell... I'll even massage your back for a friggin update dude!
    lmao those some good scripts out there why dont you use those?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Disarch For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

i share an other setting

v2.5

assis %
    shake 33

abuse %
    in 300
    out 20
    recoil 0

i use this today

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlin_Xtrm For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WalterHMartinez View Post
    Busy with life
    The community has had some great script makers for fortnite, however you were the best by far. I hope you come back soon!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Toom456 For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez Version 2.6

Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite79 View Post
    Try these setting Aim abuse hold 260 Aim abuse release 20 0 recoil its been slaying for me i run dropshot on tho 2.5 gamepack V2 19 shake Aim assist
    Happy to see confirmation its still working great

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopherr View Post
    Is Walters Script dead?

I mean Skywalker and everyone else puts out updates and new scripts. Why hasn't there been anything since 2.6?
    They take the updates from the GPC Library - where there are many updates. Anyone who takes Skywalker seriously as a script developer is a fool. Everything he does is plagiarized. Everything.

Or perhaps this gamepack still works (many post their settings fully working) and Walter is not selling scripts so has no reason to release pointless updates to generate cash like the others do - so the others have to be looking to be doing SOMETHING otherwise you'd look like an idiot for paying $20 for something that is freely available

This isn't a script also - this is a gamepack. Big difference. Its designed so you can configure it from a menu system. If you want to have ultimate control, then use a script from the GPC library - there are many that are more advanced.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Re: FORTNITE WalterHMartinez & Excalibur

Can someone send me a link to the discord please

Big Daddy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KinGzCFW View Post
    Can someone send me a link to the discord please
    https://discord.gg/yyWHf6s This should work.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to WalterHMartinez For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

Thank you

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello,

i would like to report a bug, or issue should I say. When you’re building ramps and trying to turn left to right it’s like the player is dragged towards them, which really limits the players turning ability. Additionally, when the player is running he occasionally looks up. I’ve noticed that this is a issue with most scripts, so I can imagine it’s something to do with the aim abuse / aim assist attributes. Personally I am a really good builder but bad at shooting. Would it be possible to fix this issue so turning is normal? My theoretical knowledge of scripting is decent, I can imagine adding a IF statement to potentially disable these attributes when building would fix This issue? Let me know what you think.

many thanks
    ryan

I Am Error

User Info Menu

good values for 120 ping?

I Am Error

User Info Menu

the v2.6 goes on the right.

i use v2.5

and i ve collected some settings on the gpc library scripts

shake 23/23
    in 290/172
    out 36/18

good to try

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanwhittle123 View Post
    Hello,

i would like to report a bug, or issue should I say. When you’re building ramps and trying to turn left to right it’s like the player is dragged towards them, which really limits the players turning ability. Additionally, when the player is running he occasionally looks up. I’ve noticed that this is a issue with most scripts, so I can imagine it’s something to do with the aim abuse / aim assist attributes. Personally I am a really good builder but bad at shooting. Would it be possible to fix this issue so turning is normal? My theoretical knowledge of scripting is decent, I can imagine adding a IF statement to potentially disable these attributes when building would fix This issue? Let me know what you think.

many thanks
    ryan
    Hi Ryan,

Thanks for lettings us know. In general, are you satisfied with the game pack and its options? Apart from this limited capacity to turn, build and move freely, of course...

I am not a player of the game, but I know that you are not the only one mentioning this issue (maybe not here in this topic, but as you said it sounds like a common thing that has been going around). If I am right, so if it is indeed the same or a similar issue - than I have also seen some fixes for it. Let me have a quick look at them to understand how these fixes work. If suitable, I will update the pack with a similar or better solution accordingly.

Hang tight.
    Last edited by Crescens; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:52.

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

thanks

I Am Error

User Info Menu

WALTER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE US SOME OF YOUR GRACE

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

I'd like to mention Fortnite Xbox One, Gamepack 2.6...
    the pump, wall, smg option does not work for me...

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Hello First time posting here, but I've been stalking you guys for quite a while to acquire settings for my CronusMax. I noticed that no new settings have been shared for Walter's gamepack for quite some time, and I've been using some that are pretty hot, so thought I would share them.

Gamepack-> V2.5
    Aim Assist-> V2
    Shake-------> 29
    Aim Abuse-> XX%
    Zoom In----> 310
    Zoom Out--> 15
    Recoil-------> 0 (Have Not Experimented With Recoil On This Setting Yet. Maybe Better?)

**These settings were basically transferred from my custom Strike Pack settings. However, I was able to get them to work a bit better in Walter's gamepack due to being able to adjust the shake....which, unfortunately, is not an option on the Strike Pack yet.If you have a Strike Pack, I have a bunch of videos on the tube that you can check out.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to skot013 For This Useful Post:

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & Excalibur Version 2.7

Both L2 and X Toggle packs have been updated to v2.7

Please provide DETAILED bug reports. All off topic chatter will be deleted.

This pack will only get better with your help. No reports = no updates.

Thanks fellas.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

GP 2.7 L2 Auto run does not work when running straight. Oddly, it does work when running at an angle - say, when the left stick is held at the 10:00 or 2:00 positions. ...But since Autorun is in-game now, this should probably be deleted for additional space savings.

GP 2.7 L2 Says drop shot is activated when holding L2 + up...it is not activating... it just brings up your inventory (as it would when you normally press up) - after trying a few times, this is now working as it should in both L2 and X versions
    (suggestion - slow the drop shot movement. I think the point of drop shot is to either: 1. Interrupt the opponent's aim assist, and/or 2. Cause the opponent to try to adjust their aim accordingly. I feel like the up/down movement is so fast, it will accomplish neither)

GP 2.7 L2 and X - no instructions on how to turn on Pump/smg (In vL2, L2+left activates pump smg)
    (suggestion - when running pump/smg, after you're finished firing smg, have script the automatically switch back to shotgun - this is how it runs on the script I'm currently using, so it is possible - and very helpful not to have to manually switch back to shotgun)

GP 2.7 L2 and X - there is no adjustable parameter box for aim assist when selecting "hold more than xx %"

Last edited by Connman; 1 Week Ago at 01:20.

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Hello,

many thanks
    ryan
    There are multiple Fortnite gamepacks from Walter - so it would help if you told us which one you had this issue with.

Mercenary

User Info Menu

Gamepack 2.7 L2 Tested
    1.Mods used dropshot and rapid fire. I'am a simple kind of guy lol
    2.Dropshot = speed is fine for me i think i hit more headshots with faster timings.
    3.Rapid fire works great.
    4.Default values of aim abuse were off for me but I seen absolute amazing results with these settings guys.
    5.Aim assist V2 shake =22
    6.Aim Abuse values 160 zoom in and 20 zoom out.
    7.Recoil=0
    8.My ping is around 30 to 40. My in game sensitivity is 6/6 and .30 ads the settings are fire for me hopefully for you'all too.
    9.Nice update guys I wasn't a fan of the ads cool down on 2.6 but maybe I gave up to early. 2.7 is working great for me now thanks.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortnite79 For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Any way of adding "100% accuracy" to 2.7?
    That was in the old gamepacks by holding L2 + R1.

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Drop shot is buggy for me...after turning it on/off a handful of times, it stops turning on and starts bringing up the inventory screen.
    ...But when I cycle through the memory slots on the Cronus, it starts working again.

Edit: something definitely forcing drop shot to be deactivated, and not allowing to be restarted.
    Started a match, turned it on, was farming and looting...looked down and it was off, and couldn't turn it on.
    Timing out? Switching/dropping weapons? Switching to build mode?

Edit2:. 2.7 vL2... Switching to build mode definitely makes drop shot inactive and unable to turn back on.
    Last edited by Connman; 1 Week Ago at 05:22.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Connman For This Useful Post:

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

X axis rotation speed is WAYYY too slow when ADS and aim abuse & assist are activated. I've got it turned up to 1.000 ADS sens and it's still crazy slow.

Right now I have 3 different speeds ..
    1. Full speed when not ADS
    2. About 1/2 speed when ADS, but no aim assist or aim abuse. (I have set to activate at 75%)
    3. About 1/4 speed when aim abuse and assist kick in. ...like it's too slow to keep my aim on someone running past me.

Video showing the huge difference in speeds:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrSZXr72xbU
    Last edited by Connman; 1 Week Ago at 11:26.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Connman For This Useful Post:

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Okay so, first of all thanks for the update but, there is not a single point in updating a gamepack without changing the default values that doesn't even work now for fortnite like aim abuse values and shake etc.. Maybe you fixed things in it but im sorry for me it hasnt changed since the 2.6, still feels exactly the same Nothing added. And also, the 2.6 had a really weird thing which is now on the 2.7 also, when i aim i can hardly move the R3 i play on xbox one. Even with 1.0 ads sens i can hardly do it its so annoying.
    But the main thing are the values

38. The Following User Says Thank You to richardanwar01 For This Useful Post:

I Am Error

User Info Menu

v2.7
    on ps4 with xbox elite controler

the aim assit and abuse is too slow ( i put on 1.000 the sensitivity ig, to have a good following, but when not ads, it's too quick )

maybe put the ig sensitivity settings in the gamepack?

Forum Admin

User Info Menu

Great feedback so far guys - keep it coming!

Babyfaced Assassin

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Fortnite: Battle Royale GamePack - WalterHMartinez & Excalibur Version 2.7

How do I toggle the pump smg on/off?

Do a Barrel Roll!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlii3 View Post
    How do I toggle the pump smg on/off?
    vL2 is L2 + Left Dpad

My Other Ride Is a Yoshi

User Info Menu

Epic have now put an approx 5sec cool down on ADS aim assist..

Aim abuse is now redundant, though aim assist settings still tracks target for a short time, I find 20 sufficient I see little benefit from larger values...

my two cents on 2.7 update, may be it's time for some big changes...

Pump, SMG - Works Great
    Rapid Fire - Works Great
    Drop Shot - seems unreliable, can it be toggled on and off, i.e. on until turned off rather than going off when entering build mode or whatever turns it off sometimes now?
    Pump, Wall, SMG - I have never got this to work...
    Ramp Rush - over complicated...

My suggestions...
    Remove Auto Run
    Remove Ramp Rush
    Aim Abuse, I'd leave until we see how Epic alters the ADS cool down in the next update

Either fix Pump, Wall, SMG or create something like Pump, Wall, Jump, Ramp, Pump?!?

ADD
    Ghost Peeking
    D'eagle, Pump

and possibly add Auto Dub D

Page 216 of 217 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217 LastLast